• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten Crowns doesn't only work on humans. that's a specific part of Potnia Theron's authority that doesn't allow someone to defy its user. and that's only a specific part of the authority. the rest of it is not bound to Earth, since BB used it to reshape the Moon Cell's Far Side and other things. and Ten Crowns isn't Potnia Theron exactly. it's related, but isn't the exact same thing.

the Moon Cell storing infinite possibilities as light debunks nothing. what form it takes is irrelevant. storing infinity is infinity regardless of its composition. and "light" in Nasuverse is the same thing that created the Moon Cell's entire reality and conceptual space. to compare it to real life light is a joke.

i never made any argument about Gilgamesh's NP animation, but it's minor evidence. definitely wouldn't lead with it and he doesn't need it.

reality warping and hax are completely independent of the power rating or range rating of something. and it's reality warping is insane. just look at what it contains. it's only limited when it starts operating beyond the scope of itself and when it comes to other places like Earth.

C.C.C rewriting the Moon Cell's laws and everything =/= the Moon Cell putting into effect possibilities for Earth. these are completely different things. going to just ignore the senseless complaining about how its reality warping of Earth is limited. yes it is. that has no bearing on its multiversal rating, considering it can still enact infinite futures in it. and the Moon Cell's own reality is extremely complex. more so than what is shown on Earth. obviously it's going to become more limited when extending it's capabilities beyond its own reality. its own reality has absurd conceptual shit that is more real than actual numerical values that has spaces stretch on infinitely so long as the concept of an exist isn't established etc.

you're wasting your time dealing with these people. they don't know anything about anything in any capacity.

@Setsuna_tenma pretty sure he's sending stuff from Spacebattles and not this guy in the picture on Comicvine.
BB compiled and absorbed this Authority of the goddesses from the abyss of the Moon Cell. None born of the Earth can defy BB's Authority of the Earth Mother as that would mean rebelling against the system of life itself. This Skill makes BB invincible against any attack, making the attacks themselves have "not occurred." However, when they leave this earth, head to space, and end the childhoood as intelligent lifeforms, they will have broken this authority. The wish of Çatalhöyük is the coming of that day.[2][3][4] Cursed Cutting Crater is the maximum usage of this Skill.[2][3
I think It talking about Ten Crowns EX.
I mean it's wrong to say it's different than Potnia Theron's

Last edited:
I can assume it's Ten crown EX:BB compiled and absorbed this Authority of the goddesses from the abyss of the Moon Cell. None born of the Earth can defy BB's Authority of the Earth Mother as that would mean rebelling against the system of life itself. This Skill makes BB invincible against any attack, making the attacks themselves have "not occurred." However, when they leave this earth, head to space, and end the childhoood as intelligent lifeforms, they will have broken this authority. The wish of Çatalhöyük is the coming of that day.[2][3][4] Cursed Cutting Crater is the maximum usage of this Skill.[2][3
and I think It talking about Ten Crowns EX.
I mean it's wrong to say it's different than Potnia Theron's
that description is of Potnia Theron's function as an authority to where no one from Earth can defy the user. Potnia Theron has other uses that is not dependent on something being from Earth. for instance, she turned the Moon Cell's conceptual space into a real space with it. her use of C.C.C can also rewrite the Moon Cell and one shot even the MMC Servants, proving that the whole people from Earth can't defy it is a single function of Potnia Theron out of many. and Ten Crowns is just derived from Potnia Theron it seems, but it branches into its own thing.

TLDR: Potnia Theron has many functions. all but one of which have worked on both the MMC Servants and the Moon Cell itself. only one of its functions (not being able to defy the user if you are of Earthly origin) is tied to that restriction. and Ten Crowns is a deviation of Potnia Theron that branches off into its own thing, since it has to do with the authority Lucifer gave to someone in Revalations if memory serves.

that description is of Potnia Theron's function as an authority to where no one from Earth can defy the user. Potnia Theron has other uses that is not dependent on something being from Earth. for instance, she turned the Moon Cell's conceptual space into a real space with it. her use of C.C.C can also rewrite the Moon Cell and one shot even the MMC Servants, proving that the whole people from Earth can't defy it is a single function of Potnia Theron out of many. and Ten Crowns is just derived from Potnia Theron it seems, but it branches into its own thing.

TLDR: Potnia Theron has many functions. all but one of which have worked on both the MMC Servants and the Moon Cell itself. only one of its functions (not being able to defy the user if you are of Earthly origin) is tied to that restriction. and Ten Crowns is a deviation of Potnia Theron that branches off into its own thing, since it has to do with the authority Lucifer gave to someone in Revalations if memory serves.

Still no mention of BB and no debunk of BB's character mats that has her from CCC and...This scan again!
The Scan Is It:A Saber in a wedding dress, a Caster in a shrine maiden Moo outfit, an Archer in a red overcoat, and a Gil-Gil Man who Status always acts all big no matter where he is... Character Skin Voi

The participants of a special case study, deleted from observed space, remaining only as recorded space...

