• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Goku really universal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt Goku is universal with another perso, but is he really alone?

What I Mean: When Goku shook the universe, he was doing so with Beerus, another person.

I think we rate him that because he fought against beerus who was powerful enough to nullify universe destroying power, and goku destroying an attack capable of doing that upon using the power of a god in base form. Not the shock wave thing, even though people take that wildly out of context to debunk it.

In short? yes.

Long answer is that while Goku might've not been universal initially, he's gotten two power ups in the vs Beerus fight. Goku gains the God power in his base and then puts Super Saiyan on top of it. This is ignoring Goku's God form getting stronger the more he gets used to it.

So assuming Goku is generating half the force needed to destroy the universe (Since it's two people that's doing it), literally all he would need to do is go Kaiokenx10 (easy stuff for current Goku) and fist bump himself and pop goes the Universe no difficulty.

...I heard someone say SSGSS multiplier was over 1000x base. Overlap that with... Kaioken x20 and... What...

But yeah, maybe he could fist bump himself... Thanks.

"...I heard someone say SSGSS multiplier was over 1000x base. Overlap that with... Kaioken x20 and... What..."

Unknown. We don't know the mutliplier or jump for SSG. We know that SSB is just 40x (The accepted minimum multiplier for super saiyan) of SSG.

So SSB is 40 + 20 (Kaioken) = 60x which would be more than enough to be stronger than he was when doing the universe feat.

We don't accept that because "Muh, Daizzenshuu is unreliable".

SSJ being 40x is scaling from Kaiokenx20, who was roughly equal to Freeza. So it stands to reason that 100% Freeza would be equivalent of Goku going Kaiokenx40, which is where we get Super Saiyan's multiplier of 40x on this site. It's likely 50x but everyone is stingy on that so meh...

Beware there, @Chartate101, that kind of language is considered rude in our standard.

Maybe I should close this thread and avoid potential problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back