• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there a version of superman freeza saga ssj goku can beat?

I have been wondering this recently because of the death battle (Shoutout to ben for nlf).

I am aware most supermans are mftl+ and in the 4-B range, and I was curious what version, if any, can goku beat?

Note: This is not a vs thread, just an interesting what if on dbz powerscaling before it became bananas.

Edit: For the sake of simplification, this is the context that speed is not equalized and just stat comparison more then anything, minus abilities and fighting potential on both sides.

He can really only beat the very weak versions

It would take SSJ3 Kai Goku, or post-regen God Goku to beat Superman. He had some legitmately good feats, before DBS took a ******* and basically became PIS central

FanofRPGs said:
He can really only beat the very weak versions

It would take SSJ3 Kai Goku, or post-regen God Goku to beat Superman. He had some legitmately good feats, before DBS took a ******* and basically became PIS central
Yeah, I can understand why dc vs dbz is banned since this matchup is what most people think about and it just becomes more bonkers the longer both characters exist. Ironically, I think goku was more consistent early on in db and dbz, and superman got more consistent the older his comic ran.

/flashbacks of precrisis superman pop up.

Dragon Ball Super started consistent, and then just went crazy. I am hearing Toriyama currently even is working more on the Manga and puts little to no imput on the anime anymore, so what's currently happening might be non-canon, but we can't just shift canon like that. At this point, Goku vs Superman is a terrible matchup.

Proving every single way and method Seiya beats Superman is where its at.

This is of course minus any superman hax we are not taking into account I assume.

Kind of surprised how strong superman variants are. I think most are in tier 4 or 3.

@FanofRPGs Honestly dont like super, dropped it entirely I considered watching saint seiya to start a new long running manga/anime.

Gargoyle One said:
Dude, read saint seiya.
I really should, I already liked the premise I just want to find a legal way to read it tbh. I should try and look for manga volumes for the series. Not that I dont wanna watch it, but I think the manga might be cheaper?? But I really should.

Back