• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Man I really wish we could search for tiers more specifically than the number

Iron Man (Marvel Comics) vs Typhus the Traveller

Model 51 Iron man

Fairly sure Typhus shouldn't blitz, so speed Unequal for now

Start 300 feet out

SBA wincons

Iron Man: 3 (Newendigo, Gargoyle One, Arrogant Schmuck)

Typhus:

Inconclusive:
1 (DMUA)

Man.

I can think in at least, 10 High 5A characters that you can spam, and are probably way more haxxed and interesting IM.

How can he answer to machine virus + plagues of nurgle? Also, if you have other non Warhammer high 5-As, please tell me because the only ones I know of are Warhammer, some of the godzillas, and iron man.

Every single Final Fantasy character that is High 5A.

Every single Terraria character that is High 5A.

Every single Zelda character that is High 5A.

Every single Roblox character that is High 5A.

I can keep going.

Send me a list on my wall then, I'm serious.

Gar+ What happens?

Oh, and I noticed that the Terraria characters are now 5C, did you notice that?

Wok+ Later.

So is just about everything that Typhus goes up against.

I'm such a beast of comedy.

Because I don't type the well letters in purpose.

And let the bad grammar like that just to crack people inside.

Wokistan said:
So is just about everything that Typhus goes up against.
Can confirm Typhus' body contains virus and plagues that can both get through suits designed to keep said things out and can infect beings also all but immune to normal viruses and plagues.

His scythe is covered in plagues directly from Nurgle's garden.

Seems like a who hits first if that's the case

Either IM through AP or Typhus for Scythe

I'll vote inconclusive For Now I suppose

Yeah, the type 4 on people like Typhus and Kharn is from their god resurrecting them, but they don't do it on the battlefield. They'll be resurrected elsewhere to fight another day, but they don't just get back up and kill whoever killed them. Opponent would usually get a win by indirect BFR.

Immunity should likely be changed to something like "extreme resistance", as even if he is physically incapable of feeling pain there exist characters that can force pain onto beings that don't experience that concept, and something like Nurgle itself should still be able to poison him to death if Nurgle so desired. Even Khorne only has "Extreme resistance" after all.

I'll go fix those, if nobody objects.

Or immunity to matter manip for not being made of matter.

Typhus didn't have disease manip on his profile, lol. I made the changes.

Of all the people Typhus had to face up against, it had to be someone who is immune to his plague hax and oneshots him.

Dang me not reading the thread hard enough

Inconclusive

Typhus does have a notable speed advantage, and the destroyer hive daemonbugs act independently from him. He could focus on dodging and still have those things be an issue.

IRon man 1 shots due to his AP, and Typhus 1 shots due to plagues straight from Nurgle

Oh, looks like he's also missing absorption and statistics amplification from his page, though I'll wait on azzy to add that to his file as that's not as obvious as disease manip was. Justifications are in his powers and abilities section.

Tony once absorbed a super virus that infected the crew of a helicarrier and the whole helicarrier while naked.

There also the several biological upgrades that he has done to himself over the course of years, which includes Extremis 3.0 that allow him to manipulate his own biology and the biology of other people.

I also want to know if those diseases can pass shields that can stop dura negating attacks like of Mandarin.

IM can trap Typhus in a forcefield to either incap him, crush him, BFR him to space, or hold him to one shot him.

Or magnetize Typhus's armor and exactly do the same thing.

Or ram at him at MFTL+.

Or freeze him by taking away his heat energy.

Or, judging by Typhus appareance and abilities, call High 5A armors to make his job.

Or as simple, nuke him with several hundreds of homing AoE range attacks with several status effects like magnetize, electrify, stun, blind, ignite, dissolve, phase, nullify etc.

Either way, Tony has ways to hit Typhus before he tries to infect him, gonna wait for Azzy.

These plagues are definitely going to affect him regardless, given that they do such things as siphon his life directly to the garden of Nurgle. Typhus has power null for the likes of forcefields, and Manreaper can likely cut that out anyways. BFR would work, but seems OOC compared to just shooting him. He definitely wouldn't want to magnetize Typhus to himself, that's just getting the mass of walking death flying at you. MFTL ramming doesn't seem like a consistent opening move, given that that's only considered travel speed. If he did that in combat, it would be listed as a general speed. None of those status effects are really relevant when he 1 shots anyways, and Typhus being FTL has time to evade AOE.

Back