• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is composite profile fine

okay but uh what kind superpower is this

it says this

Above the map are two guages, an orange one with an eye at the end and a yellow one with an ear at the end. These guages represent a dinosaur's sight and hearing, respectively. When a dinosaur can see the player, the eye will glow and the guage will begin to fill. If the player crouches or finds cover, the guage will begin to empty. Similarly, if the player stops walking when the yellow guage lights up, it will empty as well. When used in conjunction with the beeper , M.I.S.T. will begin beeping when these guages begin to fill.

also what the bleeper is if you don't want link

The Beeper is an accessory in Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD and Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Reborn that works in conjunction with the M.I.S.T. When the guages that signify if a dinosaur can see or hear the hunter begin to fill, the beeper will begin beeping to alert the hunter of his/her detection. The beeper costs 5 gems to use.

is this enhanced senses or extrasensory perception?
yeah most likely extrasensory perception.
still shouldn't double ammo just be optional if it didn't appear in 2 of the games as well as being optional in 1.
I don't know if it's composite then it could be either.
also i noticed the supply ship is a weakness. he can summon it but it takes a bit to arrive and if he's carrying too many weapons it takes a bit to reload all of them.
that's fine weakness. The reloading thing isn't really a notable weakness, the supply ship is though.

the device in the new games lets him detect that. though it doesn't beep unless he has beeper equipped.

also while he is resistant to cold temperatures.

there are no cold places in the new games. do we assume he is also immune to cold? (or since he didn't wear any protective clothing, it's a no)

the device in the new games lets him detect that. though it doesn't beep unless he has beeper equipped.

there are no cold places in the new games. do we assume he is also immune to cold? (or since he didn't wear any protective clothing, it's a no)
Then I guess it would be extrasensory perception with optional equipment.

If he gets his resistance from his clothes, then that would be resistance with standard or optional equipment.

Then I guess it would be extrasensory perception with optional equipment.

If he gets his resistance from his clothes, then that would be resistance with standard or optional equipment.

i don't know. he looks the same as his dinosaur clothes with the exception of different color.

and they don't look like those you would wear in an ice place.

okay then.

i want to keep the double ammo as optional though.

and also so the extrasenory perception is optional equipment. it detects things with a gauge. the beeper makes it easier by beeping.

you can also upgrade M.I.S.T.

and player

you can't summon it at will. only when you are halfway full (i think this applies to only the ios versions i'm not sure) (also what about that drop menu it said in the link and press resupply is that a game mechanic?)

also

at 2:07 (see how it has a number on top of the resupply thing)

you only have a limited amount.

though once every day. (you get one resupply thing, so you can resupply your stuff)

at 0:06

see on bottom

you only have a limited number of them (you can buy more with real money or you can get one, once per day by logging on)

so should i say has a limited amount of times he can summon and can only summon when half full (is the half full thing a game mechanic)

you can also upgrade M.I.S.T.

and player
Stat amplification.

so should i say has a limited amount of times he can summon and can only summon when half full (is the half full thing a game mechanic)
Yeah I think limited summoning is fine.

Stat amplification.

Yeah I think limited summoning is fine.

what about the half thing? (he can only summon when half full (ammo) or is that game mechanic

and i'm confused a bit by what he said. (like he said there's tranq mode and lethal mode. but tranquilizers are not in optional loadout before you start the game. like their not in the optional equipment you choose. kinda weird)

it's also kinda weird. (that in the first two new games. you have the option of tranq but when you kill a dinosaur it still looks like it's sleeping. what should do about that fluffy_

btw about the tranq thing

"Although the in-game description states that the darts release a quick-acting drug, you need to fully deplete the animal's health in order to sedate it, and if you don't, the animal can roam conscious forever. The description is actually just ported over from the original Carnivores unchanged, which had mortal spots meaning a dinosaur could be downed instantly."

(how should i deal with that quote?) does it count as a weakness

and what about the damage boost. is upgrading damage count as damage boost?

also fluffy just something i want to say about all this about me and you talking.

i mean i can look up all this and decide if i want to edit it by myself but it's not wrong right? (as in it's not wrong asking someone instead of doing it on your on. Asking someone for help and checking so you be 100% sure before you edit)

what about the half thing? (he can only summon when half full (ammo) or is that game mechanic
limited summoning.
and i'm confused a bit by what he said. (like he said there's tranq mode and lethal mode. but tranquilizers are not in optional loadout before you start the game. like their not in the optional equipment you choose. kinda weird)
Then they'd have to be standard I guess? If it's not standard either then it'd be optional but through a different means than other optionals.
it's also kinda weird. (that in the first two new games. you have the option of tranq but when you kill a dinosaur it still looks like it's sleeping. what should do about that f
That doesn't have to do anything with a profile though it's just game bugs.
btw about the tranq thing

"Although the in-game description states that the darts release a quick-acting drug, you need to fully deplete the animal's health in order to sedate it, and if you don't, the animal can roam conscious forever. The description is actually just ported over from the original Carnivores unchanged, which had mortal spots meaning a dinosaur could be downed instantly."

(how should i deal with that quote?) does it count as a weakness
Yeah it's a weakness, it can only tranquilize if the opponent is low.
and what about the damage boost. is upgrading damage count as damage boost?
No it's statistic amplification, damage boost is for individual attacks only.
also fluffy just something i want to say about all this about me and you talking.

i mean i can look up all this and decide if i want to edit it by myself but it's not wrong right? (as in it's not wrong asking someone instead of doing it on your on. Asking someone for help and checking so you be 100% sure before you edit)
It's absolutely fine, there's nothing wrong with asking for help, it's better than never doing it. So it's fine asking all these questions, it's also good because you are making sure your edits are accurate.

limited summoning.

