• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, after pondering for a couple of days, I think i came up a theory about complete shiro and true form nebula as beyond dimensional existence

so, basically, we already know that world creator indeed has some sort of hierarchy as there's "quasi-omnipotent" being, "omnipotent" being, "beyond omnipotent" being, and absolute which is shiro and nebula, while Fate is arguably the weakest world creator as she's basically a mortal transcend by absorbing the essence of world creator so to speak, and yet she still can't compare herself with shiro and kuro because it's obvious that their level is very different. So it got me thinking, shiro probably is higher dimensional than Fate that just step a foot at the realm of world creator so world creator probably has 1-B rating as Fate compare herself with shiro like at the foot of the mountain while shiro is like at the top of mountain so shiro's existence or power is like a thousand times higher than Fate's, now usually we should go ahead and choose the power level as it is the safest route and we haven't got any more clue about world creator's existence. But i think what Fate's referencing when she step her foot at the world creator's realm is that her existence has reach world creator's level, if this is right, then Shiro may got 1-B rating as she's at least a thousand dimensional higher than Fate while "omnipotent" being will be even higher level of 1-B like magi. then we have the 'beyond omnipotent' being like Makina that are probably high 1-B as they're at the very end of existence as world creator can reach.

and then we got a clue as usually the battle between world creator usually takes an inordinate amount of time as ther usually null all haxes and abilities with the exception of shiro and nebula. it's already mention that shiro and nebula's existence is on the whole another level compare to all world creator, they didn't even behave like world creators aka making worlds so it got me thinking that they may as well be outside of world creator's system. another thing is that even though nebula is indeed an absolute, she didn't have a mindset like shiro aka seeing everything as the same, only shiro have this characteristic, so complete shiro may as well be 1-A as she's basically see everything as the same while nebula probably get low 1-A rating as she's outside the system but still loses to shiro

But then again, this is just a theory with tons of ways to debunked it, but i personally believe that if there's an even further explanation about world creator hierarchy, then 1-A complete shiro may as well be within possibility as there's already a hint about another world creator that is nebula's follower that survive shiro's onslaught plus world creator has nigh-omniscient ability so they will know about nebula's revival and try to understand how did nebula come back and show themself to the story. By then, there will be more explanation about world creator's mysterious existence.

But who am i kidding, this is Isekai at Peace, even if there's a cosmology upgrade it won't disrupt the story at all as it is slice of life genre and people getting stronger or weaker won't have any big impact to the story so my theory is debunked or not won't make any difference to the story

and that's my theory, feel free to comment to it

Requires far more evidence for it, but cool theory.

The verse started as 5-B here, due to a lack of info, then the author kept escalating stuff, and here we are, so anything is possible.

Requires far more evidence for it, but cool theory.

The verse started as 5-B here, due to a lack of info, then the author kept escalating stuff, and here we are, so anything is possible.
Yeee, especially there's not even a proper chapters about world creator, there not even a lot of nebula showing at the story so maybe we wait until like chapter 1500+ or 2000+ at web novel or wait for the ln translation to see if there's further info about world creators or not

We just got the Vier arc, so to speak, we still haven't gotten Ein, Chronois, Lillywood, Eden, Chris, Lunarmaria etc.

We know all these girls will become part of Kaito's harem, but it has yet to happen, there is so much to explore, before even getting to the World Creator stuff, we might be waiting a long time.

Or the author could just do it all of a sudden, i mean Nebula came out of nowhere, the author just does what they feel like.

We just got the Vier arc, so to speak, we still haven't gotten Ein, Chronois, Lillywood, Eden, Chris, Lunarmaria etc.

We know all these girls will become part of Kaito's harem, but it has yet to happen, there is so much to explore, before even getting to the World Creator stuff, we might be waiting a long time.

Or the author could just do it all of a sudden, i mean Nebula came out of nowhere, the author just does what they feel like.
just like most WN author, nice

but for real, arifureta author also do whatever it wants as it is their creation so let the author do his magic

With Arifureta there is a clear end goal, everything that's happened in the afterstories has been exploring the 9 worlds and there are hints of a threat 6 years in the future, yea with the Tortus Travel Journals, the author does whatever, it's slice of life and comedic, but there is a clear goal in sight here.

This series however there is none of that, the author can literally do whatever, like the author keeps adding these new characters, otherworlders like Kaito, Tre, Rosemary etc etc, and they can keep doing that, and there is an entire multiverse out there to explore.

Honestly this series will end, when the author gets bored at this point.

