• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys stop the Dress Break discussion? It is not going to work on anyone but females.

Issei did use Divine Dividing when he stole Albion's gem.

Uh no Issei fought a lot through life and death situations, his daily sparring is basically fight to the death so he and his friends could unlock more powers and experience.

Why does better mind set matter here? Since you don't set up the rule both characters are bloodlust by default.

Actually Dress Break works as long as it covers the female's body, this has been proved again and again, in vol 12 Issei used Dress Break on Jeanne who covered herself in swords which is her Sacred Gear and we know Sacred Gear is a part of the owner.

Default is in-character but willing to kill.

Jeanne's sacred gear is Blade Blacksmith, not the blades themselves.

Drellix said:
@Highlord
If I recall, Issei didn't use Divide with base Balance Breaker.

As for physical strength, Tatsumi is slightly stronger than Issei.

Issei flying around won't mean a thing. Tatsumi can also fly and at far better speeds.

I recognize that Ascalon will hurt Tats

Issei is not more experienced in life or death than Tatsumi. You realize Tatsumi was training in his village for a long time to be ready to fight for the Empire. They are at least equal in experiece but Tatsumi has the better mindset.

first Issei use Wvryen in Balance breaker but can only be using divide and can't use reflect Wvryen comes from issei using vali power when he "steal" it

Tatsumi is only faster,

Durability:Survive being impaled by True longinues THAT KILLED JESUS (no offend)

Survive being blown by the god of destruction that casually wiped the entire mountain

Survive punched by Vali in his maoufication a punch so great his pressure destroy 5000 meters mountain

Strength:

Issei when first get balance breaker in novel destroyed a mountaint

issei punch grendel so hard the entire grendel body crumbel and i must remind you that grendel strong enough to survive ascalon+boost 40X times+CCQ

Stamina:able to use balance breaker 6 months straigth

Issei has been fighting

WORLD DESTROYER (Trihexa,)and yet still success the biggest challange tatsumi has is just island level,issei has been fighting THOUSAND of his copies,Evil dragon able to scare gods,

also the biggest hax issei has for my information is his Psuedo-doafication and that has been sealed so i believe this has to put into inconclusive as

Thing is, Tatsumi still has the speed advantage, by a large margin, and he was completely unfazed by a city level attack. Not to mention he can still evolve and he has regen too.

May I ask if he experienced all those you listed before or after he unlocked higher forms than Balance Breaker? Because this is BB Issei who is City level.

but the thread starter never said WHAT TIME does issei? if it's volume 15< issei then tatsumi stomp if it's 16> then issei is stronger also issei able to release Ddraig fire that able to burns god of course if it's BB forms then i believe this is inconclusive and he also do the same to grendel in the artificial phoniex tears lab and grendel is temporarily take down and at that time issei didn't use CCQ because his evil piece is not stabiliase after his body is remade so the problem is

Strength vs Speed

is the real question here actually issei has more strength but tatsumi has more speed

Gemmysaur said:
Default is in-character but willing to kill.
Jeanne's sacred gear is Blade Blacksmith, not the blades themselves.
And? It's still a Sacred Gear which is a growth item and Dress Break destroyed it, also it destroyed the trap by Lost Dimension before so no idea what are you trying to debate here. If Tatsumi was a female Dress Break would instant rekt her.

@Highlord

What is this god of destruction? I don't recall Shiva or Indra fought Issei yet, you mean Fenrir or Loki? No Issei didn't have a rematch with Vali and even so they would fight in their DxD mode which is not available here. No that was CCQ Issei, not BB Issei. What where is this 6 months statement? No Issei didn't fight Trihexa in BB, none of the evil dragon mooks are as strong as Tatsumi, the Evil Dragons that scare gods are the big 3 Crom, Azi Dahaka and Apophis and Issei didn't fight them in BB. No that mode isn't available for him in this match. Please read the rules before posting.

Evolve and regen won't help Tatsumi when dragon-slayer is in effect unless proved.

Tatsumi evolved to get stronger and faster, yes that will help. Regen will help keep him alive after attacks that hurt him

sorry but issei and vali fight shiva in volume 22 in chapter

"THE BEGGINING OF AZAZEL-WORLD CUP"

i read ahead of the story

also well i re-read the volume 21 and i'm wrong issei is defeated in BB forms cuz i'm super tired right now (it's mid-night here) so i didn't really focus

No unless Tatsumi evolved against the bane of dragon he's not going to survive Ascalon which can cut through Vali's armor like paper, also regen won't help here since dragon-slayer acts like poison to any serpent/dragon beings, and then Boost + Ascalon + Penetrate has been used in canon.

