• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is this resistance to fate manipulation?

Let's say i create a barrier that blocks a bolt of lightning that changes anyone's fate it hits to die. Am i resistant to fate manipulation with the barrier?

If it changes someones fate so that they die when it hits them but gets blocked by a barrier, it isn't hitting that person, so it's not resistance.

Then that's just blocking an attack. The effects of it never actually happened.

How about when someone escapes death and makes death itself to die instead?
death must be defined first. What is death ? because semantically and contextually each fiction has different interpretation. Otherwise "makes death itself to die" is very confusing statement.

Then that's just blocking an attack. The effects of it never actually happened.
so, "blocking" of fate manipulation then? ISn't that a form of resistance only?
There is also sailor chibi moon blocking void manipulation with forcefield. ISn't that also blocking then?
Void Manipulation (With Forcefield Creation)

You're not blocking Fate Manipulation, you're blocking an attack that upon landing on one's body manipulates fate. You haven't resisted anything yourself.

I have no comment on Sailor Moon and it might even be wrong anyway.

Back