• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
I was just reading some arguments in a vs battle and someone saying a susanoo is a non factor got me thinking. When you mark someone there isn't a fixed direction from the mark you need to teleport to. For example when an FTG mark is placed on a person you can both teleport behind them, in front of them, to their side, etc. So theoretically speaking, if a mark was placed on a susanoo, could they just teleport inside it instead of outside? I can't think of any specific reason they couldn't. And also it's technically possible to FTG away a susanoo right? Or would that teleport the person inside too as it's an extension of them? In that case, it would be incredibly useful for a BFR victory.

Wow...why is FTG so broken?

I guess you could teleport inside the Susanoo unless it's stated to stop people from doing so?

I wouldn't call it broken, not saying it's bad either but it's just teleportation at the end of the day.

I guess you could teleport inside the Susanoo unless it's stated to stop people from doing so?

I wouldn't call it broken, not saying it's bad either but it's just teleportation at the end of the day.
Yeah he should definitely be able to as he can appear at any direction even meters away from the mark as seen here
Naruto Chapter 501 Page 6

Naruto Chapter 501 Page 14

I mean an ability that can no-sell the greatest defensive technique in the series is a pretty big deal. And honestly teleportation in general is pretty broken. It's usually balanced by taking a lot of energy but for Minato it doesn't seem to, the tradeoff that he needs a mark is worth it in most cases.

Also how do ya think teleporting away the Susanoo would work? Teleporting the person inside too or just the chakra?

I'm honestly not sure about teleporting it away. If you only tagged the Susanoo I don't think you would be capable of teleporting the person inside the it since you didn't tag them.

I'm honestly not sure about teleporting it away. If you only tagged the Susanoo I don't think you would be capable of teleporting the person inside the it since you didn't tag them.
But it would still get rid of the defense. This would be especially bad for Madara since he uses the Susanoo for like 90% of his fights.

Back