• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why wouldn't he be 1 MegaFoe though, he's already far above the original Hulkbuster and upgraded ones via scaling with other characters and his own armor suits and World War Hulk had a bit of trouble when he fought the newest iteration of the Hulkbuster while holding back againts the buster suit while Tony did the same thing with model 50 with argueably less effort with Model Prime scaling above it.

That Hulkbuster was still inferior to Hulk in said saga, and while Model 50 managed to overpower it in a much easier manner than Hulk, he is not far above the rest of the KiloFoe cast.

Iron Man is currently on the level of Thor and Green Hulk (Finally), but someone like Sentry who just recently got a new transformation (Which supposedly makes him 2 MegaFoe) is absurd, even for someone like me.

Is not like it really matters anyway, the gap between DCs and Marvels 4-Bs is neggible.

What exactly is the general official consensus on the wiki about Ironman's 4-B keys anyways. Someone like Schnee One considers him 1 MegaFoe with the Prime suit and the general Marvel 4-Bs aren't even 5 times weaker than the 1 MegaFoe characters like Sentry who is at best 3 times stronger than the standard 4-B Marvel 4-Bs here.

Also since World War Hulk and World Breaker Hulk are technically different Hulk modes, what AP range is World Breaker Hulk? World War Hulk was supposedly holding back throughout the entirety of the World War Hulk saga and World Breaker Hulk is above him and probably normal Sentry too.

I don't know or care about the general consensus of a character that most people only know for the movies. Trust me, Schnee tends to say, reply or confirm things that he does not know actually.

World War Hulk is not really a different form, its just green hulk with weaponry, more combat wise and intelligent.

World War Hulk fought Sentry to a stalemate and his anger is better focused than regular Hulk. I'm pretty sure that he did get stronger after his gladitorial training on a different planet. Also he states himself that he was still holding back in the battle of New York as I've said before.

Simply put, Iron Man is not 1 MegaFoe, and anyone that says the opposite didn't read WWH. Period.

Now getting back to match.

Newendigo said:
World War Hulk is not really a different form, its just green hulk with weaponry, more combat wise and intelligent.
It kinda is though.

Skaar mentioned that Savage Hulk and the Green scar were different when he met the Savage Hulk.

And more recently Banner himself says that both forms are different.

Their personalities, but the Hulks multiple personalities largely come with variations to his power. Joe fixit, is the weakest Hulk, the Savage hulk is the "base", prof Hulk has a limit to his rage powerup, the devil hulk so far is the second strongest variation etc

I took a quick look through both profiles... and I guess Blue Beetle outhaxxes Iron Man.

Jaime has such a variety of abilities that he could use that Tony would barely be a threat, although it would still be an epic fight. His Reactive Evolution and Adaptation, Radiation Manipulation, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Causality Manipultation, etc. he's got so many ways of putting him down that it wouldn't even be fun. Still, I only see the Neutrino Ray as the single thing that could do him in; unless his resistance to Power Absorption could counter the Power Nullification, that would likely be a problem.

So more often than not, the Beetle would be the one squashing.

Back