• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is digimon one of the most powerful fictional universes

If we exclude all powerful visual novels like Umineko, exclude marvel and DC, and exclude some really powerful anime like Demon king daimao and tenchi muyo.

Would digimon one of the most powerful fictional universes

But what about the monster franchise.

Would it beat all the monster franchises like bakugan, Pokémon, beyblade, yo kai watch, and more

@Setsuna Digimon sits comfortably well with SMT, they are regarded as the strongest 2-As, so in actuality yes Digimon is one of the strongest if you're going to compare it to SMT.

@Pokemon Well in terms of monster franchises, I think so. Pokemon is only at 2-B, and I think the rest are lower.

SMT caps out higher with the 10D axiom.

Digmon caps out at 6D, so using dimensional scaling it's stronger than verses <6D. Of verses you haven't restricted that I know of Warhammer, TES, and SCP are stronger still, but yeah anything tier 1 is already more than most of fiction.

Define "one of the most powerful".

Without comics and VNs, there's Warhammer, SMT, SCP, TES, D&D, WoD, the Cthulhu Mythos, and likely others above it, but consider just how broad fiction is.

Most fiction probably doesn't get out of tier 9, all things considered. Not everything is a combat verse.

@Pokemon They are not THE strongest, but as wokistan said being in like tier 1, does make you stronger than most of fiction, so yeah they are one of the strongest franchises.

In terms of a good chunk of popular fiction...yes. However, Digimon caps at 7D-24D (after revisions). So 1-C - 1-B respectively. It's up there, but it's also not.

In terms of "'mon collecting" fiction, it's probably the strongest. Strongest well-known at least.

That bumps SMT and WoD from my list above then.

It's not set in stone yet. It's a high possibility assuming everything from Decode we need is there. The entire verse is getting a revision and Ex is basically giving the cosmology and scaling a massive makeover to as he says "it won't won't be recognizible compared to the current pages" (not exactly 1 to 1).

But yeah, 24-D is if everything comes in line.

But that's only if all cards fall into place. At the very least I believe 7-D is safe to say.

Greymon alone is stronger than 99% of fiction, technically speaking.

If Dragon gets Digimon to 24D, I will officially be the Frank Grimes to his Homer Simpson. Look it up if you don't get it.

Consider just how much fiction is non combat verses where the highest character will be 10-A. Wouldn't really be surprised with a number like that all things considered.

If 90% of fiction isnt combat related, then I think Digimon will still be one of the strongests verses then.

Back