• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is the Kyoshi Island Calc to low, 6-B Avatar Update?

Don’t y’all think the calc made for the feat of Kyoshi pushing her island about 6 years ago is in need of redo and new one?

Last edited:
I think this was already recalculated multiple times before.

I mean, the Kyoshi feat has had results raging from Tier 7 to Tier 6; and most calc group members considered the lower ends more accurate.

I mean, the Kyoshi feat has had results raging from Tier 7 to Tier 6; and most calc group members considered the lower ends more accurate.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gwynbleiddd/Avatar_Kyoshi_creates_an_Island_(calc)

Yeah, plus the math being posted by the OP isn’t necessarily correct and the methods had to taken in account in order to ensure it is accurate especially since we are given purely visual feats to say the least.

To claim a calc is outdated doesn’t necessarily mean it is incorrect or correct inherently.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gwynbleiddd/Avatar_Kyoshi_creates_an_Island_(calc)

Yeah, plus the math being posted by the OP isn’t necessarily correct and the methods had to taken in account in order to ensure it is accurate especially since we are given purely visual feats to say the least.

To claim a calc is outdated doesn’t necessarily mean it is incorrect or correct inherently.
What’s wrong with the calc I posted (sorry you worded your retort a bit weird grammatically). Methods to ensure a more accurate result were taken into account for this one, surely more than the one you posted above. Is it the result number that doesn’t match the tier or something else? Also I said it was outdated because there was a better done/suited calc for the feat. No shade to the person who did it if it came across that way.

Last edited:
Oh well, I thought this one was more accurate and done well, but if other calc groups member are fine with the lower ends that sucks. But I’d say this calc and the result are more accurate to the feat, especially when we see what Yangchen managed to do and her 7-A+ feat.

Last edited:
What’s wrong with the calc above (sorry you worded your retort a bit weird grammatically). Methods to ensure a more accurate result were taken into account for this one, surely more than the one you posted above. Is it the result number that doesn’t match the tier or something else?
Correct. The issue does lies in the result as it is technically making a island by splitting a chunk of land and so on.

Also I think that is a bold claim in general since the calc from the forum you posted isn’t exactly what I call that solid.
Regardless, I am neutral

Correct. The issue does lies in the result as it is technically making a island by splitting a chunk of land and so on.

Also I think that is a bold claim in general since the calc from the forum you posted isn’t exactly what I call that solid.
Regardless, I am neutral
Your thoughts are understandable. Again I think this calc is the better one.

Last edited:
Pretty sure there was another calc that put it at 6-C+ on this wiki and two others on two different forums. But this one was the accepted before the other two could be evaluated. ¯\(ツ)
I gonna have to look through some old threads since it has been a few year.

I heard some people are looking forward to other Avatar feats, but for now; there is still Yangchen's High 7-A feat. I also don't think anyone calculated a pretty crazy feat in one of the comics so I heard. Toph has that mentions "Pushing the weight of the world" which I don't think should be assumed too literally but it sounds like something that would be Tier 6 minimum. But it also either feels outlierish or wouldn't scale to anyone by Toph and Avatar States. Toph is the strongest bender in the series who isn't an avatar or spirit, but that still sounds outlandish even for her.

KLOL506 @ some calc group members so maybe we’ll see if they are fine with it cus I think the calc and it being used to upgrade the avatar’s are both good.

Last edited:
I heard some people are looking forward to other Avatar feats, but for now; there is still Yangchen's High 7-A feat. I also don't think anyone calculated a pretty crazy feat in one of the comics so I heard. Toph has that mentions "Pushing the weight of the world" which I don't think should be assumed too literally but it sounds like something that would be Tier 6 minimum. But it also either feels outlierish or wouldn't scale to anyone by Toph and Avatar States. Toph is the strongest bender in the series who isn't an avatar or spirit, but that still sounds outlandish even for her.
There's also the statement in Shadow of Kyoshi that Kuruk was able to throw around landmasses while he was in the Avatar state. A landmass is, at minimum, a large island according to wikipedia.

There's also the statement in Shadow of Kyoshi that Kuruk was able to throw around landmasses while he was in the Avatar state. A landmass is, at minimum, a large island according to wikipedia.
Provided it isn’t being hyperbolic and is being literal in that sense though.

At this point, we have to turn this QnA into a CRT.

It’s been posted on a blog so I’ll change the link to that since it’s more convenient for the calc group members.

So are 3 or more calc group members are needed to approve this recalc for it to be applied and used? Cus Psychomaster has approved in the comments so do 2 more need to say it’s fine for it to work? Again that old calc was done a long time ago and this newer one takes more into consideration for accuracy.

Last edited:
So are 3 or more calc group members are needed to approve this recalc for it to be applied and used for an upgrade? Cus Psychomaster has approved in the comments so do 2 more need to say it’s fine for it to work? Again that old calc was done a long time ago and this newer one takes more into consideration for accuracy.
Wow, Kudos to Afro for that calc. Looks amazing.

can i say something since we on avatar? shouldnt we go back and recalc alot of their feats? its been years and needs for an update (i was gonna make a post but figured ill just ask here)

can i say something since we on avatar? shouldnt we go back and recalc alot of their feats? its been years and needs for an update (i was gonna make a post but figured ill just ask here)
I do think that Toph at least should be relooked at because of the size of the spirit library.

Back