• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isshiki Ōtsutsuki vs Six Paths Sage Madara (Rinne-Sharingan)

Well, you located what happened at the beginning, at the moment when he was understanding the naruto techniques and that he had been caught off guard, just stated what I said. And the cut was so irrelevant that he just kept flying, going after his full power.
w-h-a-t? Sasuke literally just cuts him in half.
Yes, he is less powerful than Kaguya in terms of power, just like everyone else in the naruto univers
"just like everyone else" what?? Are you forgetting that Naruto literally fought her and ripped her arm off?
I don't remember that right, did he get the other half after the end of the war?
That's... why he can summon the full ninetails.

"just like everyone else" what?? Are you forgetting that Naruto literally fought her and ripped her arm off?
"A fighter trained against a random with power", the only strategies used by kaguya were given by black Zetsu, and yes, "just like everyone else", on the kaguya page you can see the difference between raw power. Its power is large star.

"A fighter trained against a random with power", the only strategies used by kaguya were given by black Zetsu, and yes, "just like everyone else", on the kaguya page you can see the difference between raw power. Its power is large star.
large star... with the expanding truth seeking orb... lmao. Not her physicals...

large star... with the expanding truth seeking orb... lmao. Not her physicals...
I was talking about it from the beginning. Madara can fight Naruto and Sasuke together before absorbing the divine tree and obtaining the rinne-sharingan, with this power, physically madara is far superior to those naruto and sasuke. Born in the war and lived fighting, he certainly would do more than naruto or sasuke, and by strategy he could win it alone, but that doesn't matter. I repeat, when I was referring to her being superior, it was only in the amount of chakra.

I was talking about it from the beginning. Madara can fight Naruto and Sasuke together before absorbing the divine tree and obtaining the rinne-sharingan, with this power, physically madara is far superior to those naruto and sasuke.
Is there any proof of this?? lmao, Kaguya is stated to be on a whole nother level AFTER JUST APPEARING AND PEOPLE FEELING HER CHAKRA, aka her POWER.
Born in the war and lived fighting, he certainly would do more than naruto or sasuke, and by strategy he could win it alone, but that doesn't matter. I repeat, when I was referring to her being superior, it was only in the amount of chakra.
Yes, and chakra = strength. Kaguya is stronger by your own logic.

Remember when having skill made Madara win against people significantly stronger than him in the war? So do I... like when he got 1 shot by Naruto and Sasuke respectively...

Is there any proof of this?? lmao, Kaguya is stated to be on a whole nother level AFTER JUST APPEARING AND PEOPLE FEELING HER CHAKRA, aka her POWER.

Yes, and chakra = strength. Kaguya is stronger by your own logic.

Remember when having skill made Madara win against people significantly stronger than him in the war? So do I... like when he got 1 shot by Naruto and Sasuke respectively...
Yes, she is superior to everyone in naruto verse in chakra. In chakra,

It seems like you like to exaggerate, don't you, asshole? I think I have to repeat it, maybe draw it for you to understand, but I think that even then, you will repeat the same shit. Anyway:

Kaguya is superior to everyone in chakra, she arrives at the large star level just for that reason, in other aspects, she matches madara .. even because, her body was used to bring her back.

And again, at the beginning. And it wasn't something like "1 shot" (which was mostly for catching him off guard, he had eliminated both before, Sasuke with his own sword and Naruto removing his kurama), he kept backing up for a few seconds that he was understanding his skills, AND REPEAT, all this before absorbing the divine tree (yes, it gave him more power) and activating the tsukuyomi, which gave him the rinne-sharingan (which, like the tree, gave him more power.)

It seems like you like to exaggerate, don't you, asshole? I think I have to repeat it, maybe draw it for you to understand, but I think that even then, you will repeat the same shit
Come on dude, this is uncalled for.....

Please chill and tone things down.

