• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha vs Satoru Gojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Naruto needed to see the fingers. So Gojo stomps
Lmao, naruto obviously looked at Itachi and when Itachi pointed at them only naruto feel for his genjutsu. Genjutsu GG.
What "Doesnt moves" has relevance here. I said that Gojo survives something that vaporizes the ashes from the body of superhuman characters. So fire manipulation is not useful here
Non-Physical Interaction with Amaterasu (The user spawns inextinguishable black flames on their target as long as it's in their line of sight. The flames give off incredible heat, are capable of harming opponents far above the user's level of power, and have been repeatedly referred to as the most powerful offensive technique possessed by the Mangekyo Sharingan. The flames will continue to burn until their target is turned to ash, even when completely submerged in water, or if their target happens to be other flames)

the larva attack moved lol and gojou infinity space can't stop amaterasu not to talk of the burning lol. And stop arguing like a kid,lmao.

Itachi can point at Gojo to win or he can look at Gojo to win. but question, if Gojo's eyes let him see the powers of a dude that means he needs to have them open and not be blindfolded, so if he can see with the blind fold then sharingan genjutsu is enough to defeat him

Itachi can point at Gojo to win or he can look at Gojo to win. but question, if Gojo's eyes let him see the powers of a dude that means he needs to have them open and not be blindfolded, so if he can see with the blind fold then sharingan genjutsu is enough to defeat him
He uses this ability precisely to see things when he is blind

Last edited:
I'm going with itachi for multiple reasons, one amaterasu bypasses everything he has except for blue, regardless putting ama on him will cause damage even for a few seconds, two izanami can be cast to incap gojo,

Lmao, naruto obviously looked at Itachi and when Itachi pointed at them only naruto feel for his genjutsu. Genjutsu GG.
But Naruto didn't realize it, he only noticed it when Itachi himself warned him. And then shows a flashback of Itachi's finger, showing that Steve really saw his finger

the larva attack moved lol and gojou infinity space can't stop amaterasu not to talk of the burning lol.
Man, but fire resistance is without infinity

Anyway, I change my vote to Itachi, considering Amaterasu (Because it apparently has the temperature of the sun). But in fact, Genjutsu is useless here

Anyway, I change my vote to Itachi, considering Amaterasu (Because it apparently has the temperature of the sun). But in fact, Genjutsu is useless here
It's not even that its hot (though it should be hotter than jogo's vaporize), but it's also far stronger than jogo's heat as well. Gojo wouldn't last long withstanding the continuous energy from it.

Not only is this Genjutsu GG but Itachi actually resists Gojo's Domain and cancels it.
Itachi put his girlfriend under Tsukuyomi for like 70+ years which was almost an instant in real worlds time, that's more information than what Gojo's Domain pumps in one's brain, and Itachi controlled that Tsukuyomi so that you know. And he has resistance to mind fuckery which Gojo's Domain practically represents.

Gojo's domain is literally "omniscient Information".

And the guy tells me that 70 years old has more information
Official scans say that 0.2s inside his Domain flood the brain with half a year's worth of information, not infinite information, half a year.
Itachi's genjutsu processes far more information, considering he made a genjutsu in which a woman died of an old age in an "instant".
Gojo's domain can be resisted if characters simply don't allow brain interference aka have mind hax resistance.

Here's the quote for clarification.

"Any time spent in the real world was a thousandth of a thousandth of a thousandth of the time spent in Tsukuyomi."

You know that 0.2 seconds is an extremely limited version of the domain, right? Gojo can decide how much information he puts on the person, he chose only a few months because he didn't want to kill people; The concept of "information" is also not exactly information, as Gage explained. This "information" is so confusing that one is bound to be unable to understand something as simple like a monkey

You know that 0.2 seconds is an extremely limited version of the domain, right? Gojo can decide how much information he puts on the person, he chose only a few months because he didn't want to kill people; The concept of "information" is also not exactly information, as Gage explained. This "information" is so confusing that one is bound to be unable to understand something as simple like a monkey
No, it was explicitly stated that in 0.2s in his Domain a target gets a half a year's worth of info. It was "limited" as in he kept his Domain only for 0.2s not that he downloaded less info per second into their brains.
So if he keeps his domain for a whole second it will be 2.5 years worth of info which is still far far below Itachi.

I don't want to argue on this, I don't agree with you. I find this explanation to be clear enough:
XE2dnpX.jpeg

Why do you say "Gojo literally said that..." when he didn't say that? Quote that part where he said that he can overload a person's mind, and then prove that it's better than Itachi's Tsukuyomi which also killed his gf btw, his Tsukuyomi can destroy minds if he tries hard enough.
The domain doesn't work like that, Gojo' decides the time.
He decides the lasting period of the Domain, he doesn't decide how much info per second he uploads to a certain target.
And there also the perspection manipulation
That's common for Itachi's Tsukuyomi, he perceived and controlled that Genjutsu on his girlfriend and he has resistance to that in his profile too. He has another feat of perception manipulation but it's weaker, he made Kakashi experience 3 days in a Tsukuyomi which was "instant" in the real world.

Gojo's domain is literally "omniscient Information".

And the guy tells me that 70 years old has more information
I'm pretty sure it's just an endless flow of something (information), nothing "omniscient" about that. But regardless even going by the feats of it, Gojo can put regular humans in a coma state for three months from 0.2 domain, and then sgc can wake up from it in minutes. Itachi's flow of info happens all in a pico second iirc and then he puts 70 years into his gf's head. Certainly a greater feat considering he killed her with that flow of info yet Gojo can't kill regular humans in 0.2 seconds with "endless info"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back