• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

from what i understand the moon cell takes energy from the sun and seraph was destroyed by excalibur?.(I just want to get more information on the nasuverse and opinions, don't take it as a spite or something).

then i heard the moon cell only has files on the earth

Last edited:
I think its much better for you to ignore what other site says. What they say there, doesn't matter here.

Base on what's happening there, its the same as that reddit post, they are only focusing on lower interpretation.

I think its much better for you to ignore what other site says. What they say there, doesn't matter here.

Base on what's happening there, its the same as that reddit post, they are only focusing on lower interpretation.
He's simply asking a question (granted in a terribly inefficient way), it's not like the OP is trying to change ratings.

from what i understand the moon cell takes energy from the sun and seraph was destroyed by excalibur?.(I just want to get more information on the nasuverse and opinions, don't take it as a spite or something).

then i heard the moon cell only has files on the earth
It records all information of the world (which is larger than earth as lb5 made it clear that space is a layer of it or whatever), Sefar was destroyed by a full power Excalibur in the past yeah, not Seraph, Excalibur was forged in the past to kill her in fact, and when it doesn't, we get Lb6. The mooncell also doesn't take energy from the sun, but apparently it's own energy source is equivalent in power to the sun, I don't remember the line myself, and FGO seems to have changed it to being just the computational power being on par with the sun/solar system

Guy: The Moon Cell is moon sized and Kiara's NP is planetary.
Other Guy: Posts statements of the Moon Cell being infinite, and explains why the NP is not just planetary by bringing up its description saying that it's not limited to just Earth and that planets in Nasuverse are larger than those in real life.
Guy: Yes but it is moon sized and the characters dies to planetary attacks.

God Comic Vine is a joke.

Shout out to the guy in the thread thinking Anti-Planet NP=Planetary AP

Lolz I
The funny thing is that nothing shows it's just planet level. A planet being shown in the attack animation =/= the attack itself being planetary. That's like saying that the Anti Spiral's IBBS is galaxy level because he performs it by merging two galaxies.

The funny thing is that nothing shows it's just planet level. A planet being shown in the attack animation =/= the attack itself being planetary. That's like saying that the Anti Spiral's IBBS is galaxy level because he performs it by merging two galaxies.
It's a shame but a lot of guys just can't be convinced by anything other than a statment like "I shit Universe destroying beams of energy that Destroy Universes by destroying a universal structure thus destroying the universe" hence why tiering debates off site are something I try to avoid like A LOT

i'm still remember a guy arguing about DB AP that Piccolo destroy the Moon = Continent level because the size of the Moon = A Continent

these dudes were talking about perhaps coming here. i hope they do so i can tear into them.

i want some of you to take note of what i say for future ammo to just immediately debunk downplaying garbage. i may also go over some stuff he hasn't mentioned here, but things i've seen when lurking from these people.

now i am going under the assumption that everything is canon to each other and there is still a single unified canon (there isn't) but just to really drive home the point you can defend it even with nonsensical shit from Extella, which does not fit with Extra lore at all.

Extella states that there is no energy in "this dimension" to contain the continuous propagation of timelines? well guess what? this is entirely irrelevant to the Moon Cell, which has HIGHER dimensions, with its Universe of Record stated to have entirely different laws that operate different compared to the rest of reality. and the Moon Cell contains infinite possibilities YET to be put into effect into the real world that it simulates and stores. even if we say the normal multiverse has finite timelines this has no bearing in the Moon Cell AT ALL.

tldr: the Moon Cell has higher dimensions and the Universe of Record has entirely different laws and rules that have nothing to do with the rest of the main reality and simulates and stores infinite possible futures not YET put into effect in reality.

