• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gran Torino has got a really good mobility advantage and an AP and dura advantage too but Iroh has the range advantage so I'm unsure of how it would go I'll hold my vote for now

how does gran torino have an AP and dura advantage? just curious beause i cant find a calc that gives gran torino the advantage.

He was overpowered by it and Aang who scales to Zuko was overpowered by it as well for the characters to be 9 tons their profile should reflect that instead they're listed as High 8-C you'll need to make a crt to change it

The link you provided has it explicitly state that the characters could only partially block his attacks and only get large building level and if they're 9 tons their profiles are mislabelled as 9 tons is High 8-C+

also i didnt look at the comments, its the low end that got accepted so it doesnt even matter.

gran has an AP and dura advantage forget i said anything im a scatterbrained idiot.

the low end (the one that was accepted) is 1.5 tons so like in the middle of 8-C, the high 8-C+ was because i didnt read the comments to see which was accepted.

but iroh still scales to azula who should be atleast 3.4 tons.

but if combustion man is still high 8-C+ mabye it wasnt the low end that got accepted? (although the comments say other wise, now im just confused.) how about we ignore combustion man for now before this thread gets any more derailed?

Back