• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is FATE really multiversal or is it wank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is, all the things that are important for the survival of the earth will be backed up, what do you mean Avalon the NP? we can't tell the difference because the two are related.
Related doesn’t mean they are the complete same thing.

1. Avalon the Np was explicitly mentioned of being a sheath. Even the Visual Novel showed that was the case when Avalon tanked and blocked Ea at its full power especially with the infinite parallel worlds being mentioned along with that in F/SN

2. They mentioned bound field in some of the related mats for Avalon (NP).

BB isn’t normally omnipresent until she connected with the Moon Cell IIRC. Also VS Battle being bashed on is not surprising
Forum NRVNQSR also does not like us that much

Forum NRVNQSR also does not like us that much
Again, I not surprised as outside of Nasuverse, I remember seeing PPL bashing VSW on a different site.

Again, I not surprised as outside of Nasuverse, I remember seeing PPL bashing VSW on a different site.

Anyway, i don't think this is a thread to discuss how many people bash vs battles wiki, and i really didn't intend to bring it up so let's agree to drop it here, right?

Related doesn’t mean they are the complete same thing.

1. Avalon the Np was explicitly mentioned of being a sheath. Even the Visual Novel showed that was the case when Avalon tanked and blocked Ea at its full power especially with the infinite parallel worlds being mentioned along with that in F/SN

2. They mentioned bound field in some of the related mats for Avalon (NP).
No, they are so closely related, in fact, that they are almost inseparable. Avalon NP is only an intermediary or device for self-BFR to go to Avalon realm, the land of fairies, it was stated many times in the material. The Bounded Field is just a parable when Artoria is protected by the Avalon realm, which has a 6-dimensional structure. It even makes more sense if the higher dimension is in Avalon realm because it was said to be a higher world.

I think everyone has the same opinion as me, because it almost makes no sense to distinguish between the two in terms of power.
Avalon
Type: Bound Field
Maximum Targets: 1 Person
The sheath of Excalibur, a Noble Phantasm with its origin in the Fairyland Avalon where King Arthur rests. The wielder will heal from any wound, and the aging process will cease.
Avalon: The Everdistant Utopia
Type: Barrier Noble Phantasm
Defense target: 1 person
The power of the sheath of Excalibur. Expanding the sheath, it shuts out all physical interference by placing the owner in the land of the fairies.
•Avalon: The Everdistant Utopia
The matching “scabbard” of the holy sword Excalibur. The wielder does not age, and injuries will also quickly heal.
After invoking its true name, Avalon dissipates as tiny particles into the air, and shields the wielder from all interference. No damage can be done to the wielder when a state of absolute defence is initiated. Even interference from the parallel world based on the Second Magic will be blocked. An “absolute defence” that can even repel the assault of True Magic, it is a True Magic in itself. No one can harm the tranquil King that stands in the land of Avalon.
So it turns out Avalon/The Inner Sea of The Planet is a dream Gaia is conjuring while it's sleeping which means the end of Avalon equates to the soul of the planet waking up or dying and the next time it sleeps and dreams,the next dream won't be Avalon.

Typemoon Ace #14

No, they are so closely related, in fact, that they are almost inseparable. Avalon NP is only an intermediary or device for self-BFR to go to Avalon realm, the land of fairies, it was stated many times in the material. The Bounded Field is just a parable when Artoria is protected by the Avalon realm, which has a 6-dimensional structure. It even makes more sense if the higher dimension is in Avalon realm because it was said to be a higher world.

I think everyone has the same opinion as me, because it almost makes no sense to distinguish between the two in terms of power.
I didn’t deny that as I already saw the mats for it

Also all the mats you posted just proves my point as the sheath is mentioned literally a few times anyway.

Edit: There are more than the ones you posted anyway.

You can disagree with the narrator all you want, but your argument of it not being full output Ea/Full Power Ea is not only flimsy, but not only that, you legitimately can not used AP=DC all the time since it goes against wiki standards. Tiering System and even the AP potency chart pointed this out.
This has nothing to do with the wiki standards it's not applicable ea is generally supposed to be a destructive np when gilgamesh uses it seriously I swear to God you're just ignoring whatever I'm saying and establishing points that don't refute anything whether the wiki points that out or not doesn't matter you're acting like those standards are supposed to be applicable in all instances which I just explained they're not applicable in this instance considering its explicitly stated multiple times "its not just an attack against an a opponent but against the world" its just a matter of output he's is not gonna just use it at full power then its just gonna destroy the opponent it's still gonna affect the surroundings significantly which it didn't talking ab wiki standards sayingv DC doesn't always=ap is inapplicable that's not how it works with ea pointing that out is irrelevant
You are literally comparing one of Mashu’s skill to Avalon (NP) so disagree with you ok that since your argument ain’t even that good to say the least
OK? Even if you don't use that other mats still support it sending the target to another plane (which still exists out side of the time axis crazy) it doesn't contradict what I said in any way shape of form

your argument has never been good from the start fym
I didn’t deny that as I already saw the mats for it
You're a serious troll I literally said the same thing and you were like "omg you don't read the mats regarding Avalon" but all of a sudden you're agreeing it sends the target to avalon (aka a realm outside of the time axis) which is something I've established already

