• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this enough for a 2-C or a Low 2-C AP? Or is it just hax

ShionAH

He/Him
Basically character A gets the technology and controls the entire universes physics which is 2-C in size and is a threat to all of it changing the parts and stuff basically control with his Hax. Is that a AP feat in anyway since he effects it or is it just Hax?

Basically character A gets the technology and controls the entire universes physics which is 2-C in size and is a threat to all of it changing the parts and stuff basically control with his Hax. Is that a AP feat in anyway since he effects it or is it just Hax?
The character does not affect the universe itself. impresses with physics manip

Depends on how. This just seems to be wide range hax without further context to me.

Depends on how. This just seems to be wide range hax without further context to me.
Well he basically makes the entire verse turn into a mess of chaos where nothing makes sense kinda like Bills weirdmaggon but on a universal scale and with more hax if that makes sense

Actually, this is something that confused me a bit.

On a footnote for Low 2-C, it says:
"Significantly affect" is here used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with one's own, etc"

So by the footnote, any universe+ scale feat would be straight Low 2-C; whether by hax or not.

This is just something that confused me a bit and I think it needs a bit more clarification.

"Significantly affect" is here used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with one's own, etc"

So by the footnote, any universe+ scale feat would be straight Low 2-C; whether by hax or not.

This is just something that confused me a bit and I think it needs a bit more clarification.
This is what I am saying

Yes, so by the footnote...
If the feat affects the universe on a Low 2-C scale, then it is straight Low 2-C, hax or not.

But don't take it from me. This is LITERALLY stated on the system page.

I spoke to the crt owner. There is nowhere to indicate that the character is influencing or threatening the universe

No, but the technology does.
So by that footnote, the technology would be straight Low 2-C

The tier of the character is irrelevant as they are not the one directly doing the feat

its low 2-C hax
Yes, but according to the footnote, any feat that is Low 2-C in scale, hax or not, is straight Low 2-C. It doesn't just pertain to creation or destruction, but any feat on that scale; by this warping or distorting all spacetime or universal laws is enough to be Low 2-C.

So "Low 2-C with hax" is pretty redundant with that footnote

Back