• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itou Kaiji vs Phoenix Wright

If Kaiji wont get prep time, i have to go Phoenix, that guy has experience playing poker for a living, and his law experience will allow him to read Kaiji's facial gestures.

Phoenix should take with rather low dif.

Scales to Luke triton in speed who could run on par with ferris wheel rolling downa hill so fast it shot a few feet into the air

Took a TNT blast followed by someone landing on him from that sae blast and was fine.

Shakes buildings by either slammig his hands or pointing, and even caused a cane from acroos the room to explode by pointing at it. ECT

He is way to tough.

NGL I misread this, I thought it meant fight, not poker game.

However i stick to my guns of Phoenix. Both hold a higher level of intellect. And i see the being rather close But what i would edge out Phoenix in is dumb luck Which he gets quite a few times in is career. Once one lucky move hits his side he takes advatge and pulls out a win with it. Adding in the cocky nature Itou can have, I will edgt it out to Phoenix

Back