• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha vs Madara Uchiha

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
*Both Edo Tensei's
* Kotoamatsukami for Itachi and morning wood release and Perfect Susano is restricted for Madara
*Speed is equalized
*Battle takes place inside of spongebobs house.
*Both are bloodlusted.
*Their battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNfGAxqVcQ0

5-Charactees-Stronger-Than-Itachi-Uchiha.jpg

You madman.......

Okay, so, I believe that Itachi's main win con here is the Totsuka Blade and possibly Izanami.

The Totsuka Blade is his most likely win con, as it's extremely fast, easy to pull off, and impossible to circumvent once it connects. His natural fighting style also assists him in pulling it off seamlessly, as he's probably one of the best in the series at utilizing stealth and finding openings in his opponent's defenses. However, since this battle takes place inside a literal ******* pineapple lmao, I guess all of that's out the window. It'll ultimately boil down to who pulls the trigger first on their win cons, and in this case I believe it's more likely to be Itachi with the Totsuka Blade.

Madara probably could break out of Tsukuyomi, since it's strongly implied by the databook that a Sharingan wielder of Uchiha blood can break out of Tsukuyomi
Concurrently, the only ones who can defeat Tsukuyomi are Sharingan possessors… And even then, exclusively the elite shinobi who have reached particularly high degrees of skillfulness. Once could say this is truly a God-given jutsu solely allowed to those blessed with Uchiha blood and prodigious aptitudes.

Only those of Uchiha blood… Does it mean only Sasuke has a chance to break a Tsukuyomi?
However, Madara would most likely have the Rinnegan active for the entirety of this fight and the Rinnegan is never stated to have the same resistance to Genjutsu that the Sharingan does, so in this instance, he most likely wouldn't be able to.

Madara probably could break out of Tsukuyomi, since it's strongly implied by the databook that a Sharingan wielder of Uchiha blood can break out of Tsukuyomi

However, Madara would most likely have the Rinnegan active for the entirety of this fight and the Rinnegan is never stated to have the same resistance to Genjutsu that the Sharingan does, so in this instance, he most likely wouldn't be able to.
If the only ones who can break the Tsukuyomi are the possessors of the Sharingan, and the Rinnegan is an evolution of the Sharingan, of course Madara breaks it lol

main-qimg-97ca79bed440e1d8dbaa671a426b7d51

That logic isn't accepted here iirc, we don't treat the Rinnegan as having all the abilities and resistances of the Sharingan.
We especially know that's not the case because Madara straight up showcased that he has to revert his Rinnegan to his Sharingan to use it's powers, the only exception being the Susano'o.

Not saying Madara definitely can't break out of it, at all, because I myself am not too sure on this one lol. But I just wanted to say that it's a lot more dubious than people give it credit for because Itachi has affected Uchiha clansmen with his Mangekyo Sharingan. Off the top of my head, he used Tsukuyomi on Yashiro Uchiha and Sasuke, with the latter only breaking free due to Itachi allowing him to as per Obito's statement. I think there may have been more examples in the novel, but I can't remember tbh.

I'm aware of Itachi's statement that he told Kakashi in Part I, but in that encounter Itachi was constantly lying and giving half truths the whole time to protect his mission, so he could've just lied to Kakashi or withheld some information from him.

Itachi is not dumb, he never starts with something that doesnt lead a wincon to him, and it is way worse in this match, as Itachi would know that Madara is a dangerous being, he will try his best in the start, like trying to use tsukuyiomi or totsuka blade, and Madara is a selfish c*nt, he doesnt start with his best

i vote Itachi for now

Itachi is not dumb, he never starts with something that doesnt lead a wincon to him, and it is way worse in this match, as Itachi would know that Madara is a dangerous being, he will try his best in the start, like trying to use tsukuyiomi or totsuka blade, and Madara is a selfish c*nt, he doesnt start with his best

i vote Itachi for now
Madara is bloodlusted, he will start at his best.

The only thing Itachi has against Madara is Tsukuyomi (not counting that Madara can regain his spirit).

Totsuka probably won't work against Susano'o clones around him, Amaterasu is restrained by Rinnegan's HAX, which in turn can finish off Itachi, either Ningendō or Jigokudō.

Voting for Madara for now.

Madara's only Wincons here are Soul Rip and Chibaku Tensei meanwhile Itachi can just look at this man and win with Tsukuyomi since he's Bloodlusted or worst case scenario go for Totsuka Blade which he can whip out so fast that Nagato can't even react to it in time.

Madara's only Wincons here are Soul Rip and Chibaku Tensei meanwhile Itachi can just look at this man and win with Tsukuyomi since he's Bloodlusted or worst case scenario go for Totsuka Blade which he can whip out so fast that Nagato can't even react to it in time.
Nagato was being controlled and virtually no mobility.

Madara also makes clones of Susano'o that can hang around Itachi, avoiding Totsuka, and can head off to Chibaku GG.

Nagato was being controlled and virtually no mobility.

Madara also makes clones of Susano'o that can hang around Itachi, avoiding Totsuka, and can head off to Chibaku GG.
By the time he makes those Clones, Itachi will have already Genjutsu ****** him.

Back