• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isshiki Ōtsutsuki vs Six Paths Sage Madara (Rinne-Sharingan)

Vote for Isshiki,

while he may not resist stuff like IT and TSB's, he can still just flick them away into his dimension and can just rod Madara or just steal his chakra over time.
And even if Madara somehow manages to kill Isshiki which wouldn't happen, Isshiki can still Karma Seal and kill Madara over time
Not that much of a fight imo.
He could simply create new ones, Madara could also steal chakra and even remove Isshiki's soul if he approached, or he would just use one of the limbs to do the job, since he cannot see or feel them, he would only have his soul

Yeah .. I had forgotten about that, due to the Karma seal, maybe it will become a stomp over time. I don't know if that would also work if he was just wiped out by the spheres or if he had his soul taken.

But Naruto isn't stupid, he was just a bit rusty. He was still good enough to dick on Momoshiki.
Really, so much so that they even seem to be stronger against Momoshiki despite having half the power. And no, isshiki is not only extremely superior, do not come to me with a villain who can simply beat the strongest with just one attack, and if they have really trained and become extremely strong, like someone who has not even taken the fruit could divine be so strong? Does not make sense

How do you know Isshiki hasn't done anything? He has the feats of taking on people of that level, hard stomping them at that.

Yes. Kaguya was afraid of Momoshiki, she wouldn't be afraid of him and trying to amass as much power as possible to fight him for no reason. Saying you don't believe Naruto just got that strong is pretty irrelevant, he has the feats and scaling for it.

How do you know Isshiki hasn't done anything? He has the feats of taking on people of that level, hard stomping them at that.

Yes. Kaguya was afraid of Momoshiki, she wouldn't be afraid of him and trying to amass as much power as possible to fight him for no reason. Saying you don't believe Naruto just got that strong is pretty irrelevant, he has the feats and scaling for it.
When I refer to believing it is based on the facts that I saw and reviewed during the serie.

"Yes. Kaguya was afraid of Momoshiki, she wouldn't be afraid of him and trying to amass as much power as possible to fight him for no reason".

Yes, and as I said, and of course ... kaguya is stupid as a rock. She is not a fighter, this is clear in her fight against naruto anda sasuke, in which her only strategies were given by the black zetsu, since Momoshiki is a warrior, it would be natural for her to be afraid, being just a "random" in the clan being hunted by the warriors.

"How do you know Isshiki hasn't done anything? He has the feats of taking on people of that level, hard stomping them at that."

So I say that they are weaker. Otherwise, he would be a stomp, he couldn't even react by fighting Naruto and Sasuke together, it wouldn't be that humiliation in which he punched and kicked, like a primate. If they are really stronger, how can they have lost? They managed to overcome the woman who had all that power, despite being stupid ... she got what Isshiki seeks, and he was defeated by her in some way, being used for the birth of the tree she consumed.

Can we please use some common sense here. Naruto did not get massively weaker due to not training if anything he got stronger due to the reasons Axxtenacle pointed out.

Even if we WANKED Madera hard to = Naruto and Sasuke. He still gets stomped.
Jigen who isn't even close to Isshiki STOMPED them both at the same time. Jigen<<<<<<Isshiki I'm really confused how Madera even has a chance in this.

There is no way in the world Madera would be stronger than Adult Naruto or Sasuke.

When I refer to believing it is based on the facts that I saw and reviewed during the serie.

"Yes. Kaguya was afraid of Momoshiki, she wouldn't be afraid of him and trying to amass as much power as possible to fight him for no reason".

Yes, and as I said, and of course ... kaguya is stupid as a rock. She is not a fighter, this is clear in her fight against naruto anda sasuke, in which her only strategies were given by the black zetsu, since Momoshiki is a warrior, it would be natural for her to be afraid, being just a "random" in the clan being hunted by the warriors.
Why are you acting like she's an absolute moron though? She's clearly not if she was the one who setup the infinite tsukoyomi plan in the first place.
"How do you know Isshiki hasn't done anything? He has the feats of taking on people of that level, hard stomping them at that."