"it's just a moon because MOON Cell." yeah no. we see Nasuverse have celestial bodies contain entire realities and shit. The Reverse Side of the World as shown in MBAA has a moon and an entire cosmos in it, with it being a different layer of the planet not even containing the laws of physics.
The world where humans currently live (including the laws of physics) is like a fabric that thinly extends across the surface of the planet. Beneath that fabric exist the planet known as “Earth.” On the other hand, the Reverse Side of the World is the world as it was before humans lived there… that is, the fabric of the era where Phantasmal Races strode the land. In other words, the Earth is the bottommost layer of the planet, and it is covered by the “Reverse Side of the World”—the place where the laws of the “world” as it once was reigns, and covering that is the “Present World.” https://www.tmdict.com/en/se.reverse-side-of-the-world
tumblr_padb7xUPwZ1xqepp2o1_640Resized.png

the Moon Cell also has multiple realms that show many stars moons and planets. BB even calls Angelica Cage a universe and Gilgamesh calls it a cosmos. and it has stars.

Angelica_Cage_3.png

Angelica_Cage_4.png

Nasuverse planets and celestial bodies are clearly not ******* normal. when Hakuno first meets Gilgamesh in the Far Side even, it shows many stars and galaxies and nebulas.
G1.png

Hakuno also fell millions of light years and couldn't even see the light of the sun anymore. that's not possible if the Moon Cell was the size of the moon or even solar system level.
lol.png

the pathway to the core is an infinite distance btw. 404 light years is a metaphor to convey that the address doesn't exist because you can't cross it normally. 404 of course being the error "404 not found" you'll see on the internet for dead addresses. fun fact, BB became an infinite concept to cross this border.

This is the borderline that lies between the seventh layer and Moon Cell‘s core. Pseudo-Spiritrons are made of light, and it’s warned that at the speed of light it would take 404 years to get past this border and to the computer addresses which lie beyond. This essentially communicates “that address doesn’t exist” to anyone/anything attempting to pass.
It’s actually an infinite distance that cannot be covered even if you try for centuries.
The only thing that can serve as a bridge across the borderline to connect Moon Cell‘s core to the normal address space is the arena that Moon Cell made to summon the victor of the Holy Grail War.
…Is how it’s supposed to be, but BB used an imaginary number space to force herself to become an infinite concept,
and by using a fake arena she managed to break past the borderline. https://www.tmdict.com/book/#fate-extra-material.404-light-years
and whether the Moon Cell stores the infinite possibilities as light or whatever is irrelevant because infinity is infinity. what it's made up of is irrelevant. and light in Nasuverse creates entire conceptual realities like the Moon Cell itself and the Far Side. i don't see how this is an issue.

infinite things being contained in finite exterior objects can be chalked up to metaphysics, which just means shit beyond our normal physical laws. i wouldn't call it outright illogical at all, especially since shit like the Far Side values concepts over real numbers, where places will go on infinitely even if it has a finite exterior so long as the concept of an exit to another place isn't established. this has resulted in numerous infinite spaces like BB's special cage for Hakuno that goes on infinitely because there is no concept of an exit. and if you use the infinite in finite shit to downplay and say it isn't infinite, you can apply this to almost any other multiversal fiction to ever exist in the history of forever.

the Moon Cell having a power source comparable to the sun is a feat for the sun, considering celestial bodies in Nasuverse can be weird as shit.

in the original Tsukihime even, Gaia is stated to have an infinite mana supply to boost True Ancestors. and Arcueid is stated by Nasu to be able to one shot Summer Snow with it, which is White Len's reality that seems to contain an entire cosmos since it has stars.

"the Moon Cell is a virtual place in a computer, so it isn't real." is that why it effects reality outside of itself? is that why CCC Gilgamesh hopped out of the Moon Cell and flew across the galaxy?

i'm really half assing this response and making it short and it's already enough to obliterate the arguments of these people. to say Nasuverse is only planetary or whatever the hell is just nonsense and i'm tired of people with zero knowledge pretending they actually know what they're talking about. (i'm referring to the people in the link not the OP himself)

the 1-C non-Extra shit is wank though.

yeah though like these same people think Void is only defensive Servant level, ignoring the fact it never mentioned void, ignoring the fact that entire long statement has been massively contradicted and rectonned, ignoring her stated to be the second strongest in the franchise and ignore how GO states she's a shadow of her real self and ignores her connection to the Root shit making normal parameters meaningless even in GO. these people go through insane mental gymnastics to avoid multiversal Nasuverse or placing anything above Grand Order. they then proceed to wank Servants as LS to FTL casual planet busters.

but yeah there's a reason i don't go to prehistoric debating websites. i don't agree with 90% of the stuff here, but at least an actual discussion can take place and people try to listen to each other most of the time. so props.

