• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we limiting this to Balance Breaker Issei? As in he can't use Triana forms, CCQ, and DxD? Otherwise, Issei stomps. But if is the above is true, then it would be closer. I'd still go with Issei because as he's proven throughout the series, it doesn't matter what techniques/skills you have if him as a power-type can force his way through.

@Nite

It specifically says Balance Breaker Issei. And keep in mind that Tatsumi has regen and extremely fast adaption.

Ok so Issei can penetrate any defense that would stop his attacks, and Tatsumi can adapt. I'm sensing an impasse here.

Drellix said:
That's why I didn't equalize speed.
So you assumed that the battle would lead to a probable impasse and let speed unequalized. This is a bad matchup and sorry man but you're coming off as biased.

How so? This is a match I made because these two forms are similar. This has nothing to do with being biased. This match is within the rules and therefore allowed.

If speed was equalized, Issei would one shot.

I apologize for the earlier remark. For some reason I thought Issei's speed was Supersonic range. I'm gonna go get some sleep before I embarras myself more lol. Gonna leave an input tomorrow.

So umm...about my input.

I still think speed is kinda a problem here. Looking at the stats Issei is High Hypersonic+ and Tatsumi is At Least Massively Hypersonic, Mach 292 to be exact. Using an average of the High Hypersonic+ tier such as Mach 75, calculations say that Tatsumi is 3.8 times faster than Issei. IMO this probably classifies as a Speed Blitz, as Issei can't do anything to prevent Tatsumi from blitzing and he has no defensive techinques able to keep up with that kind of speed.

• Dress Break (Doresu Bureiku): The second of Issei's signature move which he uses mainly against females. This moves allows him to strip a female's clothes after coming in contact with them by concentrating his magical energy on the clothes and then by snapping his finger to trigger it.

^

This is the most OP Ability i ever see hands down !!!

• Bilingual (Bairingaru): Issei's third signature move. Bilingual gives him the ability to talk to the breasts of all females. It is a helpful technique as it helps Issei learn his opponents' plans and strategies by asking their breasts; however due to complaints from female members from other peerages, Rias banned Issei from using this technique in Rating Games.

^

Yet another Hax this guy is absolutely broke

Too bad tatsumi isn't women tho ....going with tats because he's a man- i mean because of superior speed and i think this is bad match btw

Dress Break requires contact. That and Issei won't use it on a guy. That and Incursio is a living thing so unless Issei has used that against a similar living armor, like say Vali's, it won't work.

Gemmysaur said:
He isn't hitting Tatsumi though.
So statemate? Issei can't hit Tatsumi but Tatsumi can't damage Issei enough to make him give up since obviously Issei can repair his armor to continue fighting until one of them is out of stamina, without going CCQ Issei can stay in his Balance Breaker for days.

On the other hand Issei can coat his body in Ascalon aura so Tatsumi might damage himself in the process.

Issei's Durability: City level

Tatsumi's AP: At least City level

Repairing armor is nice and all but V4 Tyrantsumi can just stab or cleave right through Issei, killing him outright, unless he can heal himself as well and not just the armor.

Gemmysaur said:
Issei's Durability: City level
Tatsumi's AP: At least City level

Repairing armor is nice and all but V4 Tyrantsumi can just stab or cleave right through Issei, killing him outright, unless he can heal himself as well and not just the armor.
Why can he cleave through Issei's armor when they have the same level?

V4 Tyrantsumi is "At least City level", meaning he's a bit higher than City level, but how much higher is unknown.

Gemmysaur said:
Dress Break requires contact. That and Issei won't use it on a guy. That and Incursio is a living thing so unless Issei has used that against a similar living armor, like say Vali's, it won't work.
So tatsumi won't run away naked

So still stalemate, Issei could continue to fight on even when he got hit by Samael blood which ate away his body and soul, if Tatsumi hit him he could tank that attack for a few seconds while Tatsumi got damaged by Ascalon aura.

