• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issues with Chaos Gods', Undyne's and Chara's tiers

40K fans will know that if the Chaos Gods are unrestricted, they can destroy "realspace" which represents at least a million universes that are connected to the Warp.

So, I argue that the Chaos Gods' Unknown while unrestricted should be changed to At least 2-B.

Also, Chara's Likely 2-B tier should be changed to 2-B. Because, we know that Chara has Multiversal level destructive capacity, so in my opinion we should change their tier.

Since Undyne the Undying and Chara are roughly equals, we should change the Undying's tier to 2-B as well.

If you need more clarification, let me know.

Was Chara really in full swing when she fought Undyne?

Not even close, Chara's 2-B stats ceom from them at the very end of the game. Up until that point theyre just a possessed Frisk.

"'The central conceit is that our visible, four-dimensional universe is restricted to a brane, that is, a membrane, inside a higher dimensional space,' he begins, and already I feel any hope of comprehension fall away. 'A theoretically infinite number of dimensions of potentially infinite scale occupy other branes, which, in effect, means there can be an endless series of alternate realities, intersecting with our own in ways we cannot possibly imagine in any currently posited cosmological model.'" - Knights of the Imperium

I'm fine with Chara being a full "2-B" since Omega Flowey scales to Chara(albeit superior) and he also is "2-B" so it makes sense.

Undyne should not scale since only Complete Chara has a "2-B" whereas Undyne only fought a weaker Chara than what he had become in the end.

Not know much about the Chaos Gods though so i agree with Matthew on that one.

Anyway, I think that Undying should be made at least Small Town level.

Then, the Chaos Gods should be scaled to High Universe level.

Back