• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, when he put the power stone into his hand and punched her. He doesn't normally do that with the Stones because it does intense damage to him and she was successfully trying to take the gauntlet from him.

He also destroyed the Mirror Dimension portal with the Power Stone punch.

So yeah,he can channel the power but its short period and not passive.He just deactivates it to use other stones.

Infinity war he used the space Stone to create a shield when Witch was killing Vision

Issei can just strike through it

Schnee One said:
Infinity war he used the space Stone to create a shield when Witch was killing Vision

Issei can just strike through it
It was a shield or he was just sending attack somewhere else using space stone?

One last Q, can Thanos amp his attack using powetstone, since we know he can use atleast planet tier attack if he use power stone at fp. If no Then issie pretty much take it because of versatility, as thanos need to close his fist to use I.G. issie can stop him doing thise by reducing Thanos physical strength and amping himself.

1997KD said:
One last Q, can Thanos amp his attack using powetstone, since we know he can use atleast planet tier attack if he use power stone at fp. If no
Then issie pretty much take it because of versatility, as thanos need to close his fist to use I.G. issie can stop him doing thise by reducing Thanos physical strength and amping himself.
you realize that issei can boost 1 time and double the planetary ap right?

Dragon+ Thanos can use the infinity to power up his punches, such as when he punched through the mirror dimension, and he send Tony flying with the Power Stone.

I know Issei fought beings way older than Thanos, I'm just saying he won't have it easy cus ofthe painful DxD Deification with boosting/dividing worsing it (Also, let's take into consideration that plenty of Issei's battles has him with a team supporting while Thanos mostly fights alone).

His fights against Hulk (IW), Thor+Tony+Steve and the Battle of Earth are perfect examples of a Gauntless Thanos battling via skill tandem with strength. And they are not that below him.

There are three problems with Space stuff.

• The spatial ability is different, one thing is spatial cutting, other is spatial pressure.
  • Having NPI is not the same as being a non-physical being.
  • And that Ghost/Spirit intangiblity is not the same as Spatial/Dimensional Intangibility.
My main point still stands, if Issei doesn't defeat Thanos before Times-Run-Out, the Titan would already claim victory once Issei drops in comatose. So I may go Incon.

Issei also has good tolerance to pain though.

Stamina: High (Can fight with fractured bones and crushed arms, and could temporarily endure the sensation of Raynare's light burning up and melting his insides at the beginning of the series. Even after sustaining serious injuries against Apophis, he went on to use a physically draining form and fought against both him and 666's consciousness in quick succession. Was also hinted to possess better endurance than Kiba, although his strongest forms have time limits)

Kiba's Stamina: High (Kept on fighting after Siegfried almost crushed his entire body, broke many of his bones, cut off his arm and pierced holes in his thighs leading him to lose a lot of blood)

Well, that is good for the pain thing, but now it comes to the time limits; So how much it can last, and if Issei can kill Thanos before it's over.

But he didn't, he was staggered, pushed and strangled, but in no point he was KO or showing signt of pain, only with Wanda and Marvel.

Talking about endurence, I forgot to mention two other things, his regen and pain resistence (Thor chopped off his left arm and he sort just ignore that) which can come pretty handy.

GoodDaySir said:
Penetrate does not Ignore Durability, it allows you to bypass anyform of defense that would otherwise stop you from reaching your target, harming the said target is a different story.
Well, it could be limited. According to people that have read the latest volume, Penetrate can bypass defenses to target the "core" of the opponent to give them fatal damage. From what I remember, after Ddraig combined his punch with Penetrate, Crom tried to block with his arms. But instead of his arms feeling the impact of the punch as it should naturally happen, Penetrate ignored his defense and went on to damage the core of his body instead. Because of this, Crom didn't try to tank or block Ddraig's attacks that were combined with Penetrate for the rest of the match.

And when we remember how we were confused at base Issei giving Rizevim a bloody nose + stronger opponents like Diehauser and Thanatos making sure to avoid Penetrate, it all starts to make sense.

So, if someone ever tries to give you a nutcracker with penetrate, your manhood would be fine as the damage won't aim to that part?

Issei it has to be.

Issei wouldn't wanna touch any man nuts in the first place so this makes complete sense.

I still see Issei taking this, but no its also just as likely that he starts off with a ranged attack - not necessarily his strongest one though. There's a reason there's so much narration about exploding mountain ranges or mountains by this point in the novels - ranged attacks are far from uncommon and Issei has a surprisingly tactical mind even by halfway in the series. A warning shot to see how Thanos responds is not beyond him.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Issei wouldn't wanna touch any man nuts in the first place so this makes complete sense. I still see Issei taking this, but no its also just as likely that he starts off with a ranged attack - not necessarily his strongest one though. There's a reason there's so much narration about exploding mountain ranges or mountains by this point in the novels - ranged attacks are far from uncommon and Issei has a surprisingly tactical mind even by halfway in the series. A warning shot to see how Thanos responds is not beyond him.
</div>
Just tell him thanos is going to reduce Ria's bust size

I already voted for Inconclusive, Issei may have some fire power but there are too many details that give Thanos advantages, as I have been arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back