Yes, she is superior to everyone in naruto verse in chakra. In chakra,

It seems like you like to exaggerate, don't you, asshole? I think I have to repeat it, maybe draw it for you to understand, but I think that even then, you will repeat the same shit. Anyway:

Kaguya is superior to everyone in chakra, she arrives at the large star level just for that reason, in other aspects, she matches madara .. even because, her body was used to bring her back.
With expanding truth seeking orb. PHYSICALLY SHE IS NOT 4-C.
And again, at the beginning. And it wasn't something like "1 shot" (which was mostly for catching him off guard, he had eliminated both before, Sasuke with his own sword and Naruto removing his kurama), he kept backing up for a few seconds that he was understanding his skills, AND REPEAT, all this before absorbing the divine tree (yes, it gave him more power) and activating the tsukuyomi, which gave him the rinne-sharingan (which, like the tree, gave him more power.)
You said he rivalled them. He did not. He got ****** by every attack that hit him.

Still no proof rinne-sharin is stronger than either of them. Literally direct proof of the contrary as she's directly said to be stronger and be a whole new level PHYSICALLY. Her chakra condensed and basically all of it does not equate to all of her normal attacks.

With expanding truth seeking orb. PHYSICALLY SHE IS NOT 4-C.
Again, from the beginning, I am referring to the chakra. Because of the quantity it has, it reaches 4-C with the sphere, if madara or any other user of the sphere had the same quantity, it could also make the same attack, at the same power.
You said he rivalled them. He did not. He got ****** by every attack that hit him.
As I said before, he was caught off guard ... he had eliminated both before, and out of nowhere, they appeared with a lot of power. In the first few seconds, he can already understand his skills, and at this time he still had only one of the rinnegans. He took the second one, came back and can hold them easily, until he decided to go to the infinite tsukuyomi.
Still no proof rinne-sharin is stronger than either of them.
Probably, but it certainly offers you new skills. (Some that kaguya used)

Literally direct proof of the contrary as she's directly said to be stronger and be a whole new level PHYSICALLY. Her chakra condensed and basically all of it does not equate to all of her normal attacks.
In which chapter and page?

0679-003.png

0679-012.png

Again, from the beginning, I am referring to the chakra. Because of the quantity it has, it reaches 4-C with the sphere, if madara or any other user of the sphere had the same quantity, it could also make the same attack, at the same power.
Yes.. and having more IS WHAT MAKES HER STRONGER.
As I said before, he was caught off guard ... he had eliminated both before, and out of nowhere, they appeared with a lot of power. In the first few seconds, he can already understand his skills, and at this time he still had only one of the rinnegans. He took the second one, came back and can hold them easily, until he decided to go to the infinite tsukuyomi.
Yes. He got effortlessly overpowered. Also, where the hell are you seeing that he can come back and hold them easily lmao?
Probably, but it certainly offers you new skills. (Some that kaguya used)
?????? Relevancy??

I'm starting to think i'm talking to a ******* brick wall here.

ALL OF HER CHAKRA EMASSED is 4-C. Normally, physically, she is STILL WAY BEYOND MADARA.

I have already assumed that I have been talking to a wall for some time, you asked the same question in a different way, the answer is in the thread.

I refute the vote because the reasoning is wrong, and unprovably correct.
At where? Your new questions can be answered by old answers.

"Yes .. and having more IS WHAT MAKES HER STRONGER."
Yes, it is stronger when it comes to the amount of chakra. Comparing the pages you can see that all are comparable, except for their attack power, which reaches 4-C just by the amount of chakra.

"Yes. He got effortlessly overpowered. Also, where the hell are you seeing that he can come back and hold them easily lmao?"

With the two rinnegans, he stood still and managed to stop all the sasuke, naruto and sakura attacks together. He went to the sky and used the meteors as a distraction, for the tsukuyomi

Kaguya IS objectively stronger than Madara, not only because of Naruto and Sasuke's statements, but more importantly because of her performance against them. Madara is likely comparable in strength to Naruto, more or less, while Kaguya is objectively more powerful than both Naruto and Sasuke. They stood no chance of defeating her directly, which is why they had to resort to sealing her away.

Kaguya IS objectively stronger than Madara, not only because of Naruto and Sasuke's statements, but more importantly because of her performance against them. Madara is likely comparable in strength to Naruto, more or less, while Kaguya is objectively more powerful than both Naruto and Sasuke. They stood no chance of defeating her directly, which is why they had to resort to sealing her away.
It has already been answered, read the entire thread.

At where? Your new questions can be answered by old answers.

