• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Irrelevant Deletion Follow up Thread (Simple Speed Additions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
This is a follow up thread for the deletion project of Irrelevant speed.
In the process of that a number of high-tier characters have had their speed set to unknown since we, the staff that makes the updates, of course can't know for every case which speed level they should scale to.

In order to avoid having to do a CRT for every verse this thread is here to take care of all the simple cases.
So if there is some 1-A or above character that recently had their speed changed to unknown and you know that they can get another speed rating simply through scaling above other characters of the verse, write so here and I will do the corresponding edit.

Isn't it better to move this to our staff forum for higher visibility, given the sheer number of ongoing content revision forum threads?

Or possibly our news and announcements forum.

Staff forum wouldn't work well, since this is a thread for the general userbase, not just staff.
We could do news and announcements, but it seems kinda... misplaced there? Given that this is neither news nor announcement.

How about the wiki management forum then? It is sort of an ongoing maintenance thread.

The Fireman, JUDY, Mage (World of Darkness), Set (SCP Foundation), and Freddie Sykes

The following characters had scaling like for example: Unknown, Irrelevant with X or Immeasurable, Irrelevant with or another type of scaling so I put Unknown even it's repeated twice on the profile on the same key so I won't break it. This thing should be resolved/talked about between the knowledgeable members of the said profiles.

The Fireman, JUDY, Mage (World of Darkness), Set (SCP Foundation), and Freddie Sykes

The following characters had scaling like for example: Unknown, Irrelevant with X or Immeasurable, Irrelevant with or another type of scaling so I put Unknown even it's repeated twice on the profile on the same key so I won't break it. This thing should be resolved/talked about between the knowledgeable members of the said profiles.
Can somebody check through our knowledgeable members list and the respective verse pages, and send a notification to some active experienced members and staff listed there please?

Last edited:
Can somebody check through our knowledgeable members list and the respective verse pages, and send a notification to some active experience members and staff listed there please?

Sure, I will look and ping them.

The Fireman, JUDY, Freddie Sykes
@Ultima_Reality , @ShivaShakti

Mage (World of Darkness)
@Udlmaster

Set (SCP Foundation)
@Tllmbrg , @Sir_Ovens

Your input would be useful for these characters regarding their speed section. If you know other more knowledgeable members who can help with this thing then ask me or someone else to ping them while these that can do it yourself as it would be faster.
The Twin Peaks characters should have Immeasurable speed. They were indexed as Immeasurable in previous keys, and we have already included statements for them operating beyond time.

Mages do have immeasurable speed, as they travel across the Umbra constantly, but I plan to delete the Mage profile anyway once I break it up into the characters and not the composite entity.

Set should be immeasurable since he can keep up with someone physically larger than a multiverse.

I should preface that by saying only his first key would have it and only with the Spear of the Scarlet King. Leave the others as Unknown.

Set should be immeasurable since he can keep up with someone physically larger than a multiverse.
Does that include the direction of time? Being spatially larger than the multiverse isn't necessarily immeasurable.

That's the outdated reasoning. All SCP Irrelevant scaled to 3125. An entity bigger than and which consumed the Noosphere, the platonic realm that transcends and controls all of physical reality, which includes several layers of R/F that (likely) are Immeasurable to the lower layers. And the Noosphere itself acts as the dimension of time, being the cosmological element that makes time even happen in physical reality and which controls all dimensions of time.

As well, beings on the level of 3125 can see and interact with all of time and space at once.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out here.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back