• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha vs Madara Uchiha

Sad that madara susanoo was restricted, would be fun to see his own crush itachi puny ant like susanoo
lol
EeBGw6MUEAcfTpz.jpg:large

Morning wood is a morning wood
Am I missing something? Why is Madara not smart enough to simply not look at Itachi's eyes?
He will. Madara's never not looked into someone's eyes while fighting them.
It is not, because even Jinchuurikis couldnt break it
Naruto wasn't a perfect jin then
Lol if it is not Tsukuyomi, no form of genjutsu would be effective against madara
Sad that madara susanoo was restricted, would be fun to see his own crush itachi puny ant like susanoo

Anyway i vote madara, Heaven concealment GG, makes susanoo clone **** itachi up. And besides he absorbs any thing itachi throws and amaterasu is useless here also.
And no totsuka blade is not connecting, madara susanoo clones overwhelms bomb him up
Tsukuyomi is faster than Tengai Shinsei by a large margin, and Itachi will respond to the Madara clones with Amaterasu spam. Even if Madara uses Tengai Shinsei first, Itachi will just block it with the Yata Mirror or poke/slash it with the Totsuka blade.

Totsuka blade is faster than clone summoning. He'll stab him before he even raises his arms. It could blitz hit Nagato who's relative to him in speed despite Nagato being a sensor who detected Kabuto's location.
Could Madara used limbo?
He needs to have real Rinnegan for that.

The Rinnegan being the evolved state of the Sharingan was simply a hypothesis from Kabuto and is debunked later.

1)Madara switched from Rinnegan to EMS to cast Genjutsu implying the standard Rinnegan doesn't have Genjutsu enhancing power. ( Sasuke's is so far the only one that has sharingan powers but this can explained by the Tomoes it possess)

2) Urashiki can go from Byakugan to Rinnegan

3) Momo can go Rinnegan even without needing the lesser forms

Tsukuyomi is faster than Tengai Shinsei by a large margin, and Itachi will respond to the Madara clones with Amaterasu spam. Even if Madara uses Tengai Shinsei first, Itachi will just block it with the Yata Mirror or poke/slash it with the Totsuka blade.
Madara's clones will likely be using Susano'o, which in itself mocks Amaterasu for chakra not being a flammable substance.

main-qimg-49e29f390ee88ea35e6bce49fa9aa315

main-qimg-3d2284d4dc068365d31ce07cfa852d97.webp

(Ay's arm only started to burn after he undid the Raiton no Yoroi)

Totsuka blade is faster than clone summoning. He'll stab him before he even raises his arms. It could blitz hit Nagato who's relative to him in speed despite Nagato being a sensor who detected Kabuto's location.
If I'm not mistaken, Itachi can't use Susano'o's final form right away. He must go through the previous stages before completing the final form, a process that was repeated each time his Susano'o was activated.

Also, Nagato was being controlled by Kabuto who was giving a shit about Nagato, so much so that he let his body be pulverized by Amaterasu and then repel the attack.

Bloodlusted Madara would use Chibaku at the first opportunity, I don't even know why they are considering Tengai Shinsei that was used when Madara was testing his powers.

Tsukuyomi is faster than Tengai Shinsei by a large margin, and Itachi will respond to the Madara clones with Amaterasu spam.
amaterasu does not burn susanoo from what i can remember, and the clones are madara clones they will simply absorb it (He has the rinnegan here)
Even if Madara uses Tengai Shinsei first, Itachi will just block it with the Yata Mirror or poke/slash it with the Totsuka blade.
wait wtf is this??
he will block what with thw yata mirror? or slash what and destroy what?
maybe you should read what you said it is pure rubbish. are you sure you know what heaven concealment is? or you just felt like saying something?
Lol he gets crushed the moment he uses heaven concealment, and CT gg to btw
Totsuka blade is faster than clone summoning.
NO
He'll stab him before he even raises his arms.
NO
It could blitz hit Nagato who's relative to him in speed despite Nagato being a sensor who detected Kabuto's location.
SENSOR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SENSING AN ETHREAL BLADE, NAGATO VIEW WAS BLOCKED AND NAGATO HERE WAS A CRIPPLE WITH LIMITED MOBILITY SO YES HE CANT DODGE IN THIS CASE
He needs to have real Rinnegan for that.
NO, HE NEEDS TO HAVE SOSP CHAKRA FOR THAT

