• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is FATE really multiversal or is it wank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which ones? Do you agree it shouldn't be 2-A?

Some of the big problems with Fate (As much as I enjoy the series) is that its a pretty overly complicated series in terms of cosmology and the fact we are using stuff across decades of work and the power level has seemingly changed, what Ea could do in some of the original Fate works is far less then what it can seemingly do in more modern works.
Not necessarily for Ea as Ea was still considered pretty powerful even back then IIRC.

sigh Not sure yet as we need full overview of all evidences on the table for comparisons including WOG statements.
But before all of this, we did used to have Tier 2 stuff too.
I mean yeah Fate has been at least within tier 2 for years now. We've had multiple upgrade threads for Fate with evidence and we've had multiple attempts at downgrading the verse (Tho they 99% if the time use the same reasoning).

I mean yeah Fate has been at least within tier 2 for years now. We've had multiple upgrade threads for Fate with evidence and we've had multiple attempts at downgrading the verse (Tho they 99% if the time use the same reasoning).
Yeah, but Ea was still remarkably consistent in demonstrating its power throughout the past and current works. At least, it is considered a damn OP weapon prior to the Tier 1 shenanigans

Not necessarily for Ea as Ea was still considered pretty powerful even back then IIRC.
I mean sure Ea was powerful in the series back then but the overall power of the entire series has honestly risen for the most part since the early days imo.

We have seen Ea destroy a planet sized object in Kaleid iirc, it has a bunch of planet destroying statements including in Strange Fake when they talk about Gil and Enkidu destroying and remaking the world 7 times iirc. Plus Planets in Fate are just straight up not normal Planets like at all.

in Strange Fake when they talk about Gil and Enkidu destroying and remaking the world 7 times iirc
That was being a hyperbolic statement though as it came from a witness of the distant past. Also Ea being a anti world phantasm was still pretty valid as far as I am aware even back then

That was being a hyperbolic statement though as it came from a witness of the distant past. Also Ea being a anti world phantasm was still pretty valid as far as I am aware even back then
Im more talking about the fact that Ea's power is likely higher then it was back then if not simply due to the general scale of power within the verse.

"every single servant is 1-A" this literally comes from either character stats users or randoms from Tiktok and more other nasuverse Scalers cause they tend to be very disingenuous Either way I don't think we should take people who say

1. Servants are 1-A because they supposedly have "true emptiness" (which is wrong they don't)
2. The holy grail supposedly cutting and fixing the root (which is obviously not true)
3. Or probably the worst of them all gilgameshs ea turns things to nothingness therefore it scales to akasha (I don't even understand how it turning things to nothingness correlate to it scaling to akasha) I saw this one in the characters stats server

And many more arguments that attempt to scale half the cast to the swirl of root
I’ve seen 1-A throne of heroes argument

Regardless imma probably unfollow this as its the same thing over again, gets posted I swear like once a month now.

Im more talking about the fact that Ea's power is likely higher then it was back then if not simply due to the general scale of power within the verse.
Not likely though. I not sure where ppl are getting the idea that Ea in the modern works is higher than past works when it isn’t necessary the case.

Also Ea wasn’t used that much outside of Fate Zero (1 or more), F/SN VN, Fate Extra CCC, and F/SF so again not a good point to rely on tbh.

Given im fairly certain the planets themselves are different now then the where in the originally works is one big reason, now I haven't played the original works in a long time (And haven't played multiple routes) but afaik the way Planets in Fate are treated in Fate have been expanded upon from those original works. Due to Textures/Layers, the Counter Force, Gaia and the Reverse Side of the World Earth is far different then just a basic ass planet you see in most fiction. All of which likely contributes to the differences in how Ea might be seen given to destroy a planet in Fate, especially Earth. takes far more then what it normally would.

Also Ea has been used in FGO to add another work to that list.

Given im fairly certain the planets themselves are different now then the where in the originally works is one big reason, now I haven't played the original works in a long time (And haven't played multiple routes) but afaik the way Planets in Fate are treated in Fate have been expanded upon from those original works. Due to Textures/Layers, the Counter Force, Gaia and the Reverse Side of the World Earth is far different then just a basic ass planet you see in most fiction. All of which likely contributes to the differences in how Ea might be seen given to Destroy a planet in Fate especially Earth takes far more then what it normally would.