With Arifureta there is a clear end goal, everything that's happened in the afterstories has been exploring the 9 worlds and there are hints of a threat 6 years in the future, yea with the Tortus Travel Journals, the author does whatever, it's slice of life and comedic, but there is a clear goal in sight here.

This series however there is none of that, the author can literally do whatever, like the author keeps adding these new characters, otherworlders like Kaito, Tre, Rosemary etc etc, and they can keep doing that, and there is an entire multiverse out there to explore.

Honestly this series will end, when the author gets bored at this point.
Hmm, i personally wish there's like 5000+ chapters but that's REALLY pushing it so i hope the author didn't bored at some points

Last edited:
Destroy the world is vague though, that can take many forms, hence why we currently scale them to surface wiping which makes sense due to the multipliers lining up perfectly between island level and multi-continent level.
This may answer your question, although Celestial Pegasus says that they uses the billion times not trillion times so maybe they reach 5-B level if we pick the trillion high end

Trillions times only results in small planet level unless I did the math wrong when I saw this statement a while back, and small planet level makes no sense since Trinia is much larger than Earth.

Caught up with the latest chapters, seems Luna and Sieg are getting training, Sieg we already knew was being trained by Kuro, but now we know she is currently Count Rank.

As for Luna, Alice is training her to think, thinking about every possibility, which apparently eventually gets into precog levels, so yea Luna is gonna get real smart after Alice trains her.

A couple chapters back, Alice solved a problem with 100 digits with 1 look, while also coming up with 400000 different answers to it. Though really since Alice is over the "Wall of Omnipotent", i wonder if her intellect isn't like Nigh-Omniscient now like other "Omnipotent" beings like Shiro and Eden, that has yet to be answered.

Super genius is like the hardest intelligence rating to get, with omniscience and whatever you just need a plain, i know everything, but with that you need to make technology which warp reality on a cosmic scale, Alice makes weapons sure, but it's never been anything on a large scale.

Can't really picture a scenario where she gets supergenius, those standards are strict. She already has mastery over every thing that exists apparently, would she need to start calculate stuff in googlplex or something? Idk, maybe make a machine that can make people into World Creators, ok that i can maybe imagine, she makes it to make Iris stronger.

Hmmm, I mean she's making something from the six king's and ein's things so maybe? She got project to make from the whtie god festival that's for sure

Last edited:
Hmmm, after I read the chaptrr 575 again, someone said that there's no such things as "beyond omnipotence" and I am agree with such statement because well omnipotence means everything and there's no such thinhs as beyond everything, even this wiki has its standard for "omnipotent" scale.

But i think that "beyond omnipotent" thing it's not a fact but a perspective as from the world creator's perspective, they are omnipotent as they can create universe with higher dimensional realm with ease. From their creation's perspective the world creator is certainly "omnipotent" as they not only holds a tremendous strength, but their entire existence is obviously higher than their creation, then came the existence that can bring forth even more higher dimensions than your standard world creators and of course their existence itself is a much higher level than most of them, that's why they are called "beyond omnipotent" as they are a higher level of existence from the standard world creator.

Then as usual, since "omnipotent" level world creator has met someone or something of an even higher level of existence, they usually call them "beyond omnipotent" as they trivialize "omnipotent" being, this is actually pretty hard to think of from the world creator's prespective, i mean we know there are at least a billion world creators as Shiro has ended a billion world creators, the number probably reaches infinite, but it doesn't makes sense on why there's only like 5 dimensionalities each trivialize the one below it when there's like probably infinite world creator with hierarchical system

But that's just my rant here anyway, fell free to say something about it.

Last edited:
Rereading the Final Arc, and found something interesting.

Chronois and by extension Fate and Life can survive an attack which would wipe out everything in the space, Shiro created

[Wha…… I- It’s a clone! This is b——— Gaaahhh!?]

Realizing that Alice had somehow swapped with a clone too late, a sharp kick was slammed to Chronois’ side, sending her flying.

Bouncing on the ground a few times, making big craters on the floating island, Chronois regained her stance halfway and landed on both feet, holding onto her side where she was kicked.

(That’s ridiculous, what the heck is with that power!? For the current me to take this much damage……)

Strengthened by Shallow Vernal, Chronois has nearly ten times the magic power of her normal self. Her physical power that comes with that magic power is overwhelming, and even if she were to be attacked by a strike that held enough power to wipe out all in this space, she wouldn’t take much damage.

In fact, the current Chronois doesn’t even suffer a scratch even when she is attacked by Ein, who is comparable to the Six Kings.

However, Alice managed to deal damage to such a Chronois with just a kick. That means, Alice can easily penetrate the magic defense of the strengthened Chronois……-Chapter 630

Now this space has numerous islands and what not

The battle between the God Realm and the Human-Demon United Forces continues to rage, and various battles are being fought on many floating islands.

