• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha vs Satoru Gojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what you have seen and I said based on facts Itachi has been shown and stated he doesn't need eye contact to put his prey into genjutsu.
Do you have the scan? Because between two people I know who have read Naruto, both said he needs to look at the eyes

These ******* colored eyes need a page of explanation. DAMN, every person says a different thing
also i want to point out a weakness of Gojo that is power nullification
i mean the manga pretty explained that Gojo infinity can be bypassed by something that nullify the energy
not the in this match will matters but just to say that

Do you have the scan? Because between two people I know who have read Naruto, both said he needs to look at the eyes

Watch from 2 min.
Itachi-sama
I even took a screenshot for you,lol.

Itachi is the master when it comes to genjutsu,when naruto met him again naruto attacked avoiding eye contact and everything but didn't know he was already inside Itachi's genjutsu🤣🤣💔.

also i want to point out a weakness of Gojo that is power nullification
i mean the manga pretty explained that Gojo infinity can be bypassed by something that nullify the energy
not the in this match will matters but just to say that
No, infinity can be nullified, but it needs to be above baseline. A contained domain for example is not able to nullify infinity

Don't you have a scene where he uses the finger method? It would make it easier to conclude
If you watched the arc when they had a sasuke retrieval mission when Itachi appeared and naruto hid behind a tree saying he can't or shouldn't get into a view with Itachi as all Itachi needs to do is point at him again. Then Itachi told him he didn't come for a battle against him and just came to ask him a question on what sasuke is to him.

No, infinity can be nullified, but it needs to be above baseline. A contained domain for example is not able to nullify infinity
ehm toji literally used a spear that nullify cursed energy to bypass Gojo infinity
its like saying with the verse equalization Asta can nullify Infinity

Yes, I understood that. But I want to know if the person needs to look at the hand movement. For this reason I'm asking for a demonstration of this method

The Toji's weapon is above than baseline
what do you mean by that?

"the Spear of heaven is special grade cursed tool with the ability to completely nullify cursed techniques on contact. It does so using an imbued cursed technique fueled by a foreign cursed energy. He used this to force the stoppage of the Infinity technique, completely bypassing the nearly impenetrable limitless."
this is literally what the Jujutsu kaisen wiki said the pear nullify cursed tecnique on contact bypassing Gojo infinity

Yes, I understood that. But I want to know if the person needs to look at the hand movement. For this reason I'm asking for a demonstration of this method
Naruto never or anyone never stated the person needs to look at his finger lol.
Itachi stated apart from his eyes all he needs is a point.
Naruto also confirmed it above with the scans I sent.
And for gojou to also use infinity he needs to remove the blindfold on his eyes and that moment he loses.

Itachi ***** gojou anytime even without amaterasu which will turn gojou to a roasted corn.

what do you mean by that?

"the Spear of heaven is special grade cursed tool with the ability to completely nullify cursed techniques on contact. It does so using an imbued cursed technique fueled by a foreign cursed energy. He used this to force the stoppage of the Infinity technique, completely bypassing the nearly impenetrable limitless."
this is literally what the Jujutsu kaisen wiki said the pear nullify cursed tecnique on contact bypassing Gojo infinity
I am saying that weapon nullification is more powerful than ordinary nullification. You can see this in Hanami and Jogo vs Satoru Gojo, where Hanami and Jogo use nullification abilities and it still doesn't have a significant effect against The infinity; therefore, if an ability nullifies infinity that means that same nullification is above baseline

Naruto never or anyone never stated the person needs to look at his finger lol.
Itachi stated apart from his eyes all he needs is a point.
Naruto also confirmed it above with the scans I sent.
Well, if he needs to simply point his finger, that makes it even easier than looking into the opponent's eye, which is quite useful. Is there really no demonstration of this method?
amaterasu which will turn gojou to a roasted corn
I also don't believe that fire manipulation is useful, considering that Gojo can survive a volcano that "vaporizes even the ashes of the body"

Well, if he needs to simply point his finger, that makes it even easier than looking into the opponent's eye, which is quite useful. Is there really no demonstration of this method?

Watch from 2 min.
Itachi-sama
I even took a screenshot for you,lol.

Itachi is the master when it comes to genjutsu,when naruto met him again naruto attacked avoiding eye contact and everything but didn't know he was already inside Itachi's genjutsu🤣🤣💔.

I sent you this to confirm he can also put his target under genjutsu by finger movements which naruto confirmed during their first encounter.
I also don't believe that fire manipulation is useful, considering that Gojo can survive a volcano that "vaporizes even the ashes of the body"
Except amaterasu instantly burns it's target,it doesn't moves to hits it's target. The part the user focuses on instantly begins to burn anything even other flames are not exceptional.

I am saying that weapon nullification is more powerful than ordinary nullification. You can see this in Hanami and Jogo vs Satoru Gojo, where Hanami and Jogo use nullification abilities and it still doesn't have a significant effect against The infinity; therefore, if an ability nullifies infinity that means that same nullification is above baseline
ehm No the domain amplification was working infact if it wasn't , Gojo wouldn't need to dodge their attacks since infinity will not let them hit

I finally found this shit
0258-004.png

0259-007.png

Yes, Naruto needed to see the fingers. So Gojo stomps

Except amaterasu instantly burns it's target,it doesn't moves to hits it target the part the user focuses on instantly begins to burn anything even other flames are not exceptional.
What "Doesnt moves" has relevance here. I said that Gojo survives something that vaporizes the ashes from the body of superhuman characters. So fire manipulation is not useful here

while i do know theres other forms of Naruto genjutsu that don't involve eye sight like kabuto light/sound illusion, tayuya flute illusion, Ao lightning/light illusion,
i think itachi finger technique requires eye contact tbh.

And Amaterasu can affect characters much stronger than Gojo, like Juubito (5-C) and Gyuki (6-C). It has limited dura neg for a reason. Amaterasu would propably just burn those volcano lava as well.

It's on Itachi's profile.

Dusk Crow: This genjutsu can trap a victim in an illusion with no eye contact, similar to Ephemeral. The genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the user's mercy.​
Ephemeral ("Itachi's one-finger Genjutsu"): A genjutsu that Itachi can use without making eye contact, instead of using as little as pointing at his opponent. Once inside the illusion, he can control the visions the ninja sees. This illusion can also be used to play on the fears of the target.​

He basically lost to the haxed ones, and only won against a haxless (KCM Naaruto)
yeah about that i think we should remove that match its just that that was just a stomp Naruto had absolute no win con against Gojo

Ap is not useful when it about Hax

Did these two characters have fire resistance? because if not...
AP is completely relevant here, and being hax isn't a reason to just forget about AP. It can burn characters MUCH more durable than Gojo, and it doesn't matter if can resist some shit heat, Amaterasu can even burn fire.

>Limited Durability Negation, Enhanced Fire Manipulation, and Non-Physical Interaction with Amaterasu (The user spawns inextinguishable black flames on their target as long as it's in their line of sight. The flames give off incredible heat, are capable of harming opponents far above the user's level of power, and have been repeatedly referred to as the most powerful offensive technique possessed by the Mangekyo Sharingan. The flames will continue to burn until their target is turned to ash, even when completely submerged in water, or if their target happens to be other flames)

So, no, random heat resistance wouldn't be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back