The world/planet wasn’t expanded in the original works till like later on IIRC so you basically gonna do the retroactive thing since these are multiple mats we talking about here

As if don't mean it's a hyperbole, it's just how they have see it, anyways one of EA purpose is to destroy and recreate earth
Which it is if you look up the phrase “as if”. You can not deny this like at all.
Anyway, Ea being able to destroy Avalon was pretty much in question.

Given im fairly certain the planets themselves are different now then the where in the originally works is one big reason, now I haven't played the original works in a long time (And haven't played multiple routes) but afaik the way Planets in Fate are treated in Fate have been expanded upon from those original works. Due to Textures/Layers, the Counter Force, Gaia and the Reverse Side of the World Earth is far different then just a basic ass planet you see in most fiction. All of which likely contributes to the differences in how Ea might be seen given to destroy a planet in Fate, especially Earth. takes far more then what it normally would.

Tbf, F/SN did mentioned parallels worlds too IIRC so yeah

CCC Gilgamesh caps at moon/planet level
Is there a cap on his stats or something?

Do any Fate characters have negation High-godly regeneration?
Trishula Shakti users, Black Barrel users, and high level Divine Spirits like Zeus.

In fate series the dimensions are just the future and past as a book
That's a decent stack of books.
How does that work? Is the past, present, and future each their own dimensions, or are there three timelines in the third dimension?

What is the difference between three dimensions and four dimensions?

Destroying the earth is very possible but why it never be realized? Because the earth has a Counter Force that has authority over the entire earth, it can freely manipulate anything so that "something" that has the potential to destroy the earth but that unable to realize it. For example, like Gaia who amps Enkidu's Enuma Elish with the aim of canceling Gilgamesh's Enuma Elish so that the earth is not destroyed, Manaka uses Reality Warping via Root to manipulate reality but the effect of Reality Warping is canceled by Gaia and reality returns to normal as before, Zeus with his World Discipline Keraunos which can destroy the earth but was interfered by Ares, all of these was planned by Counter Force. There is one way that the earth can be completely destroyed, how? We have to go outside the time axis in order to avoid interference of Counter Force, this method was applied by Lion King, Goetia and Moriarty. Thus they can completely destroy the earth without interfered by Counter Force, it was explained in the Shinjuku, section 11.

Nasu created the terms of Anti-World and Anti-Planet is not without reason, it for dictate and proclaim that it is intended to destroy the world, planet and its parts, they CAN destroy BUT is interfered by Counter Force, the same as Avalon which is backed up by Counter Force because Avalon / inner sea is a place where the soul of the earth resides, Gaia with authority will keep it from being affected by interference from the dangers that threaten to destroy the earth. So destroying the earth including Avalon is possible as far as the statement goes, but it is prevented by the safety provisions that exist on earth, which is the Counter Force, therefore those who are able to destroy the earth always fail to realize it because the Counter Force brings some X which is equivalent to "something" that can destroy the earth so that the destruction of the earth does not actually happen. all statements about things that could destroy the earth are not hyperbole, they are capable but thwarted, they failed because it was caused by the authority of the Counter Force, simple.

Sorry for bad grammar.

Last edited:
AP ≠ DC though. I don’t get you trying to say that when not like every time Gil use it, he gonna blow up the world and stuff.
Ap≠DC argument is not applicable here this isn't dragon ball z ea is generally a destructive weapon any time gilgamesh uses it when he's serious its just a matter of power output you right it's like he's gonna blow up the world because the counter force exists I never said he has to blow up the world I was simply talking the power output and using oberservational measures to affirm that that still wasn't it at full power despite the statements suggesting that

Still disagree with it being at full power and I've already outlined the fact that I do know statement suggest that but I still disagreed you would know that if you read my entire argument again it's not even just ab the DC between the time he used it at that instance and the time he always uses it when he is seemingly serious I also talked ab it shifting the user out of the time axis
It's not hyperbolic but just taken out of context he was ******* the texture up but enkidu was mending earth as ea slowly wrecking it this was showcased in the Manga as well they say "as if" because each attempt at that was unsuccessful because enkidu kept mending the world back together not they quite literally destroyed and remade it 7 times
Is there a cap on his stats or something?