"Yes .. and having more IS WHAT MAKES HER STRONGER."
Yes, it is stronger when it comes to the amount of chakra. Comparing the pages you can see that all are comparable, except for their attack power, which reaches 4-C just by the amount of chakra.
You brick, she's 4-C WITH THE EXPANDING TRUTH SEEKING ORB. She is NOT 4-C PHYSICALLY. BUTTTTT she's stronger than Madara physically. It's not that hard to understand, just take your madara-fanboying extreme bias out of the situation and badabing badaboom we're all good!
"Yes. He got effortlessly overpowered. Also, where the hell are you seeing that he can come back and hold them easily lmao?"

With the two rinnegans, he stood still and managed to stop all the sasuke, naruto and sakura attacks together. He went to the sky and used the meteors as a distraction, for the tsukuyomi
Show me where.

Lmfao **** no. It means Madara isn't actually massively stronger, it means Madara is relative to Naruto at best, and likely not as strong as THE SAME NARUTO THEN GOES ON TO TEAR KAGUYA'S ARM OFF.

Kaguya being stated stronger than Madara.

Madara vs Isshiki, not kaguya, just give up.
And about the clones holding the limbos that can do everything that the madara can, yes, PIS.

Madara vs Isshiki, not kaguya, just give up.
And about the clones holding the limbos that can do everything that the madara can, yes, PIS.
It's not PIS, though. It really isn't, because it's one of their only 2 feats. Let me use an argument you made for a weaker Madara:

They simply weren't expecting 4 stronger limbo clones to come in and block their attack, so they weren't prepared. Same way Madara wasn't prepared for the 2 when they came back.

They simply weren't expecting 4 stronger limbo clones to come in and block their attack, so they weren't prepared. Same way Madara wasn't prepared for the 2 when they came back.
Acceptable, but it does not change the fact that he obtained the divine tree and the second rinnegan. Another great advantage that Madara has over Isshiki is his renegotiation, in which he can regenerate half of the torso, being improved after the absorption of the tree, his confidence after that was clear, he wasn't confident for no reason

It's not PIS, though. It really isn't, because it's one of their only 2 feats. Let me use an argument you made for a weaker Madara:
You can only be blind or a Naruto fanboy to say that, each limbo has the same abilities as Madara, can do everything he can ... they could use spheres, susanoo .. they just used punches, isn't it strange? Yes, the PIS is clear.

Acceptable, but it does not change the fact that he obtained the divine tree and the second rinnegan. Another great advantage that Madara has over Isshiki is his renegotiation, in which he can regenerate half of the torso, being improved after the absorption of the tree, his confidence after that was clear, he wasn't confident for no reason
You mean regeneration.
You can only be blind or a Naruto fanboy to say that, each limbo has the same abilities as Madara, can do everything he can ... they could use spheres, susanoo .. they just used punches, isn't it strange? Yes, the PIS is clear.
All abilities does not equal the exact same physical strength. They're not as strong as Madara, but they are in the same general playing field, as them working together was able to get Sasuke and Naruto off of Madara. Again, not PIS. All of Naruto's clones can do the same things he can, but are they all as powerful as him? NO.

Also, you say PIS but the only reason it would be PIS is Madara is way stronger than them. Which just ain't true till proven true and you haven't proven it.

Thanks for accusing me of being a Naruto fanboy when i'm just exposing your Madara wank.

All abilities does not equal the exact same physical strength. They're not as strong as Madara
Limbos can do everything Madara can, so yes, he has the same strength as him. limbo does not share power as shadow clones.
Also, you say PIS but the only reason it would be PIS is Madara is way stronger than them. Which just ain't true till proven true and you haven't proven it.
The PIS in this case is that they can do everything that madara can, and Madara is not a monkey like the naruto that only has 2 techniques, but the limbs act with only punches and kicks, he could even use one of them to activate the Tsukuyomi Infinito, but no, he just prefers to punch the naruto clones ... so, yes, PIS.
And they managed to beat madara with just one rinnegan, they didn't come close to doing something similar when he was with both rinnegans and the divine tree, it is more than obvious that he got stronger, and was stronger than both.

Limbos can do everything Madara can, so yes, he has the same strength as him. limbo does not share power as shadow clones.
So Naruto scales above him since Kaguya is stronger and he clashes with Kaguya multiple times? Thanks for the concession there my friend.