On one of those islands, near the floating island where the non-combatants gathered within a barrier, a battle is also being fought.

[……Guhh.]

Lilim, one of the Ten Demons, falls to one knee under the attack of multiple low-ranking Gods…… For her, or rather, for some people, including her, this battle was very unfavorable right from the very start.-Chapter 629

What's important is that it stretches for thousands of kilometers

Fate, recovered by Life, lunges forward with a shout, and grabbing Alice’s hand, she rapidly accelerates away. Pulling Alice away, far from the center of the battle, she seemed to be planning to fight Alice one on one.

(……Sorry, God of Fate. I would have to push this disadvantageous role to you.)

Fate’s decision to take on Alice by herself was a welcome choice for Chronois. If she were to speak honestly, she finds Fate’s actions today as completely lackluster. Even putting aside the fact that she was facing Alice, the strongest among the Human-Demon Allied Forces, she seemed to be somewhat unfocused on the fight.

Chronois doesn’t know the reason why…… but as long as she had chosen to stand by Shallow Vernal’s side, Chronois wouldn’t outwardly criticize her for it. But even so, she was slightly doubting Fate right now.

It’s a cruel choice, but thinking that she can be revived later anyway…… Fate was the right sacrifice to suppress the Human-Demon Allied Forces’ strongest card.

Thousands of kilometers away from the floating island that was at the center of the battle, Fate and Alice engaged in battle once again. The spheres floating around Fate unleashed numerous powerful attacks, but none of them managed to reach Alice.-Chapter 630

So to wipe out everything in this space, would require destroying everything within a 1000km, could lead to interesting results, but would need somebody to actually calc this.

Would gives us a value for 6 King level ppl too, since they would be 10x below whatever this is.

Last edited:
Hmm assuming it's an explosion, i can probably do it myself, just used the formula which is Y = ((x/0.28)^3)/1000 with Y in megatons of TNT and x in km.

It says thousands, so we can lowball and say it's 2000km in diameter, the radius and thus x is half that.

This results in 45553935.8601 megatons or 45 Teratons (Country level)

Idk if an explosion is the way to go about this though, so could be wrong.

Hmm assuming it's an explosion, i can probably do it myself, just used the formula which is Y = ((x/0.28)^3)/1000 with Y in megatons of TNT and x in km.

It says thousands, so we can lowball and say it's 2000km in diameter, the radius and thus x is half that.

This results in 45553935.8601 megatons or 45 Teratons (Country level)

Idk if an explosion is the way to go about this though, so could be wrong.
We should just ask the calc mods to check it if it was right.

It is impossible to calculate this, because we do not know the size of the islands and their number in this dimension.
Rather than impossible, we just don't have direct number at island destruction that damage Chronois while the Island that Shiro make should be the same but who knows

What does the Australia calc have to do with anything? These are floating islands that can fit magnawell who is 5km tall and 30km long, they aren't continents.

What does the Austria calc have to do with anything? These are floating islands that can fit magnawell who is 5km tall and 30km long, they aren't continents.
Hmmm, I see, I'm not familiar with calc stuff but the Island is like a quarter size of Australia if we pick the 1000km end so I assume that we can use that for reference but guess not

Anyway seems this feat is gonna have to be scrapped till either the LN expands on it some more, or we get visuals of it via the manga, either way it's gonna be a while.

Couple things, seems I overestimated how strong Alice currently is, she was said a while back to be over the Wall of Omnipotence, but latest chapter clarified that she is quasi-omnipotent.

The rankings of the 6 Kings from a while back put Kuro as above Alice too, so going with the assumption of 6-D, Kuro should have been 6-D a while ago, but not happening now.

Fate has been training too, to the point Alice can't just do whatever she wants to her, so basically current rankings excluding Shiro would be: Kuro>Alice>/=Fate, Shiro has no reason to train and has The Epilogue, so doubt she is any stronger, so Alice, Fate and Shiro are probably relative now.

But yea we need like a "Transcendent God (Afterstories)" key for Fate, and also reminds me, we should have Life's keys divided into 4 keys: Base (Pre Final Arc), Serious (Pre Final Arc), Base (Final Arc), Serious (Final Arc). Her "Serious (Pre Final Arc)" key is gonna be 10x below her "Serious (Final Arc)", so Country level.

Hmm, actually, there's a ranking where Kuro and Alice is placed beyond the wall of "Omnipotence" but it indicates their maximum potential so Alice may as well be on her way to 6D

Back