Trishula Shakti users, Black Barrel users, and high level Divine Spirits like Zeus.

That's a decent stack of books.
How does that work? Is the past, present, and future each their own dimensions, or are there three timelines in the third dimension?

What is the difference between three dimensions and four dimensions?
No the past present future is in reference to the concept of time of the recorded universe because in there the past,present and future exist simultaneously (philosophical referred to as eternalism) and if a higher dimensional being exists in the laws of the recorded world he'd be capable of perceiving the entire past,present and future of lower dimensions due to his higher dimensional perception this is the law the far side of the mooncell functions under

The Universe on the other I'm pretty sure functions under laws stating that the future technically exists but its just constantly updating and is something that will come to the past here even as a higher dimensional being is harder to perceive the past,present and future simultaneously because it doesn't exists like that similar to growing block theory of time

The difference between the 4th dimension and 3rd is that the 4th would view the 3rd as a flat scroll and this would be generalized to every Higher and lower dimensions inverse

Ap≠DC argument is not applicable here this isn't dragon ball z ea is generally a destructive weapon any time gilgamesh uses it when he's serious its just a matter of power output you right it's like he's gonna blow up the world because the counter force exists I never said he has to blow up the world I was simply talking the power output and using oberservational measures to affirm that that still wasn't it at full power despite the statements suggesting that

Still disagree with it being at full power and I've already outlined the fact that I do know statement suggest that but I still disagreed you would know that if you read my entire argument again it's not even just ab the DC between the time he used it at that instance and the time he always uses it when he is seemingly serious I also talked ab it shifting the user out of the time axis

It's not hyperbolic but just taken out of context he was ******* the texture up but enkidu was mending earth as ea slowly wrecking it this was showcased in the Manga as well they say "as if" because each attempt at that was unsuccessful because enkidu kept mending the world back together not they quite literally destroyed and remade it 7 times

No the past present future is in reference to the concept of time of the recorded universe because in there the past,present and future exist simultaneously (philosophical referred to as eternalism) and if a higher dimensional being exists in the laws of the recorded world he'd be capable of perceiving the entire past,present and future of lower dimensions due to his higher dimensional perception this is the law the far side of the mooncell functions under

The Universe on the other I'm pretty sure functions under laws stating that the future technically exists but its just constantly updating and is something that will come to the past here even as a higher dimensional being is harder to perceive the past,present and future simultaneously because it doesn't exists like that similar to growing block theory of time

The difference between the 4th dimension and 3rd is that the 4th would view the 3rd as a flat scroll and this would be generalized to every Higher and lower dimensions inverse
You can disagree with the narrator all you want, but your argument of it not being full output Ea/Full Power Ea is not only flimsy, but not only that, you legitimately can not used AP=DC all the time since it goes against wiki standards. Tiering System and even the AP potency chart pointed this out.
lked ab it shifting the user out of the time axis
You are literally comparing one of Mashu’s skill to Avalon (NP) so disagree with you ok that since your argument ain’t even that good to say the least

BTW wasn't Ea NOT responsible for the creation of the planet, but rather made it habitable? I think i remember before genesis the earth was a big ball of rock and magma which ea stabilized in genesis to be habitable.

BTW wasn't Ea NOT responsible for the creation of the planet, but rather made it habitable? I think i remember before genesis the earth was a big ball of rock and magma which ea stabilized in genesis to be habitable.
Nasuverse had many creation myths IIRC so… that is even more complicated, but I do think that does seem reasonable

Also speaking of th
alent to "something" that can destroy the earth so that the destruction of the earth does not actually happen. all statements about things that could destroy the earth are not hyperbole, they are capable but thwarted, they failed because it was caused by the authority of the Counter Force,
Here is some problems with that. Avalon the NP as far as I am aware isn’t backed up by the Counter Force specifically . Also Enkidu was stated to having the support of the Counter Force as well

There is also the problems on trying to tie it all with “Everything is canon to one another” stick so of course ppl will been quite skeptical about it

Also speaking of th

Here is some problems with that. Avalon the NP as far as I am aware isn’t backed up by the Counter Force specifically . Also Enkidu was stated to having the support of the Counter Force as well
It is, all the things that are important for the survival of the earth will be backed up, what do you mean Avalon the NP? we can't tell the difference because the two are related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back