Also, that's still not proof Limbo clones are just as strong. Them being evened out by shadow clones are just proof otherwise.
The PIS in this case is that they can do everything that madara can, and Madara is not a monkey like the naruto that only has 2 techniques, but the limbs act with only punches and kicks, he could even use one of them to activate the Tsukuyomi Infinito, but no, he just prefers to punch the naruto clones ... so, yes, PIS.
Nah, complete bullshit and i don't need to respond to this point anymore because it's just not proven at all.
And they managed to beat madara with just one rinnegan, they didn't come close to doing something similar when he was with both rinnegans and the divine tree, it is more than obvious that he got stronger, and was stronger than both.
"Obvious that he got stronger", yes. "and was stronger than both", the feats disagree with you heavily and i'm just correct here lmao.

So Naruto scales above him since Kaguya is stronger and he clashes with Kaguya multiple times? Thanks for the concession there my friend.
"A fighter trained against a rock with power", And kaguya has no sharingan.
And that breakthrough he made by pulling off the black zetsu, taking power from his ass is obviously PIS, happening when they spoke ill of Obito
Nah, complete bullshit and i don't need to respond to this point anymore because it's just not proven at all.
"Hm ... I can't prove otherwise, so I'll play for his side, since he can't prove it either! I'm very smart."
"Obvious that he got stronger", yes. "and was stronger than both", the feats disagree with you heavily and i'm just correct here lmao.
I will do like you:

Can you prove it? (Just like I can't, you can't ... I'm smart.) (I'm referring to the tree giving more power, in case you haven't noticed smallbrain)

Anyway.. feats? The facts are that after he caught the second rinnegan, no damage was done to him, the 4 limbos were able to hold all the first attacks, and then he used the meteor to create even more distraction, activating the tsukuyomi .. and resulting in that plot

"A fighter trained against a rock with power", And kaguya has no sharingan.
And that breakthrough he made by pulling off the black zetsu, taking power from his ass is obviously PIS, happening when they spoke ill of Obito
"kaguya has no sharingan"????????????

"is obviously PIS" any feat that proves you wrong is PIS, huh?
"Hm ... I can't prove otherwise, so I'll play for his side, since he can't prove it either! I'm very smart."
I did. I gave you feats as to why Naruto and Sasuke aren't massively weaker than Madara like you claim.
I will do like you:

Can you prove it? (Just like I can't, you can't ... I'm smart.) (I'm referring to the tree giving more power, in case you haven't noticed smallbrain)
Is there any PROOF that he's STONRGER than both of them? Because everything you're arguing just means he's relative at best, and weaker than Naruto in raw strength as it took 4 things of relative power to himself to block an attack from Naruto and Sasuke.
Anyway.. feats? The facts are that after he caught the second rinnegan, no damage was done to him, the 4 limbos were able to hold all the first attacks, and then he used the meteor to create even more distraction, activating the tsukuyomi .. and resulting in that plot
How is having a 2nd rinnegan a feat of him being stronger than both of them, and by that much?

"the 4 limbos were able to hold all the first attacks"

SO IT TOOK 4 PEOPLE JUST AS STRONG AS MADARA TO BLOCK ATTACKS BY 2 PEOPLE WEAKER THAN HIM? Nice logic lmfao.

"kaguya has no sharingan"????????????

"is obviously PIS" any feat that proves you wrong is PIS, huh?
Referring to the sharingan being able to feel attacks coming, making them predictable and easy to deflect.

" any feat that proves you wrong is PIS, huh?",
No, just stupidity of "Don't speak ill of my friend", and then take a power out of the ass, surprising the enemy ... not at all generic for the protagonist, "Huh"?
I did. I gave you feats as to why Naruto and Sasuke aren't massively weaker than Madara like you claim.
I do not claim that it is massively, what is certain is that after he obtained the divine tree and his second rinnegan he became more confident, and at first they could not do anything, unfortunately the plot happened right away and we could not see much of its true peak
Is there any PROOF that he's STONRGER than both of them? Because everything you're arguing just means he's relative at best, and weaker than Naruto in raw strength as it took 4 things of relative power to himself to block an attack from Naruto and Sasuke.
The "evidence" is above, you are not stupid, are you? There is no proof, but "1 + 1 = 2", is there? "1" couldn't handle naruto and sasuke properly on a first, but learned about them in seconds .. when he joined "1 + 1", giving "2" his confidence increase, he wasn't confident for no reason. (Come on, I explained it in a way that even a child could understand.)
How is having a 2nd rinnegan a feat of him being stronger than both of them, and by that much?

