• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is FATE really multiversal or is it wank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is it with fate i either see ppl argue every single servant is 1-A god knows how or they uni at max 😂

Multiversal (2-C to 2-A) Fate definitely isn't wank, even if you think the higher dimensions are.

There are countless "infinite possibility" statements in basically every single piece of Fate media, referring to the different universes contained in its greater cosmology.

How do you explain the debunk i published?
It's not a wank that aside which debunk are you referring to hopefully it's not something similar to those Reddit threads because they certainly don't debunk anything
The Fun fact is that Gilgamesh can't destroy a planet he is only multi country
I don't get where this comes from but please don't shy away from justifying that
what is it with fate i either see ppl argue every single servant is 1-A god knows how or they uni at max 😂
"every single servant is 1-A" this literally comes from either character stats users or randoms from Tiktok and more other nasuverse Scalers cause they tend to be very disingenuous Either way I don't think we should take people who say

1. Servants are 1-A because they supposedly have "true emptiness" (which is wrong they don't)
2. The holy grail supposedly cutting and fixing the root (which is obviously not true)
3. Or probably the worst of them all gilgameshs ea turns things to nothingness therefore it scales to akasha (I don't even understand how it turning things to nothingness correlate to it scaling to akasha) I saw this one in the characters stats server

And many more arguments that attempt to scale half the cast to the swirl of root

That aside I don't think multiversal fate is a wank but if you think so I'll hear you out

It's not a wank that aside which debunk are you referring to hopefully it's not something similar to those Reddit threads because they certainly don't debunk anything

I don't get where this comes from but please don't shy away from justifying that
The true power of ea is not planetary ea can only show the truth of the world is this means when the earth was a ball of rock and magma
Another fun fact is that ea can't bypass avalon so ea is not 6D
Multiversal (2-C to 2-A) Fate definitely isn't wank, even if you think the higher dimensions are.

There are countless "infinite possibility" statements in basically every single piece of Fate media, referring to the different universes contained in its greater cosmology.
In extra the universe is only space and time is these are data 8D nasuverse is pure wank

The true power of ea is not planetary ea can only show the truth of the world is this means when the earth was a ball of rock and magma
Another fun fact is that ea can't bypass avalon so ea is not 6D
Whut? It couldn't bypass avalon because Saber was shifted out of the time axis not it "blocked ea" even if you say it did which it still didn't based off what we seen that was no where near full power ea the only thing implying that it was in the slightest was him saying he is not gonna hold back but even then isn't enough to justify that being full power ea even the destructive capacity of that ea is nowhere near what we've seen from it

Ignoring the part where 98% of the time it being described as something capable of destroying the world

OH wait it was also stated its the power of the planet and has been performing the act of building planets even before stabilizing earth

We should ignore the part where it was threatening to destroy the world again in strange fake before enkidu countered it
In extra the universe is only space and time is these are data 8D nasuverse is pure wank
This is why you shouldn't go around agreeing with random Reddit threads no? Did you even go through anything in extra universe even if it's data it doesn't disprove 8D extra Nero clearly specifies regardless of being data they're genuine heroic spirits Tnag are summoned into the mooncell no? Not only that it being data once again doesn't mean anything and doesn't go against multiversal fate considering the mooncell is capable of affecting the real world too no? BB merging with the mooncell was threatening the world did you know that?

Why is data even mentioned things like the imaginery number space is still regarded as higher dimensional space even in some instances being described as a world in itself in fate extra ccc, I don't understand how you mentioning data is supposed to refute that at all.

Another thing the post of reddit is good
It's not at all I asked that person to discuss or debate with me ab that post he made he just ignored my request and went on to say I'm disingenuous and I would get biased judges which I don't understand why he would make such a presupposition considering that was the very first time I was interacting with him let alone talking to him.

Whut? It couldn't bypass avalon because Saber was shifted out of the time axis not it "blocked ea" even if you say it did which it still didn't based off what we seen that was no where near full power ea the only thing implying that it was in the slightest was him saying he is not gonna hold back but even then isn't enough to justify that being full power ea even the destructive capacity of that ea is nowhere near what we've seen from it

Do you not read the mats regarding Avalon?

This is getting annoying since it goes into full details in the VN too.

There is also no indication he somehow didn’t go full power Ea on Saber as the VN literally details on how much effort he was willing to kill Saber with her Excalibur being deployed against Ea before Avalon was revealed.

"do you not read the mats regarding Avalon"
"In accordance with its name of how it is called ‘Occasionally Hazy’, the target temporarily shifts out of the time axis in order to avoid attacks. If the rank was higher, the target could even phase through attacks, among other things, from a higher dimension. That principle is close to a certain Defensive Noble Phantasm that is used to target its own user." - the mats

I'm sorry I don't think I've said anything that contradicts the mats so I don't understand what you're addressing here

There is also no indication he somehow didn’t go full power Ea on Saber as the VN literally details on how much effort he was willing to kill Saber with her Excalibur being deployed against Ea before Avalon was revealed.
He doesn't to go full power to kill Saber you saying he was putting effort into the killing her doesn't insinuate he was Goin all out at all from his stand point he doesn't even need to do That to beat her but ofc this is proven to be false

"In accordance with its name of how it is called ‘Occasionally Hazy’, the target temporarily shifts out of the time axis in order to avoid attacks. If the rank was higher, the target could even phase through attacks, among other things, from a higher dimension. That principle is close to a certain Defensive Noble Phantasm that is used to target its own user." - the mats

