• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isshiki Ōtsutsuki vs Six Paths Sage Madara (Rinne-Sharingan)

Your vote's objectively wrong.

Not everything is PIS. Grow up and admit the evidence isn't in your favor and just concede. Your entire argument is "I think Madara's stronger so it's PIS".
Your vote's objectively wrong.

I cited facts, I'm tired of it ... say the shit you want, grab the balls of the protagonist as much as you want, this has already become tedious and it doesn't matter either

Madara wincos:
  1. Infinite Tsukuyomi, he has no resistance
  2. Limbo, he can't sense or interact with them
  3. TSB's, doesn't have resistance to deconstruction or the power nullification listed on his profile like Madara or any of the Six Paths characters do
So it really comes down to if Madara's regen and Limbo can buy him enough time to cast IT or get lucky with TSB's, which I'm not sure if he can
"Isshiki should fodderize in raw stats but he can't do anything about;"
Speed is equalized now

You cited Madara needing multiple things relative to his strength to overpower people weaker than him. I cited Naruto fighting and clashing with someone stronger than him. You lost, and this match is literally an AP stomp.

Isshiki wins this idk why this isn’t a stomp.

He literally stomped 2 people relative if not massively stronger than Madera in a WEAKENED STATE. Full power Isshiki washes Madera. Idk how this is even a debate

He defeated Naruto and Sasuke years after the war, there has only been peace since the war ... with no reason to train, it is obvious that they have become weaker. If there really was an "AP elephant" here, on their pages they would not have the same levels. (Not to mention that Naruto didn't use his Rikudou Mode)

He did. He agrees with me because I'm the one who's actually right here.
You're right, in your logic going years without training, having no difficulties made them stronger, and stronger than the Rikudou form he used during the war, even going only to his kurama mode today.

Funny you think I haven’t read the entire thread. I have.

Ive also read the boruto manga where he literally stomps Naruto and Sasuke at the exact same time.
Naruto and Sasuke became stronger without doing anything, yes. You're right, like the other.

You're right, in your logic going years without training, having no difficulties made them stronger, and stronger than the Rikudou form he used during the war, even going only to his kurama mode today.
"without training"...literally stupidity incarnate right there. We literally KNOW FROM THE LAST THAT NARUTO WAS TRAINING.

He has SOSP mode today, though. His eyes are still SOSP. Stop downplaying the Boruto era.

Naruto and Sasuke became stronger without doing anything, yes. You're right, like the other.
"without doing anything" can you stop blatantly ******* lying lmao?

Can you show any proof that they got physically weaker and not just rusty...
I think I have to repeat it again .. 14 years have passed, yes, 14 years since the war .. at the time, or better even before, before the arc of pain naruto used to train steadily, getting stronger .. he won pain for that , and in a short time, he trained again with bee, managing to control the kurama .. and again, he increased his power by making friends with the kurama (All this in a short time, the war itself lasted 1 or 2 days), and again , his power increased with the Six Path Chakra. After the war, peace prevailed .. there is no reason to train, (The end "The Last" is 2 years after the fourth great ninja war, and we can see that naruto did not train, he can beat the villain with just a hit with the power he had), since the film, 12 years have passed, 14 in total, as I said .. since that time, naruto and sasuke do not train .. seriously, I can’t understand how it’s not obvious to you. In boruto we can see the kurama say that the naruto is rusty, for not entering a serious battle for years, this is more than enough proof, since it was the hokage .. he was busy with the hokage shit, there was no villain new or something that might hinder him in another 10 years, why the **** would he be stronger?

In the end, PIS. A shit created so that the protagonist (Boruto) can overcome them, and etc, etc.

Naruto suddenly stopped using Rikudou Mode, frog taijutsu and other things he had, again, PIS. Shit created so that Boruto can overcome it.