ANYWAY MADARA SIMPLY STOMPS THE BUG

Nagato was not crippled when he got Totsuka Blade Sealed.

You don't need Six Paths Chakra to use Limbo Clones, otherwise Obito would've used it as Jūbito, you just need to know the damn ability exists. Either that or it's Madara Exclusive, despite Nagato and Obito literally having his Rinnegan.

Nagato was not crippled when he got Totsuka Blade Sealed.
Actually he was, he got some mobility back after absorbing 8 tails chakra, but he still had limited mobiity
You don't need Six Paths Chakra to use Limbo Clones, otherwise Obito would've used it as Jūbito, you just need to know the damn ability exists. Either that or it's Madara Exclusive, despite Nagato and Obito literally having his Rinnegan.
Madara used it after he got sosp, so it is exclusive to sosp madara alone

Tsukiyomi
Kotoatsukami
Amaterasu "can't really defeat an edo"
Edo Itachi also has izanami.

And Itachi normally passively starts with genjutsu then tsukiyomi.

Tsukiyomi
Madara will avoid eye contact upon seeing Itachi's Susano'o being activated, and as mentioned above, Madara has an enormous tolerance for pain.
Kotoatsukami
If Madara falls on Kotoamatsukami, he will only receive the order to "protect Konoha"... bruh
Amaterasu "can't really defeat an edo"
Shinra Tensei.
Edo Itachi also has izanami.
That is applied by repeated physical emotions, something difficult to happen while both are Bloodlusted.
And Itachi normally passively starts with genjutsu then tsukiyomi.
Bloodlusted Itachi it will start with Susano'o.

Madara will avoid eye contact upon seeing Itachi's Susano'o being activated, and as mentioned above, Madara has an enormous tolerance for pain.
?, tsukiyomi activation is different from susano,lol and Itachi does it passively and he can still put characters in genjutsu via pointing.
If Madara falls on Kotoamatsukami, he will only receive the order to "protect Konoha"... bruh
I don't get you, once he falls it's already a loss.
That is applied by repeated physical emotions, something difficult to happen while both are Bloodlusted.
Ass long as it's not a one shot and both are edo the izanami is legitimately happening.
Bloodlusted Itachi it will start with Susano'o.
Lol,bloodlusted characters start with anything as long as it's a straight up victory for them.
And since it's edo Itachi knows when to use totsuko blade to earn a victory.
Yes. It's also literally the first thing he does upon getting his Rinnegan back and using it to One-Shot the Bijū.
But I still don't know what's limbo is gonna do to make edo madara Earn victory.

Ass long as it's not a one shot and both are edo the izanami is legitimately happening. Lol,bloodlusted characters start with anything as long as it's a straight up victory for them.
izanami needs preparation and it is not instant
except the blade needs to connect so yeah not happening

?, tsukiyomi activation is different from susano,lol and Itachi does it passively and he can still put characters in genjutsu via pointing.
To cast a genjutsu, you must first mold your chakra. Genjutsu can be passive, the process for doing it's not.
I don't get you, once he falls it's already a loss.
So you're guessing that Madara would be completely still when he fall on the Kotoamatsukami? This isn't logical, he will only receive the order to "protect Konoha" and will not stop fighting because of it.
Also, Koto is restricted.
Ass long as it's not a one shot and both are edo the izanami is legitimately happening.
Lol for Izanami activation the user needs to record an action on their MS and repeat again the same physical sensation to hold the opponent in a cycle.
This will not be effective against Madara who will use his best jutsu to finish the fight quickly.
Lol,bloodlusted characters start with anything as long as it's a straight up victory for them.
Delay the use of Totsuka and Itachi will be fatally defeated in Chibaku.

