• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Issei still wouldn't get oneshot though. As you said, she is a pacifist and wouldn't engage in physical combat. He should be able to get off a couple Boosts and Divides while she tries to do the mind hax but fails. She would fail the mind hax because resistance to memory hax does = resistance to mind hax. If you look at Memory manip's description it is four types of manip, one of which are mind manip. Mind manip = Memory manip in this instance. He can use precog to dodge her portals, and Penetrate to neg her dura.

Yeah I'm gonna need preferably a staff member's ruling on the memory manip = mind control because I ain't buying it. Matt's pretty knowledgeable on Dragon Maid so I contacted him. I mean I'm probably the most knowledgeable member on the site but y'know.

But even if it doesn't work for some reason, it's not like she's going to sit there and keep trying it. Also from the sounds of things his precog isn't that good. And Idk, halving someone's AP/dura who's already so much stronger than you to begin with doesn't seem like it's going to make a huge difference.

It's literally on the page for Memory Manip. It explains the different types of memory manip and it links you to mind manip for one of them. The one that links to mind manip is the one that is like how Lucoa's memory manip works. She doesn't have to keep trying it, Issei can do multiple Boosts in one go. How is his precog not good? It's not The Almighty or Warhammer40k levels but it's not bad. It's Lucoa telling Issei what attacks she's going to use, what direction she's going to use them in, all that stuff which would be really helpful in dodging her portals. I mean, it doesn't really matter for Dura because Issei can ignore it but the two go together.

I mean, she is pretty much baseline, and assuming that this is Issei's at his strongest, he should be>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>His 6-C form.

You are also ignoring his other primary abilities like Boost (Which can spam to constantly double hs power), Divide (Which can halve/nullify the power and attacks of the opponent and add it to Issei's), Ascalon (Which can make extra damage to dragon enemies), Etc etc.

Also, Issei has precog? Since when? I don't see it in his profile.

I think that at his strongest he should just fight High 6-C at most due to his abilities, anything above is a stomp.

She will not care a lot, she expends most of the series half-naked, so full-naked will not make any difference.

Maybe he can paralyze her.

I'm looking for where Ajuka explained the King piece. It affects the boost from Ophis' snake too. Coupled with the statement about Sirzechs' true form being 10x above the former Lucifer - it's more than 10x in my opinion, he stomped a Satan-class in base with ease - Heavenly Dragon-class could just be High 6-C. Like 600 gigatons at least.

The "precognition" is from Pailingual allowing him to know what exactly a female opponent is going to do next, how she's going to do it, etc. Dress Break DxD stops movements, yeah.

It's not in his page yet, but he can absorb energy from the breasts of females to power his attacks as of Volume 24. The power depends on the size of the breasts. When he absorbed energy from Rossweisse in Cardinal Crimson, the resulting attack was on par with his Infinity Blaster in DxD.

That's a pretty big boost, considering the massive difference between CxC and DxD. His grandpa said the power of the attack would be "absurd" if the bust size in question is in the triple digits.

Lucoa has pretty big boobs so he would probably oneshot. If she tries to portal it away the spatial manip would destroy the portal.

2, maybe four for Issei and I don't think the votes for Lucoa should count since Issei wouldn't be effected by her mind hax which is their reasoning.

Burning Full Fingers said:
It's not in his page yet, but he can absorb energy from the breasts of females to power his attacks as of Volume 24. The power depends on the size of the breasts. When he absorbed energy from Rossweisse in Cardinal Crimson, the resulting attack was on par with his Infinity Blaster in DxD.
Legit what

Tfw a character having back snappingly large boobs becomes relevant in a match

>Issei is a very high end 6-C and Quet is a baseline High 6-C

Also boost and divide as well as can get stronger by absorbing her boobs for power.

>Resists the Memory hax

Quetz literally becomes weaker the second the fight starts and he becomes tens of times stronger than her after the second or third second.

Huesito88 said:
Quet is a baseline High 6-C
Except she's not. She's far higher than an above baseline High 6-C

>Resists the Memory hax

Except he doesn't because Controlling someone's mind =/= Erasing their memory

Except she's not. She's far higher than an above baseline High 6-C

>Resists the Memory hax

Except he doesn't because Controlling someone's mind =/= Erasing their memory

He can still divide, boost, and absorb her boobs for power.

Dude I already explained that they're the same thing. If you disagree, make a CRT for changing the qualifications for mind manip and memory manip.

Unsure. The memory hax thing is very important though.

Would the AP of the attack he did with the girl's boobs be strong enough to be meaningful? Because Lucoa's boobs are way bigger, and as such he should he able to derive more strength from them.

Based off the wiki's standards Issei would resist it.

• Mental manipulation - Affecting memory through the consciousness/mind. Allows managing memory in a variety of ways (comprehending, modifying, deleting existing memories, as well as creating new memories). This also includes modification of memory by controlling the electrochemical signals of the brain.

^ this is the type of memory hax Lucoa uses and so Issei would resist it.

I would really like to get an admin in here and give a ruling on the memory thing, because I don't know how you're going to argue that taking control of someone's mind is the same thing as erasing their memory.

Back