I think I have to repeat it again .. 14 years have passed, yes, 14 years since the war .. at the time, or better even before, before the arc of pain naruto used to train steadily, getting stronger .. he won pain for that , and in a short time, he trained again with bee, managing to control the kurama .. and again, he increased his power by making friends with the kurama (All this in a short time, the war itself lasted 1 or 2 days), and again , his power increased with the Six Path Chakra. After the war, peace prevailed .. there is no reason to train, (The end "The Last" is 2 years after the fourth great ninja war, and we can see that naruto did not train, he can beat the villain with just a hit with the power he had), since the film, 12 years have passed, 14 in total, as I said .. since that time, naruto and sasuke do not train .. seriously, I can’t understand how it’s not obvious to you. In boruto we can see the kurama say that the naruto is rusty, for not entering a serious battle for years, this is more than enough proof, since it was the hokage .. he was busy with the hokage shit, there was no villain new or something that might hinder him in another 10 years, why the **** would he be stronger?

In the end, PIS. A shit created so that the protagonist (Boruto) can overcome them, and etc, etc.

Naruto suddenly stopped using Rikudou Mode, frog taijutsu and other things he had, again, PIS. Shit created so that Boruto can overcome it.
Sasuke YES should be stronger, but by PIS, he is not. Maybe he got stronger while looking for the whereabouts of kaguya and his clan, etc, etc ... but then, right ... the protagonist is now boruto, he can't be that strong, the script had to make him weaker, so that it could be overcome by the protagonist. PIS.

The simple proof would be the fact that Naruto didn't use many of the things he used during the fight against Pain, Madara and even Kaguya. His form of kurama is no stronger than the combination of this and Rikudou.

Basically, the protagonist needs to overcome them, the usual shit.

Can you show any proof that they got physically weaker and not just rusty...
And I can say more, about the fight itself against Isshiki ... in the fight against momoshiki he seemed to be stronger, even with half the power. In the classic, against kaguya and etc ... he used thousands of clones, but for some reason ... decided to use 5? Seriously?

I'm wasting too much time here, in one way or another 7 people will come and vote for one or the other, and maybe it won't even arrive at 7 .. it really isn't that relevant to spend so much time thinking

That's all you can say against facts, ok

And... Madara "Plot"? I am not referring to Madara itself.
I don't need to respond because you're blatantly ignoring facts. I showed Naruto fighting Madara's clones: PIS. Naruto clashes with Kaguya: PIS. Naruto trains after the war: Didn't happen or not relevant.

You're just being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn.

I don't need to respond because you're blatantly ignoring facts. I showed Naruto fighting Madara's clones: PIS. Naruto clashes with Kaguya: PIS. Naruto trains after the war: Didn't happen or not relevant.

You're just being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn.
Honestly, I don't care anymore. If you really think he got stronger after stopping his efforts for more than ten years, so be it .. and yes, naruto is full of PIS, this is more than obvious, I am not ignoring ******* facts .. I am playing at your face, I could say the same to you, I just can't understand how "Stay still = Stronger"

One way to think is, "Naruto and Sasuke need to be weaker for the new generation to shine." I'm not belittling Boruto or whatever the hell you're talking about, I'm just saying what's clear and shameless. They are weaker, the new generation needs to "shine", overcome them ... and that's even a naruto phrase, "The next generation always outperforms the old one" .. how could the next generation surpass the old one in which it reached "Gods" like Hagoromo?

Exactly, they can't. The nerf was necessary for the new protagonist, the new generation.

"for more than ten years" any proof that he didn't train AT ALL? We know he trained during the last and after the war. Plus still a WHOLE NOTHER HALF OF THE NINE TAILS.

But they don't need to be weaker. The new people just need to be even stronger, they're literally fighting more Gods like Kaguya. Why can't they just be stronger?

You ARE ignoring facts. Everything is PIS because it doesn't fit into your headcanon of "Madara > the new era".

"for more than ten years" any proof that he didn't train AT ALL? We know he trained during the last and after the war.

But they don't need to be weaker. The new people just need to be even stronger, they're literally fighting more Gods like Kaguya. Why can't they just be stronger?