The preparation can be easily done in edo form.
no it cant be done easily lmao, he needs to create certain conditions and so on. and against kabuto without sasuke help he would have been defeated
Explain why it ain't happening and yes kotoatsukami and tsukiyomi still earn a victory and the only shit madara has I know that's useful here is limbo.
Madara in this key does not have limbo, if he does lmao thats a stomp.
and tsukuyomi is not happening, while the kotoamatsukami is restricted please read the OP properly

Madara's clones will likely be using Susano'o, which in itself mocks Amaterasu for chakra not being a flammable substance.

main-qimg-49e29f390ee88ea35e6bce49fa9aa315

main-qimg-3d2284d4dc068365d31ce07cfa852d97.webp

(Ay's arm only started to burn after he undid the Raiton no Yoroi)

If I'm not mistaken, Itachi can't use Susano'o's final form right away. He must go through the previous stages before completing the final form, a process that was repeated each time his Susano'o was activated.

Also, Nagato was being controlled by Kabuto who was giving a shit about Nagato, so much so that he let his body be pulverized by Amaterasu and then repel the attack.
Nine tails blobby cloak and the physical armor of the Susanoo aren't the same thing.

Itachi used the humaoid Susanoo instantly against Kabuto alongside EMS Sasuke, so he was likely just demonstrating. He also used the armored one right away after destroying the chibaku tensei against Nagato.

He did care, given him punching the ground after Nagato being sealed.

amaterasu does not burn susanoo from what i can remember, and the clones are madara clones they will simply absorb it (He has the rinnegan here)

wait wtf is this??
he will block what with thw yata mirror? or slash what and destroy what?
maybe you should read what you said it is pure rubbish. are you sure you know what heaven concealment is? or you just felt like saying something?
Lol he gets crushed the moment he uses heaven concealment, and CT gg to btw

NO

NO

SENSOR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SENSING AN ETHREAL BLADE, NAGATO VIEW WAS BLOCKED AND NAGATO HERE WAS A CRIPPLE WITH LIMITED MOBILITY SO YES HE CANT DODGE IN THIS CASE

NO, HE NEEDS TO HAVE SOSP CHAKRA FOR THAT

ANYWAY MADARA SIMPLY STOMPS THE BUG
What proof? Also they can't absorb while in Susanoo, that's why Madara's arm got jintoned off by the boundary dismantling jutsu
Naruto Chapter 588 Page 21

Yata mirror can block anything, doesn't matter how large scale tengai shinsei is, he'll just raise the shield above him and it'll bounce off.

If Madara uses CT, Itachi will use Totsuka blade in the confusion of all the rubble obscuring Madara's view.

Why couldn't Nagato detect the Totsuka blade? It's still chakra. Even if he couldn't sense that, he could sense the Susanoo forminig and been on guard.

To cast a genjutsu, you must first mold your chakra. Genjutsu can be passive, the process for doing it's not
It's still a passive attack especially from a character like Itachi even a glace is enough.
So you're guessing that Madara would be completely still when he fall on the Kotoamatsukami? This isn't logical, he will only receive the order to "protect Konoha" and will not stop fighting because of it
Please elaborate well what you're trying to say.
Lol for Izanami activation the user needs to record an action on their MS and repeat again the same physical sensation to hold the opponent in a cycle.
This will not be effective against Madara who will use his best jutsu to finish the fight quickly.
It won't be effective against madara cause? And what is edo madara best jutsu that will finish the match easily? Plus Itachi attacks are passively and faster than madara attacks.
Delay the use of Totsuka and Itachi will be fatally defeated in Chibaku.
I don't remember edo madara doing chibaku tensei and yes the meteor edo madara summoned is useless here especially as Itachi is edo and can return from it.
no it cant be done easily lmao, he needs to create certain conditions and so on. and against kabuto without sasuke help he would have been defeated
He can easily create such conditions in a battle against madara especially as they are bloodlusted, and how would he have been defeated by sage mode kabuto? When throughout the battle Itachi only fought to change him and explicitly told sasuke not to kill him. And yes sasuke was even the weak link in the battle against kabuto,lol.
Madara in this key does not have limbo, if he does lmao thats a stomp.
and tsukuyomi is not happening, while the kotoamatsukami is restricted please read the OP properly
Someone stated above limbo is madara rinnegan ability but then no problem I guess and limbo ain't doing shit to edo Itachi.
Tsukiyomi isn't happening? State your reason.
My bad on the kotoatsukami part.

