• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha vs Satoru Gojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would genjutsu even work with Infinity?
Pretty sure Genjutsu works by putting chakra into the brain. So yea they'd need to cover the infinity which they can't.
Made a blog about it a while ago.
He can manipulate the chakra that already exists in Gojo's brain, which he has by SBA.
And Infinity won't stop it regardless, Gojo will have to select it and slow it down with infinity, which he can't literally select it as a target for Infinity. (How do you select something you can't see or sense, unless he can stop the concept of someone looking at him). To stop Itachi from putting chakra in Gojo's brain Gojo will have to create an infinity barrier around him before Itachi tries it, but then again Itachi doesn't need to put chakra into his brain and Gojo can't fight with Infinity barrier on him.
Then why the **** did you answer

Anyway, I already voted for Itachi and I really don't want to argue with just my cell phone, so **** it
I meant I don't want to argue in circles.

He can manipulate the chakra that already exists in Gojo's brain, which he has by SBA.
And Infinity won't stop it regardless, Gojo will have to select it and slow it down with infinity, which he can't literally select it as a target for Infinity. (How do you select something you can't see or sense, unless he can stop the concept of someone looking at him). To stop Itachi from putting chakra in Gojo's brain Gojo will have to create an infinity barrier around him before Itachi tries it, but then again Itachi doesn't need to put chakra into his brain and Gojo can't fight with Infinity barrier on him.
Erm are you saying curse energy and chakra are similar? I also don't remember genjutsu being that the target manipulates the opponents chakra but they need to put their own chakra into the brain first. if u got evidence for that i would like to see.

Erm are you saying curse energy and chakra are similar? I also don't remember genjutsu being that the target manipulates the opponents chakra but they need to put their own chakra into the brain first. if u got evidence for that i would like to see.
By SBA chakra and Cursed Energy are the same.
He doesn't need to put the chakra in your brain if you already have it.

By SBA chakra and Cursed Energy are the same.
He doesn't need to put the chakra in your brain if you already have it.
Yea ik, but curse energy is definitely different compared to chakra which is why the argument doesnt really work. but this is finished anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back