So I say that they are weaker. Otherwise, he would be a stomp, he couldn't even react by fighting Naruto and Sasuke together, it wouldn't be that humiliation in which he punched and kicked, like a primate. If they are really stronger, how can they have lost? They managed to overcome the woman who had all that power, despite being stupid ... she got what Isshiki seeks, and he was defeated by her in some way, being used for the birth of the tree she consumed.
You saying they're weaker just means nothing. It just means the new characters have done shit we haven't seen and are just that strong.

Can we please use some common sense here. Naruto did not get massively weaker due to not training if anything he got stronger due to the reasons Axxtenacle pointed out.

Even if we WANKED Madera hard to = Naruto and Sasuke. He still gets stomped.
Jigen who isn't even close to Isshiki STOMPED them both at the same time. Jigen<<<<<<Isshiki I'm really confused how Madera even has a chance in this.

There is no way in the world Madera would be stronger than Adult Naruto or Sasuke.
^^^^

"Can we please use some common sense here."

Yes, come on .. go to the gym every day, do daily exercises for a long time, and out of the blue .. stop training for 1 day .. 1 week .. 1 month, you will certainly be weaker, and if you come back train, will felt severe pain, etc. etc.

It is not known what naruto has done since The Last, saying that he trained is just head canon, but we know that he is rusty .. being rusty means he hasn't been training for some time, it is obvious that he is weaker, God.

Why are you acting like she's an absolute moron though? She's clearly not if she was the one who setup the infinite tsukoyomi plan in the first place.
No, it was not. It was Madara, and you can check that even on your wiki page, in he intelligence.
You saying they're weaker just means nothing. It just means the new characters have done shit we haven't seen and are just that strong.
In fact, it doesn't mean anything to point out the facts, in the end, whoever has the most votes wins, **** off.

No, it was not. It was Madara, and you can check that even on your wiki page, in he intelligence.
She was the one who set the plan in motion. Not Madara.
In fact, it doesn't mean anything to point out the facts, in the end, whoever has the most votes wins, **** off.
Wow. What an honest way to play in a Vs match.

My vote is for Isshiki via shrinking, 1 shot AP advantage, and all the other shit others have said. That's 3 to 1 if you don't want to admit it's a stomp.

Weak enough to lose a whole six paths and half a ninetails buff against people that are supposed to be comparable or stronger to Kaguya...
Until then, there is no one stronger than Kaguya in terms of power. (I didn't get it right, are you referring to Kaguya not being the strongest?)

She was the one who set the plan in motion. Not Madara.
The only thing she did was create the black zetsu, who told Madara that he could save the world or some shit that he believed in, I don't remember. The whole plan was set up and started by madara
Wow. What an honest way to play in a Vs match.

My vote is for Isshiki via shrinking, 1 shot AP advantage, and all the other shit others have said. That's 3 to 1 if you don't want to admit it's a stomp.
Yes, opinions .. honestly it doesn't matter much, I already said everything I had to say, and I will say it again if necessary .. neither of us looks like we will change our minds, so let's just let the fight work as it works, the one reaching 7 votes wins.

Until then, there is no one stronger than Kaguya in terms of power. (I didn't get it right, are you referring to Kaguya not being the strongest?)
????????? WHAT??? How the actual hell did you get to that conclusion?? All we know is that there was at least some kind of unquantifiable boost for Naruto and Sasuke as Sasuke couldn't still be Naruto's equal without getting stronger somehow.

The only thing she did was create the black zetsu, who told Madara that he could save the world or some shit that he believed in, I don't remember. The whole plan was set up and started by madara
The thing is, she's just not a complete dimwit. She was still trying to come up with a plan to fight Momoshiki whenever he arrived, since she was scared of him and was trying to complete the Infinite Tsukoyomi so she could get a power boost and fight him. Even if she didn't deliberately do everything, she's not a moron by herself.