Last edited:
-Makes absolutely meme tier arguments.
-Claims to the other guy that he has no knowledge of Type Moon.

Wow, the arrogance. If i were the guy debating him i would have lost my shit here.

"the Moon Cell is a virtual place in a computer, so it isn't real."
To be honest at this point if I see this argument I simply disengage never again will engage with someone that thinks that Space Battles put me through hell with that one

but yeah there's a reason i don't go to prehistoric debating websites. i don't agree with 90% of the stuff here, but at least an actual discussion can take place and people try to listen to each other most of the time. so props.
Debating is definitely a lot more organized here. With you having to debate with what's accepted on their profiles rather than everyone dropping their own scans and interpretations, spending 3/4's of the time arguing Tiers, abilities and stats rather than actually debating the vs match, and if you don't agree then you make a CRT and have it changed

Stopped debating on Space battles the moment I saw Multiversal+ Grimoire Heart Arc Natsu from Fairy Tail legitimately being argued and accepted because there were 9 guys in the thread who believed it and only two of us arguing against it

To be honest at this point if I see this argument I simply disengage never again will engage with someone that thinks that Space Battles put me through hell with that one

Debating is definitely a lot more organized here. With you having to debate with what's accepted on their profiles rather than everyone dropping their own scans and interpretations, spending 3/4's of the time arguing Tiers, abilities and stats rather than actually debating the vs match, and if you don't agree then you make a CRT and have it changed

Stopped debating on Space battles the moment I saw Multiversal+ Grimoire Heart Arc Natsu from Fairy Tail legitimately being argued and accepted because there were 9 guys in the thread who believed it and only two of us arguing against it
i mean being forced to argue for tiers and using this tiering system is probably the biggest flaw of this website. i wasn't really going that direction with it. just that people are more civil when discussing things. though perhaps being forced to debate with the profiles helps that to an extent but I prefer truth above all.

SB denies multiversal Nasuverse but not Fairy Tail? lmao then again, I saw these people argue stupid shit like Zeno Vs. Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos in a 2v1. there is no limit to the depths they'll sink. CV is just as bad in its own way. i don't bother with either.

do you have that Fairy Tail thread at all or know where to find it? that sounds like a pretty hilarious read.

do you have that Fairy Tail thread at all or know where to find it? that sounds like a pretty hilarious read.
Pretty sure if you go to SB and look up Gilgamesh vs Team Fairy tail you should find it, lost my log in details years ago
Space Battles is even worse than CV.
Hate that place with a passion, I used to get so worked up cause someone would genuinely say "Gilgamesh got beat by a hentai prontagonist and his gender bent Girlfriend so, how can he be Multiversal" not as a meme or troll mind you but as a genuine counter point

Never again man, never again

Hate that place with a passion, I used to get so worked up cause someone would genuinely say "Gilgamesh got beat by a hentai prontagonist and his gender bent Girlfriend so, how can he be Multiversal" not as a meme or troll mind you but as a genuine counter point

Never again man, never again
They legit think that Void Shiki can be defeated by Ciel, even though base Ryougi alone defeated Souren Araya who is even stronger than her. They wank really hard her saying she can't beat Beasts in GO, ignoring that she was just a shadow of Void not using her powers, which the game itself confirmed to be omnipotent and above the whole setting.

Guys, this is not the place to talk smack about other vsdebating sites. You can do it elsewhere, for now just debate the actual topic at hand.