"the 4 limbos were able to hold all the first attacks"

SO IT TOOK 4 PEOPLE JUST AS STRONG AS MADARA TO BLOCK ATTACKS BY 2 PEOPLE WEAKER THAN HIM? Nice logic lmfao.
Well, two is better than one, isn't it obvious? "So he needed 4 people as strong as madara to block 2 attacks from people weaker than him?" Well, I don't see how much limbo he used, do I? Only on the topic, you can see the page in question, if you can see how many limbs he used and tell me, I will thank you. Good logic lmfao. And it doesn't matter, he was so confident that he didn't move a finger, one, two ... or four limbs, he didn't try.

Referring to the sharingan being able to feel attacks coming, making them predictable and easy to deflect.
uh... that's completely irrelevant. She has the rinne-sharingan and the byakugan.
" any feat that proves you wrong is PIS, huh?",
No, just stupidity of "Don't speak ill of my friend", and then take a power out of the ass, surprising the enemy ... not at all generic for the protagonist, "Huh"?
You realize Naruto literally has emotional powers right? He can't perfectly control them and depending on the situation he can use more? That's why he was able to fight Gaara's Shukaku.
I do not claim that it is massively, what is certain is that after he obtained the divine tree and his second rinnegan he became more confident, and at first they could not do anything, unfortunately the plot happened right away and we could not see much of its true peak
Doesn't matter. There's no proof that he's stronger than Naruto and Sasuke.
The "evidence" is above, you are not stupid, are you? There is no proof, but "1 + 1 = 2", is there? "1" couldn't handle naruto and sasuke properly on a first, but learned about them in seconds .. when he joined "1 + 1", giving "2" his confidence increase, he wasn't confident for no reason. (Come on, I explained it in a way that even a child could understand.)
"1 + 1 = 2" you're arguing 1 + 1 = 22 here, my man.

Confidence is a bullshit point. He's already arrogant and Naruto and Sasuke were completely confident in fighting him.
Well, two is better than one, isn't it obvious? "So he needed 4 people as strong as madara to block 2 attacks from people weaker than him?" Well, I don't see how much limbo he used, do I? Only on the topic, you can see the page in question, if you can see how many limbs he used and tell me, I will thank you. Good logic lmfao. And it doesn't matter, he was so confident that he didn't move a finger, one, two ... or four limbs, he didn't try.
"we don't see it" what a ******* bad argument lmao. Naruto's shadow clones literally even out with them when he realizes they're there, they're not stronger than Naruto and Sasuke. If he had 4 things STRONGER THAN NARUTO AND SASUKE why wouldn't he just kill them with them? Simple answer: HE CAN'T.

Confidence argument again. "he didn't try" the limbo clones were though. They had to try against Naruto's shadow clones.

uh... that's completely irrelevant. She has the rinne-sharingan and the byakugan.

You realize Naruto literally has emotional powers right? He can't perfectly control them and depending on the situation he can use more? That's why he was able to fight Gaara's Shukaku.

Doesn't matter. There's no proof that he's stronger than Naruto and Sasuke.

"1 + 1 = 2" you're arguing 1 + 1 = 22 here, my man.

Confidence is a bullshit point. He's already arrogant and Naruto and Sasuke were completely confident in fighting him.

"we don't see it" what a ******* bad argument lmao. Naruto's shadow clones literally even out with them when he realizes they're there, they're not stronger than Naruto and Sasuke. If he had 4 things STRONGER THAN NARUTO AND SASUKE why wouldn't he just kill them with them? Simple answer: HE CAN'T.

Confidence argument again. "he didn't try" the limbo clones were though. They had to try against Naruto's shadow clones.
Three letters answer the repeated shit you said: PIS.

Shukaku shit, yes, PIS .. took power from the ass, as many protagonists.

Rinne-sharingan its not an sharingan.

"22, men, got my joke?" bullshhit

Why did I come to see this shit again? Neither of us will change our minds, that is useless. Madara FRA, is my vote, I'll just wait for more people and votes

Your vote's objectively wrong.

Not everything is PIS. Grow up and admit the evidence isn't in your favor and just concede. Your entire argument is "I think Madara's stronger so it's PIS".

Back