• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha Stat Change (Naruto)

Itachi is rated at MCB level and City+ with Susanoo, this shouldn't be the case. Itachi would be City+ overall, equivalent to Jiraiya:

Main-qimg-c40e1e13eb650d4eda21a80e4988a0b1

I suggest his rating be:

AP: City+ (Stated that if he fought Jiraiya, the two would probably kill each other). City+ with Susanoo (Tanked Sasuke's Kirin which destroyed a small mountain) | City+ (Could hold his own against KCM Naruto). City+ (Stronger with Susanoo).

Err but I thought that he meant including Susanoo with that statement. Because there is no way Itachi would die without pulling it out.

Rocker1189 said:
Err but I thought that he meant including Susanoo with that statement. Because there is no way Itachi would die without pulling it out.
Honestly, it doesn't matter. I just didn't want people to flame for not separating the two.

Rocker1189 said:
This and making him 7-B would make some scaling problems

ShrekAlmighty said:
Rocker1189 said:
This and making him 7-B would make some scaling problems
Itachi's Susanoo would be 7-B+ regardless. Separated or not. the statement + his fighting style warrants 7-B+ all around.

itachi reanimated fought and could keep up with KCM naruto who was 7B so i dont see any problem and this would actually make sense for scaling tbh imo

well if Itachi was sick after he made that statement then no CM@ Sasuke shouldnt scale but if he was already sick when he made that statement then i believe so and a lot of people really dont scale off of CM2 sasuek

Kepekley23 said:
What's the proof he wasn't talking about Susano'o?
For Starters, Susanoo wasn't introduced until well into part 2 of the story. This is very early Naruto, not long after Hiruzen's death. On top of that, it's very disingenuine to only consider Susanoo.

Given our knowledge now, there is no doubt Susanoo is a factor in his statement, but it's disingenuine to write it off as being the ONLY actor in his statement.

Itachi's Susano'o is his trump card. If he believes they'd kill each other, it obviously means he'd be using his Susano'o heavily in their battle. This isn't conclusive evidence for an upgrade.

Itachi is a spy for the Konoha so of course, he says that. Also, this before most of the characters and powers ret-conned. Kisame and overall Uchiha retconned.

From this even with Tsukuyomi, he can't defeat Jiraiya. They know Obito and Kisame knows him as Madara which is more insult. So, Jiraiya defeats Akatsuki in base form because Itachi and Kisame don't know his SM.

We must look at the context, when that information written by writer/author and later feats, statements, and information is contradicts this or not.

Kepekley23 said:
Itachi's Susano'o is his trump card. If he believes they'd kill each other, it obviously means he'd be using his Susano'o heavily in their battle. This isn't conclusive evidence for an upgrade.
It's enough to warrent "At least and Possibly Higher". Susanoo is Itachi's trump card yes, and I agree it would be a factor, but you can't conclusively say it's the only factor, writing off his other Jutsu and such.

If outright City+ is too big a jump for you to consider, then how's:

"At least MCB level, Possibly Higher"

The statement is enough to at least warrant that much. And there is no way Itachi should be that much weaker than even Kakashi without Susanoo. The context of the series implies that much.

Also, if you're going to use the fact that Susano'o hadn't been introduced yet as an argument, I can easily dismiss this statement since Itachi worked for Konoha's council

@Kep

Also, take into consideration whe the statement was made. That chapter came out if i am correct before Naruto reached Chater 100 or 150, iirc. Susanoo likely wasn't a factor in Kishi's mind when he wrote that. could be wrong, but it's plausible. Just also consider the time.

Once again, if we're going by that, this statement as a whole is no longer good for anything since Itachi works for Konoha and reports back to the Third Hokage and the Council.

Kepekley23 said:
Also, if you're going to use the fact that Susano'o hadn't been introduced yet as an argument, I can easily dismiss this statement since Itachi worked for Konoha's council
How do you figure? Itachi working for Konoha's Council wouldn't dismiss this. You're:

• A. Implying Jiraiya would know about Itachi's mission or whatever and thus hold back?
  • B. Implying Itachi would hold back against Jiraiya due to working for Konoha's council
and we already know Jiraiya wasn't privy to Itachis mission, so....

It implies that Itachi was simply not willing to battle Jiraiya and thus made up an excuse to prevent the battle from taking place

Mindovin said:
How can Jiraiya resist Tsukuyomi in base form as they don't know SM?
Yeah, base Jiraiya is a beast. And it's skill/experience. The entire "You need to be a blood relative" to break Tsukuyomi is likely hyperbole and you can't break it by "Normal" Means. IDK.

@TFF

Yes, it's clear hyperbole.

Tsukuyomi's most lethal weapon it gives Itachi ability to control the time inside Tsukuyomi. Likely 25-30 years inside Tsukuyomi = 1sn in the real world as he aged Izumi approximately 80 years inside Tsukuyomi while it took 3 sn in the real world.

But how can Jiraiya break from Tsukuyomi? There is no one who can help him and there is Kisame to capitalize on any opening from Jiraiya.

I feel like 7-B+ Part I Itachi makes sense since I'm pretty sure being in tha Akatsuki, he didn't train anymore & also it makes sense cause he was also sick in Part II so the moment he became edo he didn't have any illness anymore & could take on KCM Naruto as he was alive

Back