• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Might as well continue the trend of Paranatural vs. UnOrdinary with another battle.

Speed isn't equalized, kek. 9-A version of Remi being used here.

Just to keep in mind, Spectral Energy doesn't interact with living beings, so his forcefeilds wouldn't be able to affect her attacks. His lightning/other weather attacks would be normal, though. Battle takes place in Mayview Middle School.

Lightning Boi - 6 (Litentric, Tactical, Grey, Dragon, Starter, Steven)

Lightning Girl - 2 (Anton, Calaca)

Incon -

IsaacOConnor
X Rei

Remi seems to haventhe upper hand: She is normally stronger than the kid and apparently she can resist and manipulate electric attacks, one of the only way Isaac attack, she also have paralysis. Only notable advantage of Isaac is afterimage.

Can't Isaac trip her up with his winds? Also he can speedboost to MHS without much limitation, although he wouldn't start with it immediatly.

Remi - 2 (Ant, Litentric)

@Dargoo

I'm not very certain about Isaac's capabilities. If you have any scans showcasing his abilities, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

After looking at that, I think it comes down to how soon Issac would use his spirit trance. Remi is stronger, can manipulate his electricity as well it seems, and can paralysis him, which doesn't bode well for Issac given her AP advantage. But, seeing how Issac is rather versatile with his winds, I can definitely seem him tripping Remi up as she tries to attack him, whether it be CQC or ranged as she typically does.

It's certainly much closer than what I previously thought. I think Issac's wind manipulation will provide him with the time and knowledge needed to know that Spirit Trance will be necessary. Depending upon how long it lasts, he should be able to go to town from there. Though if it's only for a short period, or a short burst, I can see Remi still taking it because of her AP advantage and paralysis.

Litentric Teon said:
I can see Remi still taking it because of her AP advantage and paralysis.
Er, actually, Isaac's 9-A powers are 1.5x higher than Remi's 9-A rating. Remi is 155600 kilojoules, Spender is 219368

I assume you mean the fact that Isaac has 9-B dura?

Ehhhh, it's hard to tell because it's a comic, but it can last long enough for Spender to race across an entire hallway and for some spectrals to hold an entire conversation. Isaac had a convo with his spirit while inside of it, so maybe something like a minute tops.

Remi's paralysis seems to work bad against durable enough opponents. Does Isaac fit in that category? He also has better range so he has that advantage on top of everything else.

Actually Isaac's physical durability is 9-B so Remi's paralysis should work on him just as much as it works against lower-tier characters in UnOrdinary.

That put Isaac has a bunch of other advantages, such as range, using wind to trip Remi up, and Spirit Trance.

It's more of a passive thing with her electricity; if she shoots a bolt on Isaac and it lands, he's either fried or paralysed on the floor.

Her paralysis looks like it just leaves people on the floor, immobile, likely unconcious.

Huh. If Isaac doesn't speedboost himself inmediately in-character then Remi has good chances to put him on the ground with the paralysis.

I'm voting Remi for now.

I doubt Remi would be able to land a hit on him if she's sent flying into the air, which is something Isaac tends to start with before battering enemies with lightning. That and Isaac has a better range with his abilities.

The difference isn't big enough looking at the profiles.

Anyway I could change my vote later. I'm not entirely sure but my vote stands for now.

Anyway, being serious, I could see this fight going either way. Either Remi paralyzes, or Isaac speed amps. However, being able to give himself a chance like that with his strong Weather Manipulation makes me think he may end up winning more often then not.

I'll vote Isaac FRA for now.

Isaac - 5 (Litentric, Tactical, Grey, Dragon, Starter)

Remi - 2 (Anton, Calaca)

Isaac - 6 (Litentric, Tactical, Grey, Dragon, Starter, Steven)

Remi - 2 (Anton, Calaca)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back