Nine tails blobby cloak and the physical armor of the Susanoo aren't the same thing.

Itachi used the humaoid Susanoo instantly against Kabuto alongside EMS Sasuke, so he was likely just demonstrating. He also used the armored one right away after destroying the chibaku tensei against Nagato.

He did care, given him punching the ground after Nagato being sealed.
They are different, but they have similarities. Chakra is one.

Against Nagato, Itachi would have nothing to lose and could go for it. Even so, he didn't use the final form at first. He could have used it, for example, to separate Nagato from Naruto and Killer B, and immediately seal him off.
He didn't, so...

I still have issues with that. Why didn't Kabuto moved Nagato away from the region to avoid an offensive, for example?

They are different, but they have similarities. Chakra is one.

Against Nagato, Itachi would have nothing to lose and could go for it. Even so, he didn't use the final form at first. He could have used it, for example, to separate Nagato from Naruto and Killer B, and immediately seal him off.
He didn't, so...

I still have issues with that. Why didn't Kabuto moved Nagato away from the region to avoid an offensive, for example?
Similar doesn't mean it not working against one means it won't work against the other.

It still definitely does not take a sizeable amount of time so the only reason he didn't use it is plot. Also his humanoid susanoo can use the spirit weapons
Who can break Yata Mirror? *Discussion - Gen. Discussion - Comic Vine

Which he sprouted instantly.
Naruto Chapter 579 Page 5
Naruto Chapter 579 Page 6

Wasn't fast enough.

are u saying itachi can use perfect susanoo?
What proof? Also they can't absorb while in Susanoo, that's why Madara's arm got jintoned off by the boundary dismantling jutsu
Naruto Chapter 588 Page 21
read it again, they can absorb, what he said was "My susanoo kept me from absorbing it properly"
Yata mirror can block anything, doesn't matter how large scale tengai shinsei is, he'll just raise the shield above him and it'll bounce off.
your proof and scans? and no yata mirror does not bounce things off, it negates attacks, so tell me how he will negate heaven concealment with a unilateral shield.
(Both him and yata mirror gets crushed)
If Madara uses CT, Itachi will use Totsuka blade in the confusion of all the rubble obscuring Madara's view.
wtf is this? this cracked me up.
so "itachi will obscure madara view with totsuka blade" when did totsuka blade become a smoke bomb?
Why couldn't Nagato detect the Totsuka blade? It's still chakra. Even if he couldn't sense that, he could sense the Susanoo forminig and been on guard.
totsuka blade is chakra?? it is literally stated to be an etheral(spiritual) weapon
the susanoo was already formed nothing to sense

anyway i am unsuscribing from this. my vote goes to madara

are u saying itachi can use perfect susanoo?

read it again, they can absorb, what he said was "My susanoo kept me from absorbing it properly"

your proof and scans? and no yata mirror does not bounce things off, it negates attacks, so tell me how he will negate heaven concealment with a unilateral shield.
(Both him and yata mirror gets crushed)

wtf is this? this cracked me up.
so "itachi will obscure madara view with totsuka blade" when did totsuka blade become a smoke bomb?

totsuka blade is chakra?? it is literally stated to be an etheral(spiritual) weapon
the susanoo was already formed nothing to sense

anyway i am unsuscribing from this. my vote goes to madara
Um...what about any of what I said makes you think I implied that? I just said he can use the humaoid and armored susanoo quickly.