You ARE ignoring facts. Everything is PIS because it doesn't fit into your headcanon of "Madara > the new era".
Alright, alright .. nothing was PIS, everything made sense .. naruto took his power from the ass, and etc ... i'm accepting, ok, now let's see the "facts".

There is really no evidence that he didn’t train during the ten years, however, tell me a reason why he would train? As I said, and of course ... the world was in a time of peace, maybe he trained, maybe not .. obviously nothing that would make him overcome himself like the old training or new powers released, but then, it became hokage .. as we see in boruto, he doesn’t even have time for his family, and he certainly doesn’t have to train.

"Why can't they just be stronger?"

In addition to what I said above, he simply stopped using his Rikudou Mode, used 5 clones while in other fights he used hundreds or thousands etc ... Another thing that favored Isshiki a lot in his fights was Naruto and Sasuke getting stupid out of nowhere, or did they just decide to stop using their skills and even more powerful ways? Like, out of nowhere ... for no reason, they just didn't use it.

I can't say it's not PIS, I tried it ... seriously. How the hell can someone appear so strong that they only hit them once and win? It's simple, the ******* plot. Naruto is no longer the protagonist, accept at once ... he is not the focus, but the next generation .. Boruto.

I don't understand much about the wiki, but if what I said is "Head canon", then the same applies to you. How can you say that they trained? And the shit loop.

Alright, alright .. nothing was PIS, everything made sense .. naruto took his power from the ass, and etc ... i'm accepting, ok, now let's see the "facts".

There is really no evidence that he didn’t train during the ten years, however, tell me a reason why he would train? As I said, and of course ... the world was in a time of peace, maybe he trained, maybe not .. obviously nothing that would make him overcome himself like the old training or new powers released, but then, it became hokage .. as we see in boruto, he doesn’t even have time for his family, and he certainly doesn’t have to train.
Why did he have to train before The Last? there's no reason for it, but he did anyway. Bad argument.
"Why can't they just be stronger?"

In addition to what I said above, he simply stopped using his Rikudou Mode, used 5 clones while in other fights he used hundreds or thousands etc ... Another thing that favored Isshiki a lot in his fights was Naruto and Sasuke getting stupid out of nowhere, or did they just decide to stop using their skills and even more powerful ways? Like, out of nowhere ... for no reason, they just didn't use it.
It's called "six paths sage mode"... he still has it. The only thing he doesn't have anymore is truth-seeking orbs.
I can't say it's not PIS, I tried it ... seriously. How the hell can someone appear so strong that they only hit them once and win? It's simple, the ******* plot. Naruto is no longer the protagonist, accept at once ... he is not the focus, but the next generation .. Boruto.
That means a whole lot of nothing. It doesn't mean he's weaker. Just means the next generation can be stronger. You've given no reason that the new era should be any weaker than it was previously, even when faced with blatant feats and scaling that would make it so.
I don't understand much about the wiki, but if what I said is "Head canon", then the same applies to you. How can you say that they trained? And the shit loop.
Because we're SHOWN NARUTO TRAINING before the last when he HAS NO REASON TO other than personal goals and wanting to be stronger.

Why did he have to train before The Last? there's no reason for it, but he did anyway. Bad argument.

It's called "six paths sage mode"... he still has it. The only thing he doesn't have anymore is truth-seeking orbs.

That means a whole lot of nothing. It doesn't mean he's weaker. Just means the next generation can be stronger. You've given no reason that the new era should be any weaker than it was previously, even when faced with blatant feats and scaling that would make it so.

Because we're SHOWN NARUTO TRAINING before the last when he HAS NO REASON TO other than personal goals and wanting to be stronger.
Well, if all I said was "Head Canon", then everything you said too. I'm waiting for your proof showing that he trained, especially the proof that he trained while hokage, when he doesn't even have time for his family

Well, if all I said was "Head Canon", then everything you said too. I'm waiting for your proof showing that he trained, especially the proof that he trained while hokage, when he doesn't even have time for his family
I never said he trained while hokage. We KNOW FOR A ******* FACT he trained in the last, which is bare minimum 2 years. Along with getting the other half of the ninetails. Them being weaker is completely nonsensical and complete bullshit used to try to say Madara is somehow stronger than them. He's not.

