• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this Low 1-C? If not, what is it?

I have no experience with Tier 1 stuff, however I've seen similar feats get Low 1-C. Today, I'm asking about something from the Markiplier series.

I also don't really get proper uses of '"layers of fiction", so for clarity:

Lower Narrative: The Captain's world, where the main events of the series take place. (A Heist With Markiplier, In Space With Markiplier)
Higher narrative: The Actor's world, where The Captain's world is seemingly nothing more than stories being acted out as films. (Who Killed Markiplier, Damien)

In the Markiplier series, it's implied that the Heist With Markiplier and In Space With Markiplier happen on the "lower narrative", created by The Actor (as Damien explains that these stories are "his games" and "his webs"), while the Actor portrays characters in the films that form the lower narrative.

Twice though, the Captain manages to escape this "lower narrative", interacting with the "higher" one, meeting the Actor himself, rather than the characters he portrays in the Captain's world. He also meet the narrator, who calls himself a "higher-dimensional being". In both cases, he is shown to be able to interact with the higher world, and even struggles with the Narrator.

Would this make the Captain/Actor/Narrator Low 1-C, or is there a better way to go about this? I can likely provide more context if requested.

So, as long as the lower narrative cosmology includes a time-space continuum, the higher one is Low 1-C? Would those who exist in the higher narrative become Low 1-C, or rather scale to the cosmology of the lesser narrative?

So, as long as the lower narrative cosmology includes a time-space continuum, the higher one is Low 1-C?
If the lower narrative atleast has a single space-time then the higher one is low 1-C.
Would those who exist in the higher narrative become Low 1-C, or rather scale to the cosmology of the lesser narrative?
Yes. Those who exist in a higher dimensional plane and shit are said dimension. So yea. They would be low 1-c to those who are able to exist in the higher dimensional plane. (Aint no way fucin markiplier gettin low 1-c before dragon ball)

Just wanted to tell that in Space with Markiplier explains extensively the cosmology of the Markiplier Canon. Every choice create a new Universe with its own space-time, and with an infinite amount of choices there are also an infinite amount of Universes.
The Narrator is higher than the entirety of it, calling himself an "higher dimensional being" and seeing the entire Multiverse as just a story that he can manipulate as seen multiple times, with certain events that can't even happen unless he himself narrates them like with the Invincibile II exploding.
So yes, the Narrator is indeed a Low 1-C being, at least in my opinion. However, I don't know if this scales to anyone else or not.

Back