• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

iron man

Yeah, that's not reason for scaling at all. In fact, the scene actually works against you. Abrasion is incredibly common, and people often get cuts worse than the one inflicted on Thanos and don't even notice it happening. Tiny little insects are also perfectly capable of breaking the skin, like bees and mosquitos. Poorly fitting shoes can break the skin, tripping and falling, a very light press of a sharp object, etc.
No.

Last edited:
"How do you know only Tony's did anything? Didn't many of his own prior attacks fail to make Thanos bleed, too?"
that's not what happened in the scene. It's not like everyone hit the exact same point of thanos body or something. the reason that punch in particular hurt thanos is that he transformed his arm and used the momentum to increase his force, pretty explicit when you watch the movie.

On another note, Cull also scales to mjolnir cap.

Thanos was holding back against everyone on Titan except Strange and Iron Man, as it is stated that he used the FP of the stones against Strange (and vice versa) and he only tries to kill people that are a threat to his agenda. All of this is mainly after he dispels of his armor, where as he becomes a "holy warrior" who doesn't speed a lot of time intentionally trying to murder people (As previously mentioned) and is specifically stated to be the opposite of how he's presented in Endgame/2014.
Also when he was getting hit by Iron Spider there was context that is for some reason being ignored by the OP:
1. Thanos was busy trying to free his hand of Strange's cape
2. Peter was blindsiding him
3. Strange was literally helping Peter with the former
So Thanos budging isn't really an anti-feat considering he was moved by characters like Drax and Captain America later on.

Yeah I gotta disagree here there's no reason to downgrade from that reasoning and as KLOL has already posted below we know Thanos is extremely durable and Iron Man being able to harm him at all and draw blood is an impressive feat in and of itself with even Thanos himself commending Stark for the fight saying he has his respect

Because making something drop a small amount of bleed does not always means that u scale to it
Except Thanos is an exception, his skin is not ordinary skin. I thought we had already established this by now.

Only letting that in the profile would imply they are comparable, which is misleading and not the case
Not really, he trade blows and thanos took some punches to destroy the armor
And you really think that him delivering 2-3 attacks to Thanos that absolutly did nothing, is better reasoning of him being 6-C, than only dealing a direct punch at the face that managed to drop blood on him?

Because people clearly have some issues with it, and At most exists for a good reason, let's be fair here, Iron Man obviously scales to Thanos, damage is damage no matter how small, if Iron Man wasn't relative, even to a minor degree, he would of done zero damage and not minor damage, but it's also true the damage was miniscule and clearly the peak of Iron Man's capabilities. His peak is the minimum of his durability I guess.

To be honest I really don't care what happens, I'm just pointing out a potential compromise that considers both side's qualms without being disingenuous, I have no horse in this race.

Because people clearly have some issues with it, and At most exists for a good reason, let's be fair here, Iron Man obviously scales to Thanos, damage is damage no matter how small, if Iron Man wasn't relative, even to a minor degree, he would of done zero damage and not minor damage, but it's also true the damage was miniscule and clearly the peak of Iron Man's capabilities. His peak is the minimum of his durability I guess.
I mean, Awakened Thor is 6-C for being able to one-shot the Bifrost, something that 7-A Thor took 10 tries to do in the first film, and for the fact that his fat self (Who had become stronger than ever according to the Russo bros) held against Thanos and took multiple direct hits from him, and that he can trade blows with those who can harm him (Namely Hela), and all of this was accepted in a CRT. Could just scale Iron Man to that normally.

Last edited:
If it was not clear I disagree with the thread, I find Bern's reasoning and proposals extremely stupid for mine and other established reasons.

At best, we should do what Chariot said and put an At Most on his page and that is it, not removing things.

Back