• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man's profile has a big fat spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the need to have his profile saying he is dead but endgame is like 4 years now, we ain't waiting years for people to catch up to update the profiles.
i agree but we should still remove "at the time of his death" part like bro wtf

Why should it be removed? And why would it be a spoiler? Endgame has been out for over 4 years

And the Summary section before that already spoils Iron Man's death
so what if endgame has been out for for 4 years..its still a spoiler for people who haven't watched endgame and are new to the wiki

i know reinhard van astreas profile says something like "spoiler warning! this article contains plot details..."etc

so what if endgame has been out for for 4 years..its still a spoiler for people who haven't watched endgame and are new to the wiki

i know reinhard van astreas profile says something like "spoiler warning! this article contains plot details..."etc
Do we need to wait for people to watch the entire one piece to update the verse? Imagine having to wait over 10 years.
If you didn't had 2 to 3 hours to watch Endgame in the last 4 years then it's because you don't want to watch it.

Do we need to wait for people to watch the entire one piece to update the verse? Imagine having to wait over 10 years.
If you didn't had 2 to 3 hours to watch Endgame in the last 4 years then it's because you don't want to watch it.
No bro i watched endgame after a year it came out
that doesn't mean i didnt want to watch it at that time

Majority of people will know the plot details. By this logic, every single profile on this wiki should have a Spoiler warning
And I know a lot of other profiles that do not

no it doesn't
Practically every profile on this wiki has plot details
there are a lot of characters who have died in this wiki and their profiles dont say shit like, "Age: 53 years old at the time of his death"
Iron Man's profile already says that in the Summary section before the Age section, and numerous other profiles also talk about Iron Man's death

No bro i watched endgame after a year it came out
that doesn't mean i didnt want to watch it at that time
There is a lot of anime manga that I never read/watched here should we erase every profile from dragon ball because I don't watch it?

I do agree that it doesn't make sense to have his death mentioned, I always took summary as a tell the origin not a tell the full story so yes I don't see any reason to talk about events of endgame, the age makes even less sense, but waiting years for people to catch up is ridiculous. There were CRTs created even before the official release, imagine making a 5 years rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back