• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this enough for Time Manipulation?

Dust_Collector

They/Them
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BIsez3DHmd8 (1:00 mark)

So in Ganons tower you enter doors to boss rooms where ypu refight past bosses to open the way to Ganons tower. The rooms are identical recreations of the previous areas you fight the bosses (The Gohma fight linked above has even has Valoo sitting above the area for you to swing on his tail even though Valoo is on the surface world while this battle happens). And the areas are in the same gray scale as Hyrule Castle is while it's frozen in time, which when combined with the fact that Link is forced to be limited to whatever weapons he had during the inital battles initally led me to believe that this is some form of time manipulation where Ganon created rooms that send Link back in time to specific periods of time but I'd like confirmation if all the above is enough to justify if being time manipulation or if this is something else since there's no statements saying or implying that time is involved.

If accepted as time manipulation would we also treat it as something akin to Doctor Dooms time bfr?

Unless it's explained this way in-universe, I don't think this can be taken as proof of time manipulation.

Yes, that is time manip, Ganon himself made his shacc,maybe he ven send you back in time and same location of the specific time bruh

Perhaps a mix of illusion creation and power nullification then? I don't know what to class this as and it's only made more difficult by the gane not saying what these rooms are or how they work.

>He made them since he built his tower

>Sends you back in time and location

>this is some form of time manip

Back