Issei can't fight with a hole on his stomach or is head lopped off. That and unless provided evidence, Dress Break won't work on a living armor. Not like Issei will be hitting Tatsumi with it anyway.

i was joking and you took seriously

as i said before going with speed issei won't touch tatsumi and if speed equal issei one shout so this is bad match in my eyes

my vote goes for tats

(My first Comment don't judge please)

I believe this match is for issei,issei said able to use his balance breaker form for 6 month strike

"My calculation stated that if issei just stand there doing nothing then i doubt 6 months later the balance breaker will break"

Azazel stated this before the fight of Issei vs Euclid

and well Tatsumi maybe able to adapt thus maybe can counter Issei Penetrate but keep in mind the Scorching fire issei possessed able to burn even god class

Tatsumi is DOMINANT In speed but issei is more experienced in life and death battle

Issei can't be hurted by tatsumi but Issei MAYBE able to hit Tatsumi

Ascalon is Dragon slayer and Tatsumi Teigu is dragon type

issei fire can encompass the entire underworld

Issei balance breaker form have Wvryen and they can circle tatsumi and then shoot dragon shoot and boosting his dragon shoot power

and also you doesn't state no divide so issei is like stompt this if he just use reflect to reflect the attack,penetrate tatsumi power,divide his power (READ VALI PAGES FOR INDEPTH USAGE OF DIVIDE),using his aura to destroy vicinity to see tatsumi

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR BUT ENGLISH IS MY THIRD LANGUANGE SO MY WORDS ARE SMALL

also well...this is kind of hard to decide but i still believe this match is for issei

ScarletFirefly said:
So umm...about my input.
I still think speed is kinda a problem here. Looking at the stats Issei is High Hypersonic+ and Tatsumi is At Least Massively Hypersonic, Mach 292 to be exact. Using an average of the High Hypersonic+ tier such as Mach 75, calculations say that Tatsumi is 3.8 times faster than Issei. IMO this probably classifies as a Speed Blitz, as Issei can't do anything to prevent Tatsumi from blitzing and he has no defensive techinques able to keep up with that kind of speed.
The above is why speed isn't equalized. But I could make the gap a little closer.

I never state Dress Break works on male and it did work on a Longinus so if Tatsumi was female Dress Break would destroy his armor.

Issei doesn't need to hit Tatsumi, he survived with just his armor in vol 12 by having his soul trapped inside the armor so Issei can cover himself in Ascalon aura which is dragon-slayer and when Tatsumi hits him both lose at the same time.

Bad match if you look at the stats anyway, both have roughly the same stats but one side has massive speed advantage.

Gemmysaur said:
Issei can't fight with a hole on his stomach or is head lopped off. That and unless provided evidence, Dress Break won't work on a living armor. Not like Issei will be hitting Tatsumi with it anyway.

actually no issei use dress break to destroy the armor the proof is that in the anime when the rock with mask vs issei,issei use dress break to destroy her entire dress (including armor)

and well issei maybe has fight with a hole in his stomach in the fight of

Issei and Sairoeg vs Grendel issei stomach got pierced by grendel tail

@Highlord

If I recall, Issei didn't use Divide with base Balance Breaker.

As for physical strength, Tatsumi is slightly stronger than Issei.

Issei flying around won't mean a thing. Tatsumi can also fly and at far better speeds.

I recognize that Ascalon will hurt Tats

Issei is not more experienced in life or death than Tatsumi. You realize Tatsumi was training in his village for a long time to be ready to fight for the Empire. They are at least equal in experiece but Tatsumi has the better mindset.

Tirion Highlord said:
actually no issei use dress break to destroy the armor the proof is that in the anime when the rock with mask vs issei,issei use dress break to destroy her entire dress (including armor)
The misconception about Incursio is as of right now it is not a armor. Tatsumi is Incursio. It's part of him. It's not going to be removed by dress break.

Drellix said:
The misconception about Incursio is as of right now it is not a armor. Tatsumi is Incursio. It's part of him. It's not going to be removed by dress break.
Can Tatsumi even remove Incursio now?

@scarlet

No, he cannot. This was his last transformation and he pushed it so far that Tyrant and Tatsumi are the same entity now.

It's debatable if he's even himself now. It took Aniki's pompadour appearing in his mind to keep him from losing himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back