• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this enough for Low 1-C?

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Basically, in the novel, a character's soul is sent into a different timeline, said timeline was identical to his original one, only he was sent to a specific moment of it. Now, that timeline, and numerous others (Were not specified how many timelines there are, just that there are many) are all within one single universe/timeline (Called a "Dream")

There are statements of the universe being infinite, but that statement might be metaphorical. Assuming it is metaphorical, would what I said above suffice for L1C, or nah?

Last edited:
Basically, in the novel, a character's soul is sent into a different timeline, said timeline was identical to his original one, only he was sent to a specific moment of it. Now, that timeline, and numerous others (Were not specified how many timelines there are, just that there are many) are all within one single universe/timeline (Called a "Dream")

There are statements of the universe being infinite, but that statement might be metaphorical. Assuming it is metaphorical, would what I said above suffice for L1C, or nah?
I think there is a need for more statements and more research about the universe.

I found a statement a couple of days ago that there are infinite timelines, dimensions, and planes in a single dream. We dont know much about the dimensions, so we can discard those being higher dimensions for now, and just consider them normal dimensions.

That said, considering the infinite timelines and stuff, would it be enough for Low 1-C now?

I found a statement a couple of days ago that there are infinite timelines, dimensions, and planes in a single dream. We dont know much about the dimensions, so we can discard those being higher dimensions for now, and just consider them normal dimensions.

That said, considering the infinite timelines and stuff, would it be enough for Low 1-C now?
No

What are the "planes"?

At this point I'm genuinely curious how DBS got L1C

Also, we don't know exactly what those planes are. Though, there were statements of multiverses existing inside a dream, so there's that. There were also statements of existing in the fourth dimension of time, yet still being inside the dream.

If said timelines have different origin of time itself and are independent of each other then might be the case. Just this much isn't enough.

qualidea-code-head-pat.gif

If said timelines have different origin of time itself and are independent of each other then might be the case. Just this much isn't enough.
Not sure what you mean by different origin of time, but by independent, do you mean that if you destroyed one of them, any other timeline shouldn't be affected?

Not sure what you mean by different origin of time, but by independent, do you mean that if you destroyed one of them, any other timeline shouldn't be affected?
Well, destroying main timeline not affecting other and, by different origin of time I meant them having their own big bang and creation of time or separate time axis or conceptual erasure of time in one universe doesn't affect others (not sure about conceptual erasure that much tho).

What he is talking about is an extra temporal dimension or temporal axis that flows along an axis different from the axis of time on which the previous timeline was located. So a different direction and axis.

I don't think there are statements of main timeline. The timeline I mentioned in OP is just one of the infinite ones. Also, there are feats of destroying a timeline and it not affecting the other one in the slightest.

What he is talking about is an extra temporal dimension or temporal axis that flows along an axis different from the axis of time on which the previous timeline was located. So a different direction and axis.
Not sure about this, but each timeline is different iirc, such when the MC is teleported to another timeline right before he died, and yet we know no one can reverse time, so it's a bit weird that they managed to teleport him there. And there are stuff where the universe is time stopped yet it doesn't seem to affect the other timeline, or where the destruction of one timeline didn't affect the other.

Not sure about this, but each timeline is different iirc, such when the MC is teleported to another timeline right before he died, and yet we know no one can reverse time, so it's a bit weird that they managed to teleport him there. And there are stuff where the universe is time stopped yet it doesn't seem to affect the other timeline, or where the destruction of one timeline didn't affect the other.
This could qualify for a second axis per this. It sounds similar to what a staff member described here:

Thread 'Dragon Ball Super and Hypertimeline?'
https://vsbattles.com/threads/dragon-ball-super-and-hypertimeline.162864/

Well, at least there is a possibility. If it helps, there exists dimensions and stuff that lack space and time, yet are still inside the dream.

Alrighty, I'm back with more shenanigans.

So, in the novel, it was stated that time flowed differently in every universe, dimension, plane, etc... some even flowing backwards. Additionally, it was stated that pretty much every universe, plane, etc... had a small 'wheel' of its own (Aka, time), and there was a larger wheel that controlled all of those timelines and wheels.

Would this help solidify Low 1-C, or nah?

Back