• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ironman is stronger and has a versatile absorption plus his suit can change shape and alter power to suit his current needs.

I'm pretty sure Iron Man is only half that, but even if that's the case, BB has a lot of possible AMPs on top of everything else, especially considering he's willing to kill by default by SBA, which in and of itself massively increases his AP.

It's actually been considered lol, He's World War Hulk levels of power via scaling from Model 50 which 1 shotted the Hulk Buster suit that briefly fought the World War Hulk and Model 51 is above both of them.

Plus I'm not sure if Tony would just let him do that. He has precognition and would probably absorb and get stronger by his abilities. Nanotech isn't anything new to him too most likely. Also he has a wider range of powers which I can't really cover much.

Problem is that most of Tony's precogngets countered by Blue Beetle's high level info analysis, and unlike Iron Man can adapt to exploit weakness as soon as the battle starts. Keep in mind that everything on Blue Beetle's profile is his powers heavily restricted by lack of lethality, which is no longer the case here. And Tony has to have some really good computers to hack or resist being hacked by Blue Beetle on top of everything else.

Anyway, I'm voting inconclusive here. Adaption and Reactive evolution, and most other powers here really, cancel out and ultimately mean the battle could go either way.

Well that's a vote. Also Model 42 Tony can resist hacking from someone who can control the God Killer armor so I'm not sure if these 2 can even hack each other in the first place. Plus he can resist Technological Manipulation too since the Nanomist couldn't affect him.

There's a lot of different resistances to hacking being thrown around on that part, so it's safe to assume they aren't going to be hacking each other.

Also I'm not sure if both combatants can even Infomation Analysis each other too since they both resist it.

Also I'm still waiting for Tony to get MFTL+ all around for Model 51 via scaling since he's already a 1 MegaFoe 4-B though he's still going to be speed blitzed by the DC 4-Bs lol.

His previous suits like Model 8 can resist Information Analysis and Tony's Information Analysis/Manipulation is into the point where he can channel every data network in the planet and can scan Dr. Doom's armor.

And? That's not as good of a feat as forcibly using it on a 4-D individual. And Blue Beetle doesn't need to resist it, just use it.

Just gonna point out that I'm planning to clean half the abilities that Boogy added to the Iron Man's profile, so any power that is thrown around might be removed.

Also, for the third time, Iron Man is by no mean 1 MegaFoe, Hulkbuster fought base Hulk, no Worldbreaker.

World War Hulk, is base Hulk in the WWH saga.

Worldbreaker Hulk, is the actual transformation that fought Sentry at the end of that saga.

Hulkbuster, fought base Hulk.

Hulk after the Planet Hulk saga was stronger than regular Green Hulk though, they fought a more skilled and anger disciplined Hulk and idk why Hulk doesn't have 4 keys on his profile with World War Hulk and World Breaker Hulk having different keys.

Not Icarus said:
Hulk after the Planet Hulk saga was stronger than regular Green Hulk though, they fought a more skilled and anger disciplined Hulk and idk why Hulk doesn't have 4 keys on his profile with World War Hulk and World Breaker Hulk having different keys.
It's a Marvel profile so there's a lot to go through before you can add or remove stuff from a profile.

Not Icarus said:
And the other thread like Ironman VS Superman considers him 1 MegaFoe apparently.
I also complained about that in said thread.

IM is not in the MegaFoe range physically, albeit once was able to absorb the power of sentry.

Back