Mooncell compared to the sun

Sun is revealed as finite and also compared to Amatersu.

Mooncell recorded space is big infinite and multi possibilities.

Timelines are proven to be finite in all versions of the nasuverse since gaia is the one who controls them, but not only is gaia the big boss, its created weapons that are simply above the mooncell.

CCC doesnt actually scale and is actually extella zero.

BB's existence disproves this and the existence of regilla rings practically having the same power as her (not to mention sefar and amatersu)

Is there anything more? because it seems to me CCC scales to GO and GO says it at best planet level to star level. (GO also debunks the planet has cosmos logic, and even SERAPH is literally below the ocean and still showing stars and kiara says she is the same size as SERAPH and is solar system in size.)

Also the existence of planet level threats and not cosmo level threats also proves this.

Is This game of Cat and mouse over cause your only get-out of jail card has been removed and back scaled to extella mooncell having the same shit, your strongest being in the verse is considered mid in GO and below mountain level (visually) , your favorite characters being proven to be weaker than goetia and your knowledge and misinformation of nasuverse being exposed.

Edit: stick to Dragonball, and don't spread info like goku is multiversal, or else you'll be proven wrong by someone else.

Its pruning and timeline destroying shit? it was all buddah forcing the moon cell to stop supporting worlds with its energy, which shut them down as i suspect it acts like a fantasy tree (to which if cut down, the world gets destroyed) I.E the mooncell is barely fantasy tree level but at least those things can actually house a galaxies worth of energy compared to the moon cells single star digit.

and it only affected gaias tree of time, which only extends to the solar system

in a nutshell Ten Crowns EX is slightly different from Potnia Theron? (don't understand)

Still no mention of BB and no debunk of BB's character mats that has her from CCC and...This scan again!
The Scan Is It:A Saber in a wedding dress, a Caster in a shrine maiden Moo outfit, an Archer in a red overcoat, and a Gil-Gil Man who Status always acts all big no matter where he is... Character Skin Voi

The participants of a special case study, deleted from observed space, remaining only as recorded space...

Mooncell compared to the sun

Sun is revealed as finite and also compared to Amatersu.

Timelines are proven to be finite in all versions of the nasuverse since gaia is the one who controls them, but not only is gaia the big boss, its created weapons that are simply above the mooncell.

BB's existence disproves this and the existence of regilla rings practically having the same power as her (not to mention sefar and amatersu)

Is there anything more? because it seems to me CCC scales to GO and GO says it at best planet level to star level. (GO also debunks the planet has cosmos logic, and even SERAPH is literally below the ocean and still showing stars and kiara says she is the same size as SERAPH and is solar system in size.)

Also the existence of planet level threats and not cosmo level threats also proves this.

Is This game of Cat and mouse over cause your only get-out of jail card has been removed and back scaled to extella mooncell having the same shit, your strongest being in the verse is considered mid in GO and below mountain level (visually) , your favorite characters being proven to be weaker than goetia and your knowledge and misinformation of nasuverse being exposed.

Edit: stick to Dragonball, and don't spread info like goku is multiversal, or else you'll be proven wrong by someone else.

Its pruning and timeline destroying shit? it was all buddah forcing the moon cell to stop supporting worlds with its energy, which shut them down as i suspect it acts like a fantasy tree (to which if cut down, the world gets destroyed) I.E the mooncell is barely fantasy tree level but at least those things can actually house a galaxies worth of energy compared to the moon cells single star digit.

and it only affected gaias tree of time, which only extends to the solar system

in a nutshell Ten Crowns EX is slightly different from Potnia Theron? (don't understand)
what you sent is barely comprehensible and i can't even tell what most of it is trying to say or who's saying it.

Extella says the sun's energy is finite. Extella is different from Extra entirely and has entirely different lore as i've proven. and Universe of Observation =/= Universe of Record.

timelines are proven to be finite in all versions of Nasuverse? you mean how FSN states there are infinite timelines? how pretty much every pre-Extella series states they are infinite? it just goes to show the current canon doesn't match up with the original. and i already mentioned how it's irrelevant how many timelines the main reality has anyways since the Moon Cell has infinite possibilities that haven't been put into effect yet independent of how many actual timelines exist in the normal world.

the Moon Cell doesn't support worlds with its energy. idk what whoever is even trying to say here.

tree of time is GO stuff. and effecting Gaia's possibilities doesn't matter. infinite is infinite and Gaia is has multiple cosmos anyways. that's just how celestial bodies work in the series

honestly man, this has gone on way too long. i'm tired of hearing this and debating it. and it's getting less comprehensible with each post to the point idk who is even talking about what. i'm losing brain cells and am not going to bother with this further. i think this should be closed at this point. nothing productive is taking place here and it's just talking to a brick wall(s?), so i'm heading out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back