????????? WHAT??? How the actual hell did you get to that conclusion?? All we know is that there was at least some kind of unquantifiable boost for Naruto and Sasuke as Sasuke couldn't still be Naruto's equal without getting stronger somehow.
I don't know, I didn't really understand what you said ... and I still don't understand, but whatever.
The thing is, she's just not a complete dimwit. She was still trying to come up with a plan to fight Momoshiki whenever he arrived, since she was scared of him and was trying to complete the Infinite Tsukoyomi so she could get a power boost and fight him. Even if she didn't deliberately do everything, she's not a moron by herself.
Certainly she is not a fighter who can compare to naruto, sasuke, madara etc, maybe she is not a complete stone, but she needed help from Black Zetsu to plan her attacks, when she lost her end it was brief

Lol isshiki one shots, has a way way greater AP advantage.....

1. I am seeing someone saying he cant sense limbo, that's daft asf nothing more lmao, naruto got the ability to sense limbo by getting sosp chakra, but someone whose entire existence is sosp chakra won't sense it??

2. Someone said kaguya is stronger?
Lmao catch up on boruto, kaguya was stated to be fodder and just another fruit that isshiki is supposed to use as the god tree for himself.

3. Yes naruto and sasuke got way way stronger, idk why they don't use novel feats and statements around here.

4. Then about tso, lol isshiki shrinks it, besides isshiki rods and cubes disrupt chakra.

Anyway isshiki >>>>>> entire naruto verse

1. I am seeing someone saying he cant sense limbo, that's daft asf nothing more lmao, naruto got the ability to sense limbo by getting sosp chakra, but someone whose entire existence is sosp chakra won't sense it??
Someone with the six path sage chaka can feel it and touch it, not a Ōtsutsuki's chakra
2. Someone said kaguya is stronger?
Lmao catch up on boruto, kaguya was stated to be fodder and just another fruit that isshiki is supposed to use as the god tree for himself.
With the fruit that Isshiki should have eaten, yes, it is stronger in terms of the amount of chakra, which is what I said.
3. Yes naruto and sasuke got way way stronger, idk why they don't use novel feats and statements around here.
How can someone get stronger if they probably don't even train? And what are these facts of the novel? Are they canonical?
4. Then about tso, lol isshiki shrinks it, besides isshiki rods and cubes disrupt chakra.
Madara can create them too, absorb with a human path too .. and manages to escape easily in different ways, one of them is exchanging with one of her limbos
Lol isshiki one shots, has a way way greater AP advantage.....
It is not what I see on their respective pages

1. Infinite Tsukuyomi, he has no resistance
  2. Limbo, he can't sense or interact with them
  3. TSB's, doesn't have resistance to deconstruction or the power nullification listed on his profile like Madara or any of the Six Paths characters do

TSB he can counter shrinking
For the rest, isshiki could do nothing. Limbo would be the quickest way to end, being able to use different ways to end the fight on a shelf, but with karma seal he might come back .. probably, if he or the limbo himself activated Tsukuyomi would end, he would not come back with karma seal.

It is not known whether he can use the Karma seal if his soul is erased or removed, and can be erased by the spheres or removed by Madara with the human path, limbo can do the work easly too.

Not about to argue something dull, but here it is
Someone with the six path sage chaka can feel it and touch it, not a Ōtsutsuki's chakra
Lmao what is sosp chakra? Tell me again? The ten tails? Hagoromo?
All are still otutsuki innate chakra and guess what thats isshiki
With the fruit that Isshiki should have eaten, yes, it is stronger in terms of the amount of chakra, which is what I said.
Chakra relates to AP, we have naruto clones matching madara limbos, yes the databook said the limbos and the original madara are of equal strength.
Then we have adult naruto and sasuke getting ragdolled by jigen in terms of everything
And need I tell you isshiki >>>>>>>>>> jigen
How can someone get stronger if they probably don't even train? And what are these facts of the novel? Are they canonical?
The novel said they trained, the anime said they trained the movie said they trained, keep up and besides naruto novel feats says he is way superior to his 16 years old sef that matched madara in strength.
Kaguya >>>> madara
Isshiki >>>> madara

Like I said try and keep up, ur argument are just wrong, this is a stomp match
Madara can create them too, absorb with a human path too .. and manages to escape easily in different ways, one of them is exchanging with one of her limbos
scans of madara absorbing something similar to isshiki rods and boxes with the human path?
tf is this?
you keep mentioning limbo, have you forgotten any damage taken by the limbo reflects on madara? And the limbos also have a time limit?