Yes this is all true

Anyway, discuss the issue at hand without bad mouthing others or I will have to lock it.

the only things that do not make me believe in the multiversal Gilgamesh are 1 are the energy of the sun as a source of energy.
i already dealt with that in my very first post. planets and celestial bodies are not normal planets. Gaia contains an entire cosmos in the reverse side. it can power up True Ancestors to be stronger than their opponent infinitely with no limit even.
Gaia_Backup.png

the last thing planets are in Nasuverse is normal. its power source being the same as the sun is a feat for the sun. the amount of infinite statements like BB becoming an infinite concept, infinite distance to the core, infinite timelines stored in the Moon Cell etc cannot be denied. it's literally impossible. it honestly has more infinite and multiversal statements than most single works in fiction.

look, here's another random infinite statement CCC coughs up when BB creates a space without the concept of an exit and so is infinite in size.
16.png

but honestly when not going off tiering here, multiversal power or how powerful someone is in general is really irrelevant to hax in almost every capacity. when you have the type of hax Extra characters have, they could be atom level and beat multiversal characters since they have some of the best hax in fiction.

the Gilgamesh speed thing being about conceptual space is because the Universe of Record has different laws compared to the Universe of Observation. we don't know how CCC characters would operate in normal space, but considering we only really see their combat feats in the Universe of Record, those are the only ones that should be considered in a cross verse scenario. and if they are weaker in the Universe of Observation, you could just as much say that it is nerfing them as you could say the Universe of Record is amping them. so really the only fair thing to do in a cross verse scenario is use their Universe of Record feats. it's where they all are. it's where all of their feats take place. there is no real reason to assume they would get nerfed if they were thrown into another fictional franchise etc.

this is one of the many reasons Grand Order doesn't get any benefits of scaling to Extra or CCC. none of it takes place in the Universe of Record and they have way too many anti-feats to put their actual physicals at even planetary, let alone something like immeasurable speed which just breaks the setting of Grand Order entirely. the authority linear scaling chain here is also not how authority works at all. likewise Angel Notes and whatnot also shouldn't scale, as cool as multiversal Notes characters would be.

btw in case it comes up, Gilgamesh needing a ship to travel across the galaxy isn't true. that's never stated and it just vaguely says he has an NP for it. the other Servants with the same form as him flew across it in an "instant" as Kiara puts it without any item. so he directly scales to them. and BB put herself in "unlimited time" giving her infinite speed. (immeasurable is kind of wonky and this site's standards for it are too lenient. i don't think most multiversal characters in fiction reach immeasurable. until you get to Amaterasu and higher, they should all have infinite speed.)

and if you believe in using higher infinities for cosmology or volumes of space (this is mathematically impossible btw contrary to what many non-mathematicians think), the higher dimensional statements lend further credence to the multiversal status of the setting. and FYI, BB and the Moon Cell are the ones with almost all of the multiversal statements. Gilgamesh only gets scaling. same with the other Servants.

honestly though, once you get to metaphysical attacks, the difference between range and attack power becomes hard to gauge. if a metaphysical attack that doesn't follow the laws of physics destroys an infinite multiverse, does that speak to their power? or is it only an issue of range? there's issues like this that can come up that many don't consider. though the reality warping of Extra and CCC top tiers is at least of infinite range, which is really all that matters. though perhaps infinite power too. it's just one of those vague areas most multiversal settings don't address.

sorry if i'm rambling. i kinda threw out different ideas unrelated to this tiering system at the last minute (since I think we can discuss other ideas when we aren't discussing versus debates?)

i already dealt with that in my very first post. planets and celestial bodies are not normal planets. Gaia contains an entire cosmos in the reverse side. it can power up True Ancestors to be stronger than their opponent infinitely with no limit even.
Gaia_Backup.png

the last thing planets are in Nasuverse is normal. its power source being the same as the sun is a feat for the sun. the amount of infinite statements like BB becoming an infinite concept, infinite distance to the core, infinite timelines stored in the Moon Cell etc cannot be denied. it's literally impossible. it honestly has more infinite and multiversal statements than most single works in fiction.