Is there any reason he would be significantly weaker?? Sasuke views Momoshiki as a "Kaguya-level threat" and still neither Naruto nor Sasuke are panicked. Then them being WEAKENED still fight them. That's not proof Momoshiki is weak; it's proof Naruto and Sasuke are stronger.

Also, stop with this "Naruto fighting Kaguya is PIS" bullshit because he didn't ONLY rip off her arm. He also clashed with her weird fist-barrage and fought her physically a few times.

I really don't remember seeing him train before The last, not that it changes much… from the last until 10 years ago. Anyway, show the training.
I don't care about the correct name. Well, he has the most powerful form ... but is there no use against the supposed most powerful enemy of all? Seriously, is that your argument?
I never said that, if in this case I'm talking about everyone but Isshiki. Boruto is certainly stronger than naruto in the classic, all the current genins are superior to the old ones, but no matter how much they trained .. how to reach a man who obtained the chakra of all the bijuus, has kurama in them (No more), the chakra of a god (Hagoromo), the senin mode and much more? Simple, they can't.
Really .. and as I think I already said, the difference between 2 years and 14 is big. Maybe, maybe not .. "Head Canon", in one way or another, has no right side in this case, since it is "Head canon", as much as my side as yours. One thing is for sure, he did not train while hokage.

Also, stop with this "Naruto fighting Kaguya is PIS" bullshit because he didn't ONLY rip off her arm. He also clashed with her weird fist-barrage and fought her physically a few times.
I didn't say that, the PIS in question is Naruto cutting his arm, taking speed off his ass for zetsu to speak ill of his friend, obito.

I really don't remember seeing him train before The last, not that it changes much… from the last until 10 years ago. Anyway, show the training.
Get a clip of the movie??
I don't care about the correct name. Well, he has the most powerful form ... but is there no use against the supposed most powerful enemy of all? Seriously, is that your argument?
Yes. Because the new enemies are STRONGER.
I never said that, if in this case I'm talking about everyone but Isshiki. Boruto is certainly stronger than naruto in the classic, all the current genins are superior to the old ones, but no matter how much they trained .. how to reach a man who obtained the chakra of all the bijuus, has kurama in them (No more), the chakra of a god (Hagoromo), the senin mode and much more? Simple, they can't.
Refusal to believe they can't when they're fighting alien gods is just dumb.
Really .. and as I think I already said, the difference between 2 years and 14 is big. Maybe, maybe not .. "Head Canon", in one way or another, has no right side in this case, since it is "Head canon", as much as my side as yours. One thing is for sure, he did not train while hokage.
Literally irrelevant. The thing is I've been able to back up mine, you're just going off of "they just can't" and "PIS" to virtually everything.

I didn't say that, the PIS in question is Naruto cutting his arm, taking speed off his ass for zetsu to speak ill of his friend, obito.
And I've been arguing not just cutting her arm literally the entire time, dude. Not sure you can read.

I never said he trained while hokage. We KNOW FOR A ******* FACT he trained in the last, which is bare minimum 2 years. Along with getting the other half of the ninetails. Them being weaker is completely nonsensical and complete bullshit used to try to say Madara is somehow stronger than them. He's not.
"At the very least" .. Head canon. The fact is, he trained before The Last. (I'm saying that he trained by his repetition on this, I don't remember if he trains or not before the last)

Get a clip of the movie??
No need, I'll just believe
Yes. Because the new enemies are STRONGER.
??? Didn't he use his most powerful form because the enemy is stronger? No sense
Refusal to believe they can't when they're fighting alien gods is just dumb.
Boruto is this? At where? Doing the last attack? Ah .. I see, he is on their level for that. Seriously ... it doesn't make sense, rethink your cones.
Literally irrelevant. The thing is I've been able to back up mine, you're just going off of "they just can't" and "PIS" to virtually everything.
I'm saying the ******* fact, you're saying that Naruto got stronger despite not showing him training for 10 years and not even mentioning, he got strong sitting on a ******* chair
And I've been arguing not just cutting her arm literally the entire time, dude. Not sure you can read.
Mistakes happen, well .. now you know, I was just refusing to Naruto to take the power out of his ass and just cut off her arm. Kaguya is stupid as a stone, if she were a strategist like Isshiki or madara they would have no chance.