Then they'd have to be standard I guess? If it's not standard either then it'd be optional but through a different means than other optionals.

That doesn't have to do anything with a profile though it's just game bugs.

Yeah it's a weakness, it can only tranquilize if the opponent is low.

No it's statistic amplification, damage boost is for individual attacks only.

It's absolutely fine, there's nothing wrong with asking for help, it's better than never doing it. So it's fine asking all these questions, it's also good because you are making sure your edits are accurate.

okay then but out of the three newest games. two of them have optional tranquilize.

or maybe all three have them.

i'm not sure.

also they maybe adding the hammer space power to the newest

but since hammerspace doesn't include the last two ones.

do i put it as optional or not optional in the powers and abilities

and does it count as equipment or no?

okay then but out of the three newest games. two of them have optional tranquilize.
Then optional equipment for the versions that do.
or maybe all three have them.

i'm not sure.

also they maybe adding the hammer space power to the newest

but since hammerspace doesn't include the last two ones.

do i put it as optional or not optional in the powers and abilities

and does it count as equipment or no?
Add hammer space to the relevant keys and remove from the ones that lack it.

Then optional equipment for the versions that do.

Add hammer space to the relevant keys and remove from the ones that lack it.

how should i post it. just give me an example. as in type it like it would be on a profile? (so i know how it would appear on a profile)

and hammerspace hasn't been added to the 3 newest games, it's just a hypothetical scenario.

how should i post it. just give me an example. as in type it like it would be on a profile? (so i know how it would appear on a profile)

and hammerspace hasn't been added to the 3 newest games, it's just a hypothetical scenario.
Well for example maybe separate they keys for each game. so for game 1 and it's abilities game 2 and it's abilities... so on. If the keys are merged then say something like, dimensional storage via hammer space in game _ and _... etc.

Well for example maybe separate they keys for each game. so for game 1 and it's abilities game 2 and it's abilities... so on. If the keys are merged then say something like, dimensional storage via hammer space in game _ and _... etc.

okay then. (i also fixed the weaknesses profile)

the hunter can summon a ship in the last three games but he can't summon a supply ship.

hey fluffy.

just a question.

I won't get in trouble if i stop editing it. is that true?

because i feel like i'll just stop worrying, if i just stop editing. (editing this just makes me feel worried)?

(i just suddenly don't feel like i want to work on it anymore)

(it's not like a tier 1 or anything, and since it's like a obscure franchise. i don't think anyone would use it)

i bring this up because i'd rather just have debating.

is that fine?

okay then. (i also fixed the weaknesses profile)

the hunter can summon a ship in the last three games but he can't summon a supply ship.

hey fluffy.

just a question.

I won't get in trouble if i stop editing it. is that true?

because i feel like i'll just stop worrying, if i just stop editing. (editing this just makes me feel worried)?

(i just suddenly don't feel like i want to work on it anymore)

(it's not like a tier 1 or anything, and since it's like a obscure franchise. i don't think anyone would use it)

i bring this up because i'd rather just have debating.

is that fine?
No you won't get into trouble. If you want to quit then quit. Don't force yourself to do something you don't want to do.

No you won't get into trouble. If you want to quit then quit. Don't force yourself to do something you don't want to do.

okay thanks,

so if they're obscure franchises just quit. (i have a avatar, aka the blue guys, one but even though the movie is popular, i don't think people talk about it much here)

okay thank you. (i just want to tell you fluffy. that the profiles might contain incorrect information but because of what i mentioned above, i'll just quit)

okay thanks,

so if they're obscure franchises just quit. (i have a avatar, aka the blue guys, one but even though the movie is popular, i don't think people talk about it much here)

okay thank you. (i just want to tell you fluffy. that the profiles might contain incorrect information but because of what i mentioned above, i'll just quit)
I suggest you don't quit just because you're unsure of the accuracy of your information. That's what this community is for, that's why people make CRTs, there is nothing wrong with being wrong, it just means you will improve. But quit if you're bored lol but don't if you still want to finish what you started. Just some advice.

I suggest you don't quit just because you're unsure of the accuracy of your information. That's what this community is for, that's why people make CRTs, there is nothing wrong with being wrong, it just means you will improve. But quit if you're bored lol but don't if you still want to finish what you started. Just some advice.

okay fluffy but still i want to quit.

because it won't make a difference if the profiles you made come from obscure franchises. No one's going to pay attention to those two i made. (aka the hunter and jake sully)

(i told you that even though avatar was a popular movie. here debates involving that are practically nonexistent)

(there was one thread about it, but i made that one. and it's going to be removed if i found out that the gun is standard equipment because that bumps his AP)

really fluffy, i give up.

okay fluffy but still i want to quit.

because it won't make a difference if the profiles you made come from obscure franchises. No one's going to pay attention to those two i made. (aka the hunter and jake sully)

(i told you that even though avatar was a popular movie. here debates involving that are practically nonexistent)

(there was one thread about it, but i made that one. and it's going to be removed if i found out that the gun is standard equipment because that bumps his AP)

really fluffy, i give up.
That's fine, you don't need to push yourself. I'm glad I could help.

Back