look, here's another random infinite statement CCC coughs up when BB creates a space without the concept of an exit and so is infinite in size.
16.png

but honestly when not going off tiering here, multiversal power or how powerful someone is in general is really irrelevant to hax in almost every capacity. when you have the type of hax Extra characters have, they could be atom level and beat multiversal characters since they have some of the best hax in fiction.

the Gilgamesh speed thing being about conceptual space is because the Universe of Record has different laws compared to the Universe of Observation. we don't know how CCC characters would operate in normal space, but considering we only really see their combat feats in the Universe of Record, those are the only ones that should be considered in a cross verse scenario. and if they are weaker in the Universe of Observation, you could just as much say that it is nerfing them as you could say the Universe of Record is amping them. so really the only fair thing to do in a cross verse scenario is use their Universe of Record feats. it's where they all are. it's where all of their feats take place. there is no real reason to assume they would get nerfed if they were thrown into another fictional franchise etc.

this is one of the many reasons Grand Order doesn't get any benefits of scaling to Extra or CCC. none of it takes place in the Universe of Record and they have way too many anti-feats to put their actual physicals at even planetary, let alone something like immeasurable speed which just breaks the setting of Grand Order entirely. the authority linear scaling chain here is also not how authority works at all. likewise Angel Notes and whatnot also shouldn't scale, as cool as multiversal Notes characters would be.

btw in case it comes up, Gilgamesh needing a ship to travel across the galaxy isn't true. that's never stated and it just vaguely says he has an NP for it. the other Servants with the same form as him flew across it in an "instant" as Kiara puts it without any item. so he directly scales to them. and BB put herself in "unlimited time" giving her infinite speed. (immeasurable is kind of wonky and this site's standards for it are too lenient. i don't think most multiversal characters in fiction reach immeasurable. until you get to Amaterasu and higher, they should all have infinite speed.)

and if you believe in using higher infinities for cosmology or volumes of space (this is mathematically impossible btw contrary to what many non-mathematicians think), the higher dimensional statements lend further credence to the multiversal status of the setting. and FYI, BB and the Moon Cell are the ones with almost all of the multiversal statements. Gilgamesh only gets scaling. same with the other Servants.

honestly though, once you get to metaphysical attacks, the difference between range and attack power becomes hard to gauge. if a metaphysical attack that doesn't follow the laws of physics destroys an infinite multiverse, does that speak to their power? or is it only an issue of range? there's issues like this that can come up that many don't consider. though the reality warping of Extra and CCC top tiers is at least of infinite range, which is really all that matters. though perhaps infinite power too. it's just one of those vague areas most multiversal settings don't address.

sorry if i'm rambling. i kinda threw out different ideas unrelated to this tiering system at the last minute (since I think we can discuss other ideas when we aren't discussing versus debates?)
Sounds like infinite in nasuverse is just moon level

Gaia_Backup.png

16.png

I must add that the answer you formulated was very convincing. but anyway why don't people believe in the Multiversal Gilgamesh?.

I must add that the answer you formulated was very convincing. but anyway why don't people believe in the Multiversal Gilgamesh?.
Again it is because visual, they are only convinced until they saw someone actually destroy something that look visually like a multiverse

the large majority of the fanbase doesn't have considerable knowledge on Nasuverse beyond mainline Fate series that are popular (this is especially bad when getting into non Fate series). most are wiki skimmers and it leads to hilariously bullshit easily destroyable claims like Shiki can't kill Servants, even though the protag Shikis of both series in any iteration could slaughter them casually and things far beyond. the Moon Cell is just virtual and not real, yet it affected Gaia. Void is only defensive Servant level, yet never mentioned Void and that entire overall comparison has been contradicted massively and rectonned, and plenty of other shit taken either out of context, misinterpreted context, or not realizing some statements have been outright contradicted or rectonned.