It is not what I see on their respective pages
Check again, in terms of AP isshiki scales massively above anyone that is not baryon mode naruto
I would have linked you to the thread but it will clearly be a waste of time seeing as you are blind to even see that naturally and all you wanna do is wank

1. Infinite Tsukuyomi, he has no resistance
Lmao, he wasn't on earth the first time?
And besides it takes a long activation time
  1. Limbo, he can't sense or interact with them
He can
  1. TSB's, doesn't have resistance to deconstruction or the power nullification listed on his profile like Madara or any of the Six Paths characters do
Shrinks it

1. TSB he can counter shrinking
Can't
It is not known whether he can use the Karma seal if his soul is erased or removed, and can be erased by the spheres or removed by Madara with the human path, limbo can do the work easly too.
Madara never used any path

How.old are you?

Madara never used any path
And does he need to use it to prove he has? All paths are part of the rinnegan
I mean Isshiki can shrink them, but he couldn't do anything if any of the limbos used it.
Shrinks it
Yes, I said that.
Lmao, he wasn't on earth the first time?
And besides it takes a long activation time
And what does that change? He is not immune.
Someone with the six path sage chaka can feel it and touch it, not a Ōtsutsuki's chakra. Someone who has the hagoromo chakra. Not of his race (And he's still a half human)

And does he need to use it to prove he has? All paths are part of the rinnegan
Like I said how old are.you?
I'm curious honestly.
So isshiki will wait while madara go and look for dead bodies he want to turn paths he want to use to battle isshiki? And madara never even used any basic rinnegan ability.
I mean Isshiki can shrink them, but he couldn't do anything if any of the limbos used it.
Limbos use tso?? When and how? And please the scan
Yes, I said that.

And what does that change? He is not immune.
Changes that it's unknown if he is affected or not. And besides madara can't do infinite tsukuyomi if he is dead,
Someone with the six path sage chaka can feel it and touch it, not a Ōtsutsuki's chakra. Someone who has the hagoromo chakra. Not of his race (And he's still a half human)
Uhhmmm hagoromo chakra came from the ten tails, kaguya literally still otutsukis. Or why can zetsu see the limbos??

Please find better arguments, isshiki still one shots him

Not about to argue something dull, but here it is

Lmao what is sosp chakra? Tell me again? The ten tails? Hagoromo?
All are still otutsuki innate chakra and guess what thats isshiki
Hagoromo. And no, he doesn't have the kaguya son's chakra.
Chakra relates to AP, we have naruto clones matching madara limbos, yes the databook said the limbos and the original madara are of equal strength.
Then we have adult naruto and sasuke getting ragdolled by jigen in terms of everything
And need I tell you isshiki >>>>>>>>>> jigen
Perhaps, probably, but you are not taking into account that it will be 5 against 1, even if the time they stay out of the body is short, their recharge is also. His end could come in different ways, a limbo could simply activate Tsukuyomi, and what could he do?
The novel said they trained, the anime said they trained the movie said they trained, keep up and besides naruto novel feats says he is way superior to his 16 years old sef that matched madara in strength.
Kaguya >>>> madara
Isshiki >>>> madara
proof
Like I said try and keep up, ur argument are just wrong, this is a stomp match

scans of madara absorbing something similar to isshiki rods and boxes with the human path?
tf is this?
you keep mentioning limbo, have you forgotten any damage taken by the limbo reflects on madara? And the limbos also have a time limit?

