• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The LN has finally started being translated again, little behind on the WN.

Kaito as usual is doing Kaito things, making the Founder of Hikaru city, experience life, and not just be a machine worshiping Shiro all the time.

Based on the LN illustrations, Funf will show up, so we should see some more LN additions.

Interestingly, kaito also got the world tree fruit juice that boost his stat for like 50% so i guess this can be added?

Edit: btw, can we put serious senpai at the wiki? She need some vacation at this moderately serious site

Read a bit of vol 7, the LN has introduced Isis=Great Evil God of Despair early, that wasn't even mentioned in the WN till Afterstories.

I do like this chance, frankly makes Isis suffering much worse, basically 2 whole lifetimes of loneliness.

Great Evil God of Despair was another personality for Isis deep within her heart, and could connect with others in their dreams and even erase memories, she did this to Kaito, who is resistant to that stuff, apparently while being inferior to not only Shiro but even the current Isis, being a God from another world grants the ability to that that sort of stuff.

When i read bout her abilities, she says that she induce Kaito her magic power of death so much that it can make normal people go insane, does this give Isis madness manip too? Also does Isis qualify for multiple self also

so, I got a question

since we knew bout Shiro resurrecting Nebula from her "end" does this grant Shiro anything? or it's just her Plot manip is more potent? because I think Nebula's "end" can only be reversed by Shiro's Epilogue as Nebula's follower probably can't resurrect her

The Great Evil God and Isis are now one and the same, it said she was talking to Kaito before she lost her memories, so no multiple selves, nor dream hax since the normal Isis can't do that, and no longer has those God memories.

Last edited:
Hey uh, i got some question.

Why Kuro's first key still has low godly regen and negation? It should be mid-godly right?

That's an assumption though, mid-godly regen negation, you can probably argue for since her existence erasure is on the same level as Shiro's, and only Shiro can kill Life, but nothing really proves mid-godly regen for Base Kuro.

Shiro and Kuro have the same abilities when talking about Kuro's Former True Form or True Form, but even then Kuro isn't "nigh-omnipotent", in other words they may have the same abilities, but Shiro is better at them, so we can't really make assumptions about her Base.

Hmmm, i guess that's the case, it just weird that you can just negate Kuro's regen at her base even though her true form can regen from soul erasure

LN has done it again, incoming upgrades.

Peak Count levels like Funf are capable of wiping out continents in a few minutes, this is like Large Country level.

6 Kings like Alice can wipe out the entire world in minutes.

With all this, another feat i discarded is now legit, Cameillia, one of Lillywood's executive is stated to attack throwing a straight punch, which can shatter the demon realm itself, hence why she is the strongest of Lilly's subordinates, but even that power is said to be incomparable to Lilly's which again makes the statement of Alice being able to destroy the world in minutes more legit.

I forgot where it was said Pandora was the strongest Count Rank, but from what i remember in all areas she was the best, so she would be above Cameilla and Ozma would also scale, also based on what was said, Funf would probably scale in speed to the causal Isis who is FTL+.

In short i am thinking:

Peak Count Ranks=Large Country level

The Strongest Count Ranks= Continent level

6 Kings=Multi-Continent level+.

Basically dropping all the likely's and what not.

Excluding all the power scaling talk though, i like this change of Funf being introduced earlier.

Hmm, i think we can make funf profile no? She's already quite relevant now and will become even more relevant soon

I will get to it eventually, probably after the upgrades go through.

Gonna wait for vol 7 to be done first, and i have a couple revisions i am doing now, plus i need to do another revision, for vol 7 of Shijou Saikyo, and make new profiles...

This is what happens when you are into too much lol, haven't even finished the profiles for the verse of my favorite visual novel.

I will get to it eventually, probably after the upgrades go through.

Gonna wait for vol 7 to be done first, and i have a couple revisions i am doing now, plus i need to do another revision, for vol 7 of Shijou Saikyo, and make new profiles...

This is what happens when you are into too much lol, haven't even finished the profiles for the verse of my favorite visual novel.
Hot dang, you even have Re:zero upgrade (or downgrade?) Thread while there's like 2 visual novel thread and another LN? that's an another level of busy

I also have another visual novel verse to make and another LN....