Is this being done through desperation

Anyway, i don't think this is a thread to discuss how many people bash vs battles wiki, and i really didn't intend to bring it up so let's agree to drop it here, right?
Whether they hate the wiki or not it doesn't matter more then 60% of them never even understand the tiering system or what they hate on I'd rather have this wiki then listen to opinions from randoms who think rimuru is high 1-A

If I'm being honest power scaling is just full of weak critical thinkers even tho I disagree with some of the things vsbw say it's still better then most sites but I won't mention the sites for now I'll just leave it at this

You're a serious troll I literally said the same thing and you were like "omg you don't read the mats regarding Avalon" but all of a sudden you're agreeing it sends the target to avalon (aka a realm outside of the time axis) which is something I've established already
???

You literally give me the mats from Mashu’s skills

Personal Skills
Wall of Fleeting Snowflakes

Defense buff applied to the entire party. The user's mental fortitude is converted into physical defense.
Because Mash misunderstands how to use her Noble Phantasm, it's true worth cannot be shown.

Hazy Walls of Chalk
A defensive skill that allows one to arbitrarily apply invincibility to someone in the party. NP also increases a bit.
Following how it is called "hazy," the target temporarily shifts out of the time axis to avoid an attack.
If the rank was higher, attacks from a higher order dimension could also be ignored. That principle is close to a certain defensive self-targeted Noble Phantasm.

Shield of Rousing Resolution
A skill that temporarily raises one's own defensive power and draws in an opponent's attack.
It is only bestowed upon those who muster their courage and protect the back of those who egress before anyone else.
This is not a skill that comes from the Noble Phantasm, but rather the form Mash's mentality takes.

Noble Phantasm
Lord Chaldeas: Imaginary Noble Phantasm Pseudo Deployment/Cornerstone of Anthropic Principle
D  Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm  Range: 1  Maximum Target: -
Lord Chaldeas.

The Noble Phantasm deployed by Mash in accordance to her instincts, without understanding the True Name of the Heroic Spirit possessing her.
As for why it is crowned with the name of Chaldea, one would think that is because the wish that lies on Mash's basis is "to see the future of mankind".”

Do not compare Mashu’s mats to Avalon’s mats as I can not tell you seriously if you comparing Mashu’s personal skills to that of Avalon’s NP

Last edited:
Not to mention you didn’t even debunks my arguments at all.
So saying my arguments is weak and even bad isn’t good at all when yours isn’t that solid to begin with. Also Avalon doesn’t even put the target out of the time axis at all

ed to be a destructive np when gilgamesh uses it seriously I swear to God you're just ignoring whatever I'm saying and establishing points that don't refute anything whether the wiki points that out or not doesn't matter you're acting like those standards are supposed to be applicable in all instances which I just explained they're not applicable in this instance considering its explicitly stated multiple times "its not just an attack against an a opponent but against the world" its just a matter of output he's is not gonna just use it at full power then its just gonna destroy the opponent it's still gonna affect the surroundings significantly which it didn't talking ab wiki standards sayingv DC doesn't always=ap is inapplicable that's not h
Your explanation for it doesn’t apply which is dc=AP is not good at all especially after the fact we have told in one of Ea’s mats it is at maximum output.

The Star of Creation that Split Heaven and Earth [Noble Phantasm]
Enuma Elish.
The cutting of space with the Sword of Rupture, Ea.
Air pressure faults, compressed and smashed against each other, become a pseudo-fault in time and space that pulverizes all who oppose it.
With output matching or even exceeding Excalibur, it is without a doubt the sword that "cut the world".
Strictly speaking, the Noble Phantasm is actually Ea, while Enuma Elish is the name of Ea's maximum output state.
…By the way, the sword's drill shape is modeled after the bedrock excavators used when making underwater tunnels.
Though normally you'd think of a drill as something that tapers down to a point like a spear, the drills used to bore out enormous holes actually look more like numerous overlapping gears.
The way the blades rotate individually and shave away at the bedrock… just imagining it is so cool!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back