If you want to argue that Incursio can evolve through dragon-slayer weapon then show the proof.

feat of Ascalon stopping regen. And you are going on as if they are going to be going head to head the whole time. Tatsumi will be zooming around him at will.

Touhou ranfuku said:
And? It's still a Sacred Gear which is a growth item and Dress Break destroyed it, also it destroyed the trap by Lost Dimension before so no idea what are you trying to debate here. If Tatsumi was a female Dress Break would instant rekt her.
The swords she summons are not the sacred gear. Only a product of it. Her sacred gear is Blade Blacksmith.

The same way with Emiya Shirou's Reality Marble being Unlimited Blade Works and the swords he traces are only part of it.

Drellix said:
feat of Ascalon stopping regen. And you are going on as if they are going to be going head to head the whole time. Tatsumi will be zooming around him at will.
Feat of Tatsumi survived dragon-slayer? It's much higher than just city level since it made Vali's armor looks like paper, along with Boost and Penetrate (which is a buff and can be used passively) Tatsumi is not going to take it well.

No I didn't state that they are going head to head, Issei just stays in one place, covers himself in Ascalon aura and when Tatsumi hits him both of them drop at the same time. If Tatsumi regen then Issei pulls out the soul in armor trick and they enter stalemate since Issei can stay in Balance Breaker all day.

Actually why is Balance Breaker is not mountain level when Issei clearly destroyed a mountain when he achieved it?

Question. Does Ascalon disable regen for dragons? Does it auto-kill dragons? Does he have actual showings of covering his body with Ascalon's aura? The wiki only says he covers his BB fists and that he applies it to Crimson Blaster later on.

How will Issei use a soul-in-armor trick if he's dead via getting jabbed by a four-tipped spear the blade-span of his head? His regen is only for his armor if his profile is correct.

I dunno why BB is not Mountain level but depending on the size of the mountain, how it was destroyed and how much Issei actually destroyed frorm it, it could range from Town level to Large Mountain level. Not like it matters too much when Tatsumi kills him first.

Issei has Ascalon, but tatsumi has Neutone, I don't think can harm tatsumi that much since Incursio/tyrant is not a dragon from the dxd world. Plus tatsumi has more experience in hand to hand combat than issei

Issei has access to Dragonification to make his humane body strudier. That and Issei is just as experienced if not more. The dude is fighting terrorists and evolving every month. He went from not being able to do push-ups to near-god status (DxD form) in one year.

To add, I agree with a comment I saw on here. This is a bad match-up: BB Issei likely to get speedblizted but unrestricted Issei stomps.

Tatsumi hands down.

A single hit from from Issei + Ascalon would technically almost one-shot Tatsumi, but then again it's not like Tatsumi would just stand there and do nothing.

now question can Issei use his Triana forms(Not his Crimson Cardinal Promotion, just normal Triana)? because if so I think there could be an argument for Issei

@GemmySaur

Depends just how potence the Dragon Slayer property, Ascalon carry both Holy and Dragon Slayer property. back in the first time Issei fought Vali BB form, he describe that destroying Valii's armor is like destroying a sheat of paper so Issei fist, infused with Ascalon, will do a significant damage against Tatsumi.

Soul in armor, it's a one time trick that Issei done by the help of previous BG user.

It's hard to say but Triana is more like a evolved promotion that Issei use while in BB form so it's kinda hard to judge if Triana is a saperate form or not

The fist is a part of his armor, I see no reason why he can't do it with his body. Yes while not auto-kill it will damage Tatsumi enough to break his armor and stun him for some seconds. Since Incursio is a part of Tatsumi now he would be weakened severelly unlike Vali who only has dragon aura within him.

It is because he's dead that Ddraig who is the dragon living inside his armor dragged his soul out and put it in the armor. Well if you want to go for max wank then in vol 16 Grendel who is weaker than Issei had his entire body except half of his head blown up and could still talking and ready for another round. Ddraig would have enough time to drag Issei's soul to his armor which will be repaired immediately due to no big cost in BB mode. Then they enter stalemate.

Unless proved that Tyrant is a very different species of dragon Ascalon still damage it like it's made out of paper.

Good point. Triana forms aren't an evolutionary stage. They're not like Super Saiyan 2 or Ascended Super Saiyan. They're more like...modes that the armor shifts to. CCQ would be the level over BB, and it basically merges all the modes into one balanced and stronger mode. In Knight he has more speed but less physical power, Bishop gives him higher energy attacks, and Rook gives him incredible physical stength but less speed.

Tatsumi has Neutone to block Ascalon you guys! And tatsumi also pierce throught thick armor like the giant teigu he just beated with two attacks

Neuntote is a part of Incursio isn't it? If so it has the same dragon-slayer weakness like Incursio.

Yes everyone has a weak point, that's what Ddraig told Issei too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back