• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He doesn't has one, he is just a very highend 6-C.

He should be able to compesate with everything: Quetz being baseline, being a dragon which means that he can make more damage, Boost and Divide, etc etc.

Newendigo said:
He doesn't has one, he is just a very highend 6-C.
He should be able to compesate with everything: Quetz being baseline, being a dragon which means that he can make more damage, Boost and Divide, etc etc.
Actually the "likely far higher" doesn't mean high end 6-C, it means it can be a much higher tier like 6-B, or 6-A, though via lack of feats he can't be classified there (because no one in the top tiers actually bothers to show magnitude feats in DxD so like 90% of the cast are rated "at least 6-C likely far higher" here).

But yeah Issei should be able to curb this unless she can do some stuff with her time rewind or sth like that. Other wise issei just boosts like 30 times and crushes her (ps: a boost of 30 would mean issei getting x1 trillion stronger cus i "think" it is an exponential increase due to how he got 1ml times stronger once i may be wrong on that though).

Pacifist as in she doesn't get involved in full-on bloody murderous combat. She has no qualms just being like

"*zap* Buh-bye now."

Edit: Ninja'd

Gargoyle One said:
Because being a pacifist means avoiding fighting
Mindhaxing a person so they don't fight is textbook pacifism
Ok then if it's in character for her to start with that then i'd say Boobies ftw, maybe borderline stomp idk.

I want to know how exactly the memory manipulation works. Additionally, would it also work on Ddraig? They start from four kilometers, so what's its effective range? Ise's breast techniques can work across dimensions, by the way.

Memory Manipulation that works on fodder / much weaker characters is also common in fiction. Is it like that for Lucoa? How potent is it exactly? As in, to what extent can it erase memories and how much would Lucoa be willing to go against a random person?

(Also, if she's "High 6-C, likely far higher", she one-shots with no stress. Because Ise's much stronger than his weakest form doesn't give him a free pass against characters a tier above him)

****'s sake dude calm the hell down.

Here how bout I save us all the headache and tell you yes, she is likely far higher than High 6-C so go ahead and have this closed.

Forgot to mention all devils have Mind Manipultion resistance (as Rias would just be going around saying "i am not your enemy" and end the fuking war).

Everyone seems perfectly calm here tho, he just asked for an explanation

@Schmuck

...Who sounds worked up between the both of us? I asked simple questions because Lucoa's page didn't explain the memory manipulation and I didn't find anything about it in the Dragon Maid wiki.

Regardless, thanks I guess? Lucoa one-shots.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Memory Manipulation that works on fodder / much weaker characters is also common in fiction. Is it like that for Lucoa?
This is irrelevant, there isn't a difference between mindhaxing a fodder and mindhaxing a character with no resistance

Gargoyle One said:
This is irrelevant, there isn't a difference between mindhaxing a fodder and mindhaxing a character with no resistance
But to answer the question anyway, Tohru's memory manip worked on someone who could seriously injure Ilulu and Lucoa's memory manip should be >>>> Tohru's

Ok but we don't scale to AP, and the other guy has a resistance. ALso, wouldn't an attack that bends space-time negate the durability advantage?

Wokistan said:
Ok but we don't scale to AP, and the other guy has a resistance. ALso, wouldn't an attack that bends space-time negate the durability advantage?
I know we don't, but he asked if it only works on fodder to which the answer is no.

"This is irrelevant, there isn't a difference between mindhaxing a fodder and mindhaxing a character with no resistance"

I'm saying some fictional series make it a point that mind hax only works on fodder and much weaker characters. So, that'd be a weakness for the mind hax.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
****'s sake dude calm the hell down.
Here how bout I save us all the headache and tell you yes, she is likely far higher than High 6-C so go ahead and have this closed.
Issei has durability negation and mind read. And just the boosted gear in general can pretty much deal with that kind of difference.

Divine Dividing = /2 power for Busty

Boosted Gear = x2 power for issei

And both can be used in rapid succession.

No it isn't?

It's a strength for the mindhax to go beyond that, not a weakness of it doesn't.

He means as in it is explicitly specified that the mindhax doesn't work on people who are weak. Instead of giving everyone a resistance, that's just a weakness for the mindhax. I know that the minor guardian mindhax you can get in Destiny (Of all verses too) via the artifact of Perun specifically doesn't work on non fodder enemies. Doesn't give random yellow health bar knight a resistance, just means the ability sucks.

Either way, that doesn't seem to be the case here.

I want to know how exactly the memory manipulation works.
More or less thought based.

Additionally, would it also work on Ddraig?

No idea what this means

They start from four kilometers, so what's its effective range?

At least the range of eyesight of anyone who can see large explosions at a park.

Ise's breast techniques can work across dimensions, by the way.

Dope?

Memory Manipulation that works on fodder / much weaker characters is also common in fiction. Is it like that for Lucoa?

As addressed above, no.

How potent is it exactly? As in, to what extent can it erase memories and how much would Lucoa be willing to go against a random person?

At the very least a week. And seeing how it's the easiest way to get out of this fight without throwing punches, extremely willing.

@Schmuck
...Who sounds worked up between the both of us? I asked simple questions because Lucoa's page didn't explain the memory manipulation and I didn't find anything about it in the Dragon Maid wiki.
Sorry, for some reason I read your post in a more hostile manner than it seems you meant it.

No probs.

Okay.

Ddraig is the soul in Ise's Sacred Gear. I was asking if it'd work on him as he always communicates with Ise.

Dunno what that range would be.

I mentioned that because it means Ise can use Pailingual if Lucoa can't erase the memories of someone four kilometers away from her location.

Okay.

Okay.

Wokistan said:
I mean, a large explosion is a lot more noticable than a random person 4km away.
The cast was playing dodgeball at a park but said dodgeball game was on the scale of that of dragons, so there were several huge explosions and such occurring. After they wrapped it up Kobayashi was worried anyone who was able to see would be scared shitless, thus Lucoa says "I'll erase the memories of anyone who saw us."

So however far away people are able to see explosions from, that's the bare minimum range of her memory manipulation.

Back