• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Basically he was reacting and calling him slow and whatever there's really nothing itachi can do but totsuka blade and he would never hit obito with that lol

If you want to consider the kcm Naruto Itachi "Fatigued" , then the one Obito fought would logically be even more fatigued lol.

Itachi also has his feats against Kabuto, making him handily comparable to Sasuke. So the physical disparity isn't nearly as bad as you say (not to mention Itachi is weakened due to being an edo, but is offered other advantages such as stamina and Regenerationn). Nagato is also more than likely stronger than Obito physically due to being able to handle both Rinnegan with masterful proficiency, and don't try to dismiss this lol because Obito said he can't handle both eyes himself.

The human path really shouldn't be given so much credit, as it would require Obito to both Materialize AND get close which would make getting hit by Totsuka a lot easier and likely.

Agree with the rest of what you said, but it's nowhere near as clear cut as you say imo.

And just to prove I'm not an unbiased wanker lol let ME throw you guys a bone. Obito actually has another useful tool here. The black receivers. They paralyze targets, drain their chakra, and control them. And it was shown to work on edo tensei. Though of course it's not that simple since Itachi can block them with the susanoo or incinerate them with Amaterasu. But it is worth mentioning imo.

Kinda already said most of what VJ said...

UchihaSlayer...being able to handle both eyes is because Nagato is an UZUMAKI and because of their resilience and willpower added with their strong life-force and chakra. NOTHING to do with physical strength. Otherwise Early P2 Naruto would body Early P2 Kakashi. Or even worse Kid Nagato stomps Obito.

And honestly you haven't addressed various things me or others have posted and Itachi's only wincon is the Totsuka.

I FAIL to see how Itachi wins this.

Obito FRA.

He also has Izanami, which you guys countered with Izanagi which Obito can't use in this form, or else he'd lose Kamui his main win con. Saying it won't work on Obito just cuz isn't enough either.

Wait, I thought Rinnegan allowed you to have Izanagi and izanami. It regenerated Madara's used Izanagi eye, so couldn't Obito just spam that?

what? No, rinnegan grants six paths powers. the SHARINGAN grants Izanagi and Izanami, and even then they're supposed to be exclusive abilities.

You use them you go blind. The whole infinite Izanagi due to Rinnegan thing is just a theory and isn't backed up by anything. Plus I'm pretty sure it was rejected recently in the Hagoromo ability CRT.

Besides it would make Madara and Sasuke practically unbeatable lol which isn't the case.

Rinnegan allowing Izanagi/Izanami to be renewable is just weird headcanon. If that was so, we'd see Obito or Madara nuking Naruto or Sasuke's minds with Izanami over and over or something of the sort.

No one said that rinnegan allows infinite Izanagi, its just that Hagoromo can do a sort of Izanagi with his creation of all things technique without going blind.

I actually think this fight is pretty even honestly (Though I do think Obito wins)

So what're the votes? I honestly have lost track

Just to be clear, the only reason this isn't a stomp is because:

A: Itachi poseses the Toutska Blade.

B: Obito does not have his Edo Jinjurichi.

If A, or B was false, this wouldn't be able to be added.

And when I say Itachi wins 1/10 matches, I'm being extremely generous.

VersusJunkie54 said:

Obviously you're entitled to your opinion, but I think you're really simplifying things there and to say Itachi only has a 10% chance... well I respectfully disagree, but ultimately I think everything was said in this thread and it's time for everyone to come to their own conclusions. It's been a fun debate but I'm sure we all just want to get it over with and move on lol.

So to @Everyone please vote so this can finally be put to rest for now

Actually nvm Obito already has 7, so unless more Itachi voters pop up I think this can go into grace

I'm not downplaying Itachi. I'm sick of how badly wanked he is, as I've had to deal with people who actually think he can take Juubito.

No one here suggested that tho... and anyone who says something like that is either ignorant or trolling lol.

VersusJunkie54 said:

B is definitely true, but I dunno about A.

Well I don't wanna sound like a troll lmao, but if Madara voluntarily let's him stab him with the Totsuka blade he would technically win lol

BruceTheBatman said:
^

Honestly, part of me thinks he would do that in character.
Ikr lmao... like unironically if Itachi fought Madara alongside the 5 Kage they might have actually stood a chance lol, unless Madara decided to take them seriously ofc.

I dunno though. Among say, the Akatsuki (minus Nagato), Itachi's the only one who'd have the balls to fight Madara zero-fear in-character. Might take him more seriously for that.

BruceTheBatman said:
I dunno though. Among say, the Akatsuki (minus Nagato), Itachi's the only one who'd have the balls to fight Madara zero-fear in-character. Might take him more seriously for that.
It's possible, but then again Madara is rather cocky and took the Kage's resolve as a joke lmao. Actually this is an interesting hypothetical we should do a thread dedicated to it some time. Obviously the only thing that's up for debate is how Madara will act in character, so it'd be a discussion rather than a VS battle.

Sure. Link me if you make it.

And yeah I know. We all know in terms of an actual serious fight Madara is > Itachi in every way. With the exception that I think Itachi is much more intelligent than Madara.... And he has more quality IMO

Back