• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man (MCU) Vs Kamen Rider Joker: Battle Of Heroes

Keys and Versions used:​

Mark 7 Iron Man (Low 7-C) and Base T-1 Gaia Memories Kamen Rider Joker (Low 7-C) are used. 7-B Lasers and Unibeam are restricted for Iron Man (Restrictions may be lifted for Iron Man in case of unbalanced matchup)

Ajinomoto Stadium
ajinomoto-4-768x456.jpg

Starting Distance is 5 meters.

Battle Conditions:​

• Both characters are in character.
  • Win Condition is by incap or killing.
  • Speeds are equalized
  • Everything else unmentioned will be according to SBA.

Votings:​

Metal Person:
yo9vifw0kmk91.jpg

No, not the Joker you're thinking:
what-does-kamen-rider-joker-do-v0-984idw3o97mc1.jpeg

Shotaro works for Tony (incon):

Last edited:
Ok, so lemme try to argue for Tony first normally.
While Faiz certainly has the AP advantage, Tony can fly and be far away from Faiz's melee range. While sure the latter has his Faizgun, he has to recharge after a few shots, leaving Iron Man to get good hits on him mid-air. The stadium is open-air, after all.
Alternatively, we can lift the 7-B lasers and maybe the unibeam and replace Faiz with a rider that feels more Iron Man than Faiz.

Shit, looking at the Low 7-C tier, I only got Geats and Joker for a fair matchup.
Is there any way I can salvage this matchup without any more stomp matches on my list?

Back