the second reason is bias. people will downplay any verse that stomps their own or is too close of a threat for comfort. and outside of VS Battles, people tend not to scale GO and non-Extra stuff to Extra. and so mainline Fate fans and GO fans get really annoyed when someone just comes in and says CCC Gilgamesh handwaves Grand Order out of existence with his power and hax, so they try to downplay him and the series. same if they see someone make the same claim for Void, Tsukihime characters, etc.

but yeah, nasuverse can be extremely cancer at this point in time and you have different factions of the fanbase that hate the other and in versus debate cases, may try to low ball one side and wank their side. an example is Grand Order people love low balling Tsukihime and Extra, then wank Servants to being FTL planet busters casually to try and push for GO supremacy. some Tsukihime extremist like wank-scaling normal Arcueid to her Extra self and by extent putting the entire cast of Tsukihime relative to or completely above Extra god-tiers. and coming from the guy who's favorite Nasuverse series is Tsukihime, i can tell you that this is complete bullshit. the only one in that series fighting (stomping) Extra is Archetype-Earth who no one in Tsukihime scales to (and no Crimson Moon doesn't scale either contrary to some misconceptions)

third reason is downplay to counter extreme wank. this is wrong to do, but many people started downplaying Nasuverse whether they believed in the downplay or not because there's been a recent influx in the past few years of people wanking literal fodder characters like to Musashi to Outerversal. Servants scaling to the Root because >insert stupid limited unusable Holy Grail connection to the Root that Servants fill the mana of.< High 1-A Servants. (i actually haven't seen this for myself, but I've been told this wank is circulating in Discord). and infinite or immeasurable speed for many different stupid reasons like Servants moving in Goetia's space. when people see such wank for characters that are mostly not even city level physically and supersonic consistently, it pisses them off and they'll downplay the entire verse to the extreme out of annoyance. again, this is not right to do, but people do it. and it's at least somewhat understandable.

tldr: majority opinion is irrelevant. it always will be. arguing in favor of it is an actual logical fallacy. check the facts for yourself. gauge whether someone is speaking the truth by evaluating their arguments for yourself, instead of what group of people can circle jerk each other the hardest.

oh and something weird i've noticed when lurking on CV and getting sent links to certain threads is that the same threads that downplay Nasuverse usually have it winning in polls when it comes to multiversal debates. an example is a shit ton of Gilgamesh downplay was going on in the comments when he was pitted against fodder (Fu from Dragon Ball Heroes), but the polls had him winning. i have a feeling more reasonable people just don't feel like bothering jumping into the shirtstorm of downplay created consistently from about the same 4 or 5 people in every thread, so they just vote quietly and move on.

edit: the funny thing in all of the downplay attempts is that the power of Nasuverse top tiers is always the most insignificant factor when it comes to fights. again they can be atom level and it wouldn't really change 99.9% of the outcomes in their fights against other series. a character could hit infinitely harder than Gilgamesh or be infinitely above him and it wouldn't mean shit if they can't get past Ten Crowns or defend against any of his offensive abilities. people tend to forget that's how hax usually work in fiction. and yes higher dimensions (pretending infinitely greater volumes of space exist for a moment) doesn't magically allow someone to just bypass all hax. that's the same type of logic some Dragon Ball people use, just on steroids with infinity mixed in with an extra dose of pretentiousness. it doesn't work.

Last edited:
I have a little question about ten crowns ex, ten Crowns EX shouldn't only work on humans?

I have a little question about ten crowns ex, ten Crowns EX shouldn't only work on humans?
No, it worked on people's copies that were created by the Moon Cell. The player's Servants needed to get the ability in order to mutually cancel the one used by BB, otherwise she would have been invincible.

The only ability of BB that doesn't work if you are not from Earth is the ability to not being able to defy her. But that was arguably never active in the first place since no one is from Earth in CCC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back