"At the very least" .. Head canon. The fact is, he trained before The Last. (I'm saying that he trained by his repetition on this, I don't remember if he trains or not before the last)
Why are you ignoring the fact that he ******* gets the other half of the nine tails from Minato and that's why he can summon the nine tails? Do you think him being a somewhat rusty fighter is gonna drop him from THAT MUCH POWER???

No need, I'll just believe

??? Didn't he use his most powerful form because the enemy is stronger? No sense
He does. He just can't use truth seeking orbs any more because once they're destroyed they're gone entirely.
Boruto is this? At where? Doing the last attack? Ah .. I see, he is on their level for that. Seriously ... it doesn't make sense, rethink your cones.
No. I'm saying you're saying they just can't be that strong. Which is ******* ********, to be completely frank. If they have feats on that level then they do.
I'm saying the ******* fact, you're saying that Naruto got stronger despite not showing him training for 10 years and not even mentioning, he got strong sitting on a ******* chair
Or the training he did before/during the last and the other half of the nine tails was a ******* unquantifiable amp that then allowed him to fight people of that level?????
Mistakes happen, well .. now you know, I was just refusing to Naruto to take the power out of his ass and just cut off her arm. Kaguya is stupid as a stone, if she were a strategist like Isshiki or madara they would have no chance.
But Madara still didn't just beat them anyway. Madara isn't strong enough to, if he was, he would have DONE IT.

Vote for Isshiki,

while he may not resist stuff like IT and TSB's, he can still just flick them away into his dimension and can just rod Madara or just steal his chakra over time.
And even if Madara somehow manages to kill Isshiki which wouldn't happen, Isshiki can still Karma Seal and kill Madara over time
Not that much of a fight imo.

Why are you ignoring the fact that he ******* gets the other half of the nine tails from Minato and that's why he can summon the nine tails? Do you think him being a somewhat rusty fighter is gonna drop him from THAT MUCH POWER???
I'm not ignoring it, it's just exaggerated ... it doesn't make sense.

"Do you think him being a somewhat rusty fighter is gonna drop him from THAT MUCH POWER ???"

If so, it just became a new kaguya ... power, but stone. The strongest, but stupid as a stone, exactly what kaguya was ... something that doesn't make sense, would go into PIS again, but it's better not to think about it, maybe it's even "head canon", I don't know.

"Why are you ignoring the fact that he ******* gets the other half of the nine tails from Minato and that's why he can summon the nine tails?"

Honestly, I don't really remember that. Did he get the other half after losing the half to madara, taking the half? Or are you referring to after the end of the war, after or before the fight against sasuke? Honestly, I don't remember.

I'm not ignoring it, it's just exaggerated ... it doesn't make sense.

"Do you think him being a somewhat rusty fighter is gonna drop him from THAT MUCH POWER ???"

If so, it just became a new kaguya ... power, but stone. The strongest, but stupid as a stone, exactly what kaguya was ... something that doesn't make sense, would go into PIS again, but it's better not to think about it, maybe it's even "head canon", I don't know.
But Naruto isn't stupid, he was just a bit rusty. He was still good enough to dick on Momoshiki.
"Why are you ignoring the fact that he ******* gets the other half of the nine tails from Minato and that's why he can summon the nine tails?"

Honestly, I don't really remember that. Did he get the other half after losing the half to madara, taking the half? Or are you referring to after the end of the war, after or before the fight against sasuke? Honestly, I don't remember.
The Last. That's how he was capable of summoning actual Kurama to draw on the moon.

Back