Idk when those are gonna happen, just keeping up with what i am currently into; anime, ln, manga, keeps me busy, and i am still several volumes behind in several LN's. I am gonna have to take a vacation to make significant progress.

Man the LN received some massive boosts here.
Best Maid Illness should be comparable to Funf hence getting the same tiering once V12 translations comes out.
IIRC lilia at her Max Potential was said to be a cheat if placed in other Isekai stories , I can now see why the author would think that xD

Well yea, even in the WN Illness was stated to Peak Count Rank, just never got around to revising her.

hey uhh, i just read the latest LN chapter and guess what? more LN boost again

So, the teleportation for the six kings is actually not just a normal teleportation at all. For Kuro, she usually uses the one that interfere the law of causality where she teleports by "making the outcome of herself arriving in the target area definite" while Isis' teleportation is using space-time manipulation where she can "instantly reduce the distance between her and her destination to zero......, guess they got infinite speed amps if it's true.....

Last edited:
Are spoiler tags even necessary?

It's teleportation, which can be nearly instantaneous or instantaneous as defined by the page, doesn't mean much for their speed in combat. That said explains why they can hop dimensions without going through the gates cause they are doing stuff like messing with causality, or space.

You also missed a big one, Alice can literally rewrite reality.

On to my thoughts of the volume, i think the LN versions is much better than the WN, Funf being introduce earlier, her connection to Vier, which will become important later. Instead of being some random chick we meet in the final arc, instead we have a character who deeply cares for her family, and has regrets for not saving her sister,

Isis as a character too gained a lot, her other personality, which was always trying to connect with people, but instead was seen as an Evil God, and almost killed, Isis first memory after being born being death, realizing the case is herself, gaining a family, and then being lonely cause nobody would unconditionally accept her etc.

Even Alice too, its apparent in the Afterstories, but it shows up here too, how she is very supportive of Kaito, even going as far as to help Isis experience a play which she normally can't. She is normally cold and ruthless, but is nice to her family, but becomes kind when it comes to Kaito.

The cast in the series continues to be well developed.

Yup yup, well i actualy haven't read the chapter fully sooooo brb

Also i put in spoler just in case there's someone salty bout being spoiled

5f116fdea9e0bb59b6238aa61a2b22a7.png

Wait a minute, the FTL+ feat was Isis basically jogging, and now we know she has space-time manipulation where she can instantly reduce the distance between her and her destination to zero, hmm......

At the very least i think Isis can spam her teleport in combat.

Well i think you should hold on until volume 10 i think as volume 10 is when Eden was introduced so we might get some massive boost there

That's the thing isn't it, Eden hasn't even been introduced and the buffs have been crazy, imagine if they showed in detail Kuro vs Eden, and we see them doing so crazy stuff?

I can't even imagine the final arc at this point, it's a massive brawl, where as just from a sparing match we get Peak Count levels being able to wipe out continents....

And then there is Eden's true form too who was just causally roaming around in the LN illustrations.....

That's the thing isn't it, Eden hasn't even been introduced and the buffs have been crazy, imagine if they showed in detail Kuro vs Eden, and we see them doing so crazy stuff?

I can't even imagine the final arc at this point, it's a massive brawl, where as just from a sparing match we get Peak Count levels being able to wipe out continents....

And then there is Eden's true form too who was just causally roaming around in the LN illustrations.....
Well that's true isn't it? LN haven't introduced other world creators yet and there's already some upgrade, the island is probably planet size for all we know but who knows, we haven't got vol. 13 illustration yet

Hmm , If Isis is indeed 1 Billion to 1 Trillion times Peak Count lvl then she can possibly be Planet to Large Planet lvl.
This just keeps getting crazier and crazier.

Remember when the Six Kings were just Island lvl... thats now a cakewalk for Current LN Peak counts.
Imagine what kind of Kuro + the Prologue would get in the LN xD

Isis is a billion or trillion times above Iris, who at the time was Upper Count level, not Peak.

So the multipliers don't apply to the Peak, I have a feeling eventually we will throw out the multiplier cause the 6 Kings will get a feat that's above High 6-A.

Back