• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does needs direct body contact to sinphon his life force? Because IM forcefields are superior to of a girl that can cover an entire mountain.

He doesnt has power null, nor the Manreaper is stated to cut thorugh forcefields in his profile.

Tony BFR people before, either through magnetism of manually, and seeing the threat that Typhus possess to the humans, Tony will take him out of earth the fastest posible.

No, Tony doesn't attract people to himself with magnetism, what he does is basically Magneto does, I.em: ragdoll them ala telekinesis.

Again, Tony has done this before, most likely to take out enemies from civilians or his companions, and Typhus is way to dangerous to let him walk in the park.

Iron Man Sub Rel+ feat speed came from an armor older than Model 8, and Prime is superior to it to a ludicrous huge margin, Tony could actually have the speed advantage, and this without counting the fact that IM can also amp his speed in many ways.

Count me for Tony for now, until Azzy comes here.

Looks like his life drain is ranged. Power null is on his profile, and Manreaper should be able to do that considering what else it's wrecked, but ok. Tony doesn't just open with BFRing immediately, ragdolling Typhus doesn't stop the plague demons he constantly exhudes, he doesn't have the speed advantage from what's used on the file, I'm going to want a scan of MFTL ramming anyways, and Typhus also has stat amping.

@Newendigo

I can explain some of these, if it helps.

• "Does needs direct body contact to sinphon his life force?"
No. This is done through Curse of the Leper, which is a curse (as the name implies).

• "He doesnt has power null, nor the Manreaper is stated to cut thorugh forcefields in his profile."
Power Null is listed on his profile, though is traditionally used against others who utilize unnatural powers and not science + technology. He'd more likely use a machine virus, for that.

As for Manreaper, it's a power weapon, which inflict heavy damage by disrupting molecular (or sometimes even atomic) bonds when they strike. Pretty sure that's why Wok is mentioning it.

Yeah, that's what I was getting at with the Manreaper stuff. Was forgetting the proper weapon class it fell into.

Danm, I misurdenstand and I though that his Power Null was right after his resistance.

Now now, lets get back.

Azzy+ How much is Typhus likely start with that curse? And how much time it takes?

How works the Power Null? And what actuallly nulls?

Manreaper is stopped by shields and forcefields, I previously said that those can stop attacks from the Spectral Ring of Mandarin that can destroy bond between molecules and atoms, I don't get you.

Wok+ Tony is most likely go for BFR once he sees Typhus threat, that is what I'm trying to say, I will get your link, just hold on.

I was responding to you that Tony doesn't use magnetism to attract people as you said, he will most likely used it to BFR Typhus, and even if he tries to ragdoll him, Typhus would get one shoted by huge strength gap.

Stats Amp doesn't mattere when he gets one shotted or BFR in the first glance, and again, IM could have the speed advanatge here for being superior to a trash can armor of old days.

Also, update the OP.

Pretty much everyone who Iron Man fights is a threat to humans, and yet he doesn't BFR everyone. While Typhus is visibly a walking mass of death and decay, Stark opening with a BFR as opposed to trying to shoot him seems unlikely. Typhus's plagues can affect tech superior to his stuff, and he passively exhudes clouds of daemonic bugs that spread plagues of Nurgle, as he has become the destroyer hive itself. Iron man is not considered to have the speed advantage with the exception of travel speed, as we go by the profiles. Model 51 probably has feats better than sub rel in actual combat, but you'd have to get those approved for the profile.

@Gargoyle

I don't think he's an especially high degree of FTL, but if its too much I can increase starting range.

Note that Typhus's movement speed is likely a bit better than Subsonic, and that his FTL is reactions and combat speed. He dodges and strikes very, very fast here, but he's not zipping around the battlefield too fast for tony to track.

I find it strange that Iron man apparently has flight that he can't properly react to, but eh.

Iron Man just let the computer do it and was never in control

Tony for New's reasons anyway

Ah, that makes sense. So its like an autopilot thing where he gives it a destination and it just goes.

Also, exactly what is Iron Man's AP? Page won't load for me. Typhus is about 21k yottatons, I believe. His AP isn't super relevant due to Manreaper and plagues, but his durability should be around that, if not slightly higher.

No, no everyone is a threat for humanaty, at least not the same way Ty is, some just simply want world governation, some others just want revenge from Stark, and several of them are just simply humans, something that Stark takes precedent.

Ty on the other hand, is a uncontrollable hulk like monster whos very smell will kill civilians, Tony would have no reason to not get rid of him the quickest posible, either one shot him of get rid of him.