Check again, in terms of AP isshiki scales massively above anyone that is not baryon mode naruto
I would have linked you to the thread but it will clearly be a waste of time seeing as you are blind to even see that naturally and all you wanna do is wank
I mean removing Isshiki's soul, not from its box tf

"Check again, in terms of AP isshiki"
I checked, and they are the same shit

It seems that another ****** has arrived, and then I'm the one who changes the tone? "Lmao"

They both scale to that rating differently

Isshiki scales >>>>>>>> rating
While Madera scales = rating
They can both be in the same tier or scale to the same value differently.

In this case Isshiki scales above Madera

Hagoromo. And no, he doesn't have the kaguya son's chakra.
Ur argument is daft
Isshiki doesnt have otutsuki chakra??
Perhaps, probably, but you are not taking into account that it will be 5 against 1, even if the time they stay out of the body is short, their recharge is also. His end could come in different ways, a limbo could simply activate Tsukuyomi, and what could he do?
5 against one when it will be a one shot battle? And each damage taken by limbo reflects on madara.
A limbo can activate tsukuyomi??
This is so ****** I'm speechless
U haven't watched the last?

I mean removing Isshiki's soul, not from its box tf
So madara will remove isshiki soul?
Sigh ffs

It seems that another ****** has arrived, and then I'm the one who changes the tone? "Lmao"
So u think cause they both have moon level+ their AP is the same?? Must be a joke, well u new around here
So if you see MHS, it means they are of the same speed? Or mftl? When another mFTL can be trillions of times faster than another.

I'm tired of having arguments with someone who doesnt even know what he is saying.
1. Madara will.use the paths
2. Limbo will cast tsukuyomi
3. Isshiki can't sense limbos (but zetsu can?)
4. Madara has greater AP than isshiki
5. TSB can counter shrinking

Joker

They both scale to that rating differently

Isshiki scales >>>>>>>> rating
While Madera scales = rating
They can both be in the same tier or scale to the same value differently.

In this case Isshiki scales above Madera
Isshiki scales far above what madara scales to
Isshiki >>>> kaguya >>>> madara

Its not hard

Limbos use tso?? When and how? And please the scan

Changes that it's unknown if he is affected or not. And besides madara can't do infinite tsukuyomi if he is dead,
According to 4 databook, they can use any jutsu from the original. limbo cannot be resisted without the power of the six paths, the shadows ignore any influences, besides the jutsu they use will also be phantom

Like I said how old are.you?
I'm curious honestly.
21, more than a useless question.
So isshiki will wait while madara go and look for dead bodies he want to turn paths he want to use to battle isshiki? And madara never even used any basic rinnegan ability.
He doesn't need to, he can use them all just like Nagato Edo, who just couldn't do it because he was weakened when alive
Uhhmmm hagoromo chakra came from the ten tails, kaguya literally still otutsukis. Or why can zetsu see the limbos??
No matter, you need the HAGOROMO chakra, specifically his, it says on the wiki.

Please find better arguments, Madara has a very large arsenal, her chances of winning are many.

And if you think I'm a fanboy, or I'm waka for some reason, **** off. I honestly don't care, I'm telling you what I know.

According to 4 databook, they can use any jutsu from the original. limbo cannot be resisted without the power of the six paths, the shadows ignore any influences, besides the jutsu they use will also be phantom
Uhhmmm no the databook never said this and the limbo never even used any in the manga
21, more than a useless question.
Doubt
He doesn't need to, he can use them all just like Nagato Edo, who just couldn't do it because he was weakened when alive
Nagato could use everything and uses it in battle so tell me which of it madara will use to affect isshiki
No matter, you need the HAGOROMO chakra, specifically his, it says on the wiki.
Uhhmmm except zetsu doesn't have hagoromo chakra
Please find better arguments, Madara has a very large arsenal, her chances of winning are many.
Her??
Madara is a guy
And if you think I'm a fanboy, or I'm waka for some reason, **** off. I honestly don't care, I'm telling you what I know.
But you know nothing tho
Isshiki is only higher in the clan hierarchy.
He is higher in everything lmao
He far weaker version of isshiki ragdolled but naruto and sasuke like kids something kaguya couldn't do.
Jigen is like probably 50% of isshiki probably way lesser than that.
Lol please read boruto it was clearly stated isshiki is far above kaguya
Same way momoshiki is above his father, clan hierarchy is mainly determined by strength not ecen blood line