I'm sorry I don't think I've said anything that contradicts the mats so I don't understand what you're addressing here
The mats for Avalon is this one:

The sheath of Excalibur, a Noble Phantasm derived from Avalon, the land of fairies, where King Arthur rests. The wielder will heal from any wound, and the aging process will cease. Invoking the true name of Avalon will deploy a bounded field that provides the greatest defense. As Noble Phantasm that annuls the interference of Sorcery, its existence is equivalent to Sorcery.
In legend, the loss of this sheath cast an ominous pall over the life of King Arthur, eventually cascading into the collapse of the kingdom. In modern times, the Einzberns excavated Avalon at Cornwall and passed it into the hands of Emiya Kiritsugu. Afterward, it was implanted into the body of Emiya Shirou to save his life, eventually becoming the link that led to his bond with Artoria. In the Fate route, Artoria would learn that Shirou was her "sheath," and the duo would emerge victorious in the Holy Grail War.

It has been a long time to dwell into this till now”

No cap dawg im not gonna watch the entire thing again if you want to address my points using that atleast point to the part that is supposed to correlate with your arguments

The mats for Avalon is this one:

The sheath of Excalibur, a Noble Phantasm derived from Avalon, the land of fairies, where King Arthur rests. The wielder will heal from any wound, and the aging process will cease. Invoking the true name of Avalon will deploy a bounded field that provides the greatest defense. As Noble Phantasm that annuls the interference of Sorcery, its existence is equivalent to Sorcery.
In legend, the loss of this sheath cast an ominous pall over the life of King Arthur, eventually cascading into the collapse of the kingdom. In modern times, the Einzberns excavated Avalon at Cornwall and passed it into the hands of Emiya Kiritsugu. Afterward, it was implanted into the body of Emiya Shirou to save his life, eventually becoming the link that led to his bond with Artoria. In the Fate route, Artoria would learn that Shirou was her "sheath," and the duo would emerge victorious in the Holy Grail War.

It has been a long time to dwell into this till now”
There are literally other mats with one of them supporting what I'm saying this still doesn't address anything 😭

There are literally other mats with one of them supporting what I'm saying this still doesn't address anything 😭
Where did you remember getting the mats as I do have other mats that is relating to Avalon.
Also I gonna have to disagree since you are arguing he didn’t use full power Ea when there is very little evidence to suggest he didn’t use it.

In additional to that, you using the one from Mashu’s profile from FGO.

Are you sure? Sometime ago, someone showed me a statement from rin that the verse couldn't support infinite possibilities or something like that

Hazy Walls of Chalk
A defensive skill that allows one to arbitrarily apply invincibility to someone in the party. NP also increases a bit.
Following how it is called "hazy," the target temporarily shifts out of the time axis to avoid an attack.
If the rank was higher, attacks from a higher order dimension could also be ignored.”

Where did you remember getting the mats as I do have other mats that is relating to Avalon.
Also I gonna have to disagree since you are arguing he didn’t use full power Ea when there is very little evidence to suggest he didn’t use it.

In additional to that, you using the one from Mashu’s profile from FGO.

Idk maybe the destructive capacity we see from that specific ea output is evidence no?

Also why are you saying there's no evidence to suggest he didn't use it like it's gonna tip the probability of him using it at full power to your favor at best its literally just gonna be equal interpretation leaving the truth value of our propositions to be neither true nor false

But that aside I think I've done enough to explain why he didn't use it at full power I already explained that above and I'm not willing to do that again cause I'm busy

Hazy Walls of Chalk
A defensive skill that allows one to arbitrarily apply invincibility to someone in the party. NP also increases a bit.
Following how it is called "hazy," the target temporarily shifts out of the time axis to avoid an attack.
If the rank was higher, attacks from a higher order dimension could also be ignored.”
Ye... And... Why did you quote that is that supposed to be a defeater or something

Idk maybe the destructive capacity we see from that specific ea output is evidence no?

Also why are you saying there's no evidence to suggest he didn't use it like it's gonna tip the probability of him using it at full power to your favor at best its literally just gonna be equal interpretation leaving the truth value of our propositions to be neither true nor false

But that aside I think I've done enough to explain why he didn't use it at full power I already explained that above and I'm not willing to do that again cause I'm busy
It is not equal interpretation when he explicitly stated “

Enuma Elish”​

Are you sure? Sometime ago, someone showed me a statement from rin that the verse couldn't support infinite possibilities or something like that
The infinite possibilites stuff is definitely Inconsistent if we end up not Goin by Higher dimensions which is unlikely it'll be around 2-B possibly 2-A I'd personally disagree with it being totally 2-A

It is not equal interpretation when he explicitly stated “

Enuma Elish”​

OK he stated enuma elish and? Ik it's stated that when he says that it's supposed to be it at its full power but I beg to differ seeing as even with saying the output and destructive capacity evidently still varies

OK he stated enuma elish and? Ik it's stated that when he says that it's supposed to be it at its full power but I beg to differ seeing as even with saying the output and destructive capacity evidently still varies
AP ≠ DC though. I don’t get you trying to say that when not like every time Gil use it, he gonna blow up the world and stuff.

I know this is being sarcastic, but at the time, we gonna have to address some inconsistencies eventually.
Which ones? Do you agree it shouldn't be 2-A?

Some of the big problems with Fate (As much as I enjoy the series) is that its a pretty overly complicated series in terms of cosmology and the fact we are using stuff across decades of work and the power level has seemingly changed, what Ea could do in some of the original Fate works is far less then what it can seemingly do in more modern works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back