I will do that, but I have not idea if people would accept it.

Garg seems to have stated why he doesn't have reaction speeds there. He almost certainly has better stuff than 0.08x the speed of light though, you'd have to find a specific feat to calculate however. You still haven't really explained how he deals with the destroyer hive daemons that he passively spawns. Also is it realistic magnetism where the metal actually needs to be magnetic, or does it just work on whatever?

Also, if Tony goes all "This is so sad Alexa ram this gross looking dude at speeds thousands of times faster than light" that's a surefire way to catch something and die. He definitely doesn't want to get near Typhus.

Gargoyle One said:
It is unequal
Read the darn thread
Then Typhus riddles Tony with plagues the second this thing starts. That seems kinda unfair. Unless I'm missing something, Tony's combat speed is drastically lower, and they only start a couple dozen meters away.

Also, because this seems relevant for some reason, the majority of Typhus suit isn't metal. The outer plates are ceramite + plasteel. There's an adamantium exoskeleton underneath, but this seems to have mostly been consumed by Typhus' own body, with a lot of what used to be metal having become bone.

I don't think Typhus can move that fast. Pretty sure he's slower than average, if anything. 50 feet may be a little close though.

Iron man's suit is faster, going by what's on the page, even if sub rel seems low. Would making this start way further back improve things much? I'd like to see if I can get a match where speed matters but I don't have to equalize. I overestimated how far 50 feet is though.

@Wok

Usually, in a fight where one fighter goes more for range and the other is more partial to getting up close, something in the middle is most often what's preferable. A few hundred feet, maybe?

Changed to 300 feet, which is the length of a football field. I assume the planetary plague range is not the ones he passively exhudes?

There is a par of feats, although there is also scaling for characters like the Living Laser who is a constant enemie of IM.

How I see the fight is like this: Fight starts, Tony through his scanners notices Ty huge harzardness and the enviromental damage he does, quickly considers him as threat to mankind, and attacks him either by raming at high speed agaisnt him, vaporize him with range attacks, trap/magnetize him and later launch him or crush him, before Ty could do anything.

Please don't tell me that Ty's armor is not magnetic....... "sight", forcefields are still there to make the job though.

Also, Tony is a man who will save people at any cost, his whole High 6A feat is him going agaisnt a bomb that he had no idea if he could survive. If he has the chance to finish Ty instantantly, even if it cost his life, he will go for that.

Him killing himself to kill/BFR Typhus results in an inconclusive though. Typhus can dodge the ranged attacks because FTL combat speed. Plagues can get around forcefields, and Typhus is faster than this stuff so he's not instantly squished.

Remeber that I mention that Tony was able to absorb a super virus while naked and that his new biology allows to control his own body, this should cover some resistance to Ty's plagues, just to survive long enough to get rid of him, and eventually pass away (And odd way of winning, but still a win regarless).

Movement speed is not the same as reaction speed, Ty can try to block his attacks (Which would kill him, of course) and aim dodge them, but he can't avoid the area of effect nor the homing properity.

Also, if you didn't noticed, DMUA vote for inconclusive.

Pretty sure he still dies to the plagues wielded by typhus himself fairly quickly. He'd resist from other nurgle servants, but Typhus's are ridiculous. Azzy can probably explain that better than me though. Typhus has FTL combat speed, which indicates he can Dodge that fast. Subsonic should be enough to avoid the aoe of most bombs and atuff, and typhus is pretty smart when it comes to battle.

Editing the OP on a phone is unreliable, I'll likely wait until I get my computer back to use to do so. Thanks for telling me though.

Well, I pressumed that from Azzy's first comment, Ty can affect beings with resistance to normal diseases while Tony's was obviously not normal.

It would not be enough, Ty would have to move from explosive the AoE of the repulsor blast which can cover a whole battalion of several tanks and vehicles, and again, homing repulsors are going to screw him over, as each stream of energy cannot only home but also divide itself in to several into several blasts.

I know your feeling man, write with a phone is worse than clean your ass with a hook...

If the specific potency of at least one of Typhus' diseases is needed, I can provide that.

The Destroyer Hive, which is the daemonic plague that Typhus is the host for, nearly overwhelmed this guy as well as the rest of the Death Guard legion.

By the way, I bet five bucks that someone is going to make IM vs Kharn again.

Because of course, people can't be more unoriginal...

Typhus and Lucius get no love compared to the likes of Kharn

Also Azzy are you voting for either, or just remaining neutral for now?

Also, question: Does Typhus came are base on some mystical/energy source? Because IM can also nullify him with ZPE.

?

Back