Which he says with a missing limb, so obviously not absorbing it properly is a pretty big deal.

It will thus render the tengai shinsei ineffective when it touches it.

I'm saying since the rubble from chibaku tensei will be flying everywhere it will obscure Madara's view.

How does that make it not chakra? Also how does it being formed stop it from being sensed? What sort of twisted logic is that?

Similar doesn't mean it not working against one means it won't work against the other.

It still definitely does not take a sizeable amount of time so the only reason he didn't use it is plot. Also his humanoid susanoo can use the spirit weapons

Which he sprouted instantly.
Naruto Chapter 579 Page 5
Naruto Chapter 579 Page 6

Wasn't fast enough.
One of the reasons I'm voting for Madara is just that. "It was because of the script", "But he could...", etc. It doesn't seem very logical or fair to consider a move that, in the end, Itachi never made in the anime. Everything in the anime is scripted.
I could also consider Madara's moves he never did.
So, Itachi won't start with Susano'o's final form, a time that could be put to good use by Madara.

Spiritual weapons will not protect you from a Chibaku, besides that we're talking about Madara, he can think of something to attack from behind.

One of the reasons I'm voting for Madara is just that. "It was because of the script", "But he could...", etc. It doesn't seem very logical or fair to consider a move that, in the end, Itachi never made in the anime. Everything in the anime is scripted.
So, Itachi won't start with Susano'o's final form, a time that could be put to good use by Madara.

Spiritual weapons will not protect you from a Chibaku, besides that we're talking about Madara, he can think of something to attack from behind.
He did use the armored susanoo without going through the stages though against Nagato. And also this is bloodlusted so yes you can use things they didn't do in the series.

The Totsuka blade could stab the core of the chibaku tensei and destroy it and/or seal it away. Also Madara has no knowledge of the spirit weapons so he won't know he needs to attack from behind.

He did use the armored susanoo without going through the stages though against Nagato. And also this is bloodlusted so yes you can use things they didn't do in the series.

The Totsuka blade could stab the core of the chibaku tensei and destroy it and/or seal it away. Also Madara has no knowledge of the spirit weapons so he won't know he needs to attack from behind.
"That bastard's Susano'o has a shield!" try attacking from behind

No, he can not.
4948298-7999552756-narut.jpg

"That bastard's Susano'o has a shield!" try attacking from behind

No, he can not.
4948298-7999552756-narut.jpg
Alright but then he'll have to go behind Itachi and attack without Itachi noticing.

He stabbed Nagato before showing any of the previous stages. He only use the humaoid one because that has a long range attack.

If you're referring to the totsuka blade not stabbing the core, just because he didn't do it doesn't mean it's impossible.

Madara never really actually did chibaku tensei he only summoned 2 meteors which have nothing on edo Itachi.

I see a lot of misinformation that was being thrown around earlier on, specifically about genjutsu related stuff, but honestly it's not worth addressing because this is very simple. There's no need to overcomplicate this lol. This battle was literally designed for Itachi to win.

They start so close from each other, and Itachi has the Totsuka Blade, it's really that simple. Madara definitely has many win cons, but are any of them really faster than a point blank Totsuka Blade? I don't think so.
Itachi still has my vote.

I see a lot of misinformation that was being thrown around earlier on, specifically about genjutsu related stuff, but honestly it's not worth addressing because this is very simple. There's no need to overcomplicate this lol. This battle was literally designed for Itachi to win.

They start so close from each other, and Itachi has the Totsuka Blade, it's really that simple. Madara definitely has many win cons, but are any of them really faster than a point blank Totsuka Blade? I don't think so.
Itachi still has my vote.
Agreed.

Back