U haven't watched the last?
I refer to the novels, I know he trained before the film .. but the film takes place two years after the war, and dose years after Boruto begins. Since the end of the war, 14 years have passed. Prove it to me in the novel he trained, but I'm sure he didn't do it while hokage.
So madara will remove isshiki soul?
Sigh ffs

So u think cause they both have moon level+ their AP is the same?? Must be a joke, well u new around here
So if you see MHS, it means they are of the same speed? Or mftl? When another mFTL can be trillions of times faster than another.

I'm tired of having arguments with someone who doesnt even know what he is saying.
1. Madara will.use the paths
2. Limbo will cast tsukuyomi
3. Isshiki can't sense limbos (but zetsu can?)
4. Madara has greater AP than isshiki
5. TSB can counter shrinking

Joker
Are you stupid or what? When can zetsu feel the limbs? I said HE CAN to be able to counter TSB, not the other way around. Yes, I know that on the wiki they see the Isshiki speed issue having 1 more digit, but I'm still new to the wiki, I don't understand it properly .. if there is so much difference anyway, show me. How would isshiki win with a punch, a stomp?

I'm wasting too much time here, in one way or another 7 people will come and vote for one or the other, and maybe it won't even arrive at 7 .. it really isn't that relevant to spend so much time thinking
Every body has made their point. Let the people vote now and let’s just drop it.

It’s clear TheRedEmpty isn’t going to change his mind and neither are the people voting for Isshiki. Every point than can be made has already been said.

I’m unfollowing.

Uhhmmm no the databook never said this and the limbo never even used any in the manga

Nagato could use everything and uses it in battle so tell me which of it madara will use to affect isshiki
How could they win? The protagonist must win, this is obvious .. they couldn't show it, but it was mentioned in the databook

Remove his soul with the human path?
Absover chakra?
Shinra tensei and etc?

He has everything, but what we see him use the most is the path to absorb, having absorbed a naruto rasen-shuriken and the dust jutsu from one of the kages
But you know nothing tho

He is higher in everything lmao
He far weaker version of isshiki ragdolled but naruto and sasuke like kids something kaguya couldn't do.
Jigen is like probably 50% of isshiki probably way lesser than that.
Lol please read boruto it was clearly stated isshiki is far above kaguya
Same way momoshiki is above his father, clan hierarchy is mainly determined by strength not ecen blood line
I read and read until today, Isshiki was deceived by a child and turned to dust ... etc, etc, it doesn't matter.

Yes, he is superior to her ... until being used by her to plant a divine tree, after devouring the fruit she became the most powerful in the naruto universe, reaching the layer 4-C. And I need to repeat .. I mean raw power, she is not very smart in fighting and she was distracted by the sexy jutsu of Naruto, without zetsu she could not beat many of the strongest who are weaker than her.

Every body has made their point. Let the people vote now and let’s just drop it.

It’s clear TheRedEmpty isn’t going to change his mind and neither are the people voting for Isshiki. Every point than can be made has already been said.

I’m unfollowing.
Yes, I already said that.

unfollowing too.

Isshiki freaking murders here are a few scaling chains
Madara<<Kaguya<<Isshiki (Stated to be the one sacrificing kaguya because she was weaker)
Madara=Naruto<=Kaguya>Hamura>=Toneri<<50% BSM the last naruto<<<<SO6Ps Hokage Naruto<<Karma V1 Jigen<<Partial Otsutsuki Jigen<<<Isshiki
Isshiki for obvious reasons

Back