• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is stretching someone "Almost Indefinitely" Spatial Manipulation?

GreyFang82

He/Him
So there is this character in which by making contact with them will instantly stretch you for, and I quote, "Almost Indefinitely".

This brought up some questions from me...

1.) Is this Spatial Manipulation?

2.) Would surviving such an attack be scaled to durability or is it closer to a resistance to spatial manipulation?

This sounds like Reality Warping and no it wouldn't be Durability or Resistance unless the one doing the stretching couldn't stretch said being as far as he normally could others.

So basically what happened was that, the person who was "stretched" was unhurt got annoyed and simply teleported away. Would that be a useless feat?

This could be a form of resistance but I'd like to know what happens when others are stretched. Do they get ripped apart from being stretched?.

We don't use WoG/Author/Creator Statements hear unless the they are reliable.

If he is then it would be resistance to Reality Warping if I'm not mistaken.

How do I test if they are reliable? he co-created the game and doesn't really contradict himself.

Usually if they have given statements in the past that have been accurate and don't joke around.

In general WoG is accepted only if it corroborates something already present in the verse in some manner

He has said that the random generation of each play through is actually a new universe where the new characters you unlocked already know each other

Again, the problem is more, is it already implied in-game? If it's clarifying something ambiguous it's good to go. If it's something that isn't even implied no

Well In game the boss that does this, will instantly kill you no matter how much health you have. But yeah, due to the type of game it is, it doesn't really clarify anything or really have cutscenes. Most of it is just the gameplay. The lore itself is only known through the creator's statements and interviews.

Back