• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, you can get that depending on the exact size of the explosion.

Not how far away a human can see a certain explosion, but we don't know if there was a human that far away. How would she even know which people or how many of them saw the explosions?

Looking at the Types, I don't see how any of those would let her know that. Dream Scrying is out cause she didn't go to sleep. Enhanced Sight is out because that doesn't let her know things she would have no way of knowning. The other two types are out for the same reasons enhanced sight is.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
He has resistance to mind control which =/= memory manip
Memory manip is just a sub-category of min manip. So unless is stated to have different mechanics to of the devils of DxD, Issei could resist it

I'm going to vote Issei since he can resist her mind manip, Boost himself, and Divide her. Issei can also use Penetrate to negate her dura and Reflect on her attacks.

Spatial manip should one shot her as well. It would depend on if that's a likely thing for him to do.

Even if we make the absurd assumption that he can resist memory manipulation because he can resist mind control, she could still:

A) Make a portal under him and send him halfway across the globe

B) Make a portal under him and send him to the dragon world

C) As odd as it sounds, fill his bladder to the point he has no choice but to flee.

Or if it really comes down to it, as Gar pointed out,

D) One shot him

As for A and B, you'd need to show that being used in character, C doesn't cause a win as you generally aren't going to pee for 24 hours, and D is fair, but from the looks of it fighting is OOC. Not sure if SBA takes care of that or not though. I also want to know how in character spacetime warping is for the contestant who doesn't have **** that lead to chronic back pain. Not voting rn.

Depending on how reflection works, it may or may not be an AP thing. Does he reflect through making portals or something, or like a wall that bounces back attacks? The former isn't bound by AP/Durability showings, the latter is.

That statistics reduction/power null may be a game changer though. How often does he use that?

Overpower the reflect which she can do casually because of the AP difference

Spam her attacks next to him since his Precog is nowhere near perfect enough to dodge any attack even omnidirectional

Issei isn't Eldrad Ulthra, his Precog isn't perfect to dodge every attack

A and B are in character because she's a pacifist and neither option requires her to harm him. As for C, Idk why I thought fleeing counted as a loss, my bad. And fighting is OOC but SBA says in-character but willing to kill so if it comes down to it she'll have to.

If you ask me that all is irrelevant tho since he can't resist memory manipulation.

Overpower hax with AP? Since when was that a thing? You don't need perfect precog to dodge all your opponents attacks. Issei's precog tells him what Lucoa is going to do next. Reflect can be used on the omni directional ones.

Reflect isn't Hax, at all, especially those that require pushing it back with TK like Issei's.

Reflect gets overpowered and he isn't going to reflect every single possible projectile from a 360 degree angle in a speed Equalized match, you are vastly overrating his Precog.

Attack reflection isn't really a hax ability in the sense of concept manip or whatever.

Why do you think it's telekinesis when Issei doesn't even have it on his page? This is like saying you couldn't dodge someone's punches when they tell you where they're going to punch and when.

It takes force to stop the motion of something. With no further explanation besides "attacks stop and reverse direction", we have to assume that the character must somehow exert some sort of force on the attack to do so. Now if it was done through portals or something then that would be different, but the method here doesn't really leave many other options.

Because that's how his Reflect works, which isn't even Hax either.

Comparing punches to bullets that surrounds you in a wall that one shot you without knowing how or where to dodge is a ridiculous false equivalency and a terrible NLF.

Literally the amount of times Issei has gotten hit in the series despite his Precog should give you enough.

If you're surrounded by attacks that you can't move to avoid, how do you avoid them? You can't

He doesn't know they can one shot him either, so he attempts to reflect and dies as well.

What other explanation can there be without something beyond what you've given me for that?

How likely is he to use stat manip? Halving her stats and giving them to himself is pretty helpful.

Generic reflect hax that is independent of durability is not a thing. If he uses his spacetime warping to do it, then sure. But with nothing beyond "Reflects attacks" we have no reason to assume it uses a mechanic independent of AP.

Volume 16 of the LN:

"[Reflect!]

A sound is made when the Dragon Shot hits the White Dragon, and it reflects the mass of demonic-power I shot by creating a wall of light!

And the shot that is reflected hits Euclid! Yeah, this is one of its abilities, reflect!

It can reflect an attack to a certain degree. And it just showed what will happen with my demonic-power. Well, it won't be able to reflect attacks with too much destructive force and will break instead……"

Back