• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Irina Shidou vs Yamai Kaguya

Time to do another High School DxD vs Date A Live vs thread

Speed is equalized

Irina Shidou LN

Kaguya Yamai
Irina:

Kaguya: 6 (Gemmysaur, The Causality, Burning Full Fingers, Veloxt1r0kore, Vizorus69, TISSG7Redgrave)

> Extended melee range to several dozens of meters

> Hundreds of meters with wind attacks. Several to Hundreds of Kilometers with Hurricane creation and Storm cloud generation (approximatively 800 Kilometers with hurricane and 70 kilometers with storm cloud)

Hmm. I dunno. The range gap sounds like a pretty hefty advantage, especially when Irina apparently has the AP advantage. Not to mention Irina's pursuit of Yamai in the air will just open her up to homefield advantage, namely, everywhere is the sky that can be filled with lightning-spewing storm clouds.

I vote Yamai.

Yeah i think Yamai take this, firstly, the range is absolutly for Yamai en secondly,her pasive storm cloud make an advantage for her, Irina cannot come near of yamai, plus, she is more versatile with her power and can spam air based attack

and finaly she can trap her in a 800 Kilometer hurricane

(and possibly have an experience advantage but IDK)

I'd agree with Gemmy and go with Yamai if she uses her range advantage in such a way. I don't remember if Irina still carries her holy demonic sword that gives her access to a variety of elements, but it's going to be pretty hard for her to close the distance if she's being pelted with attacks and forced to defend herself at the same time.

It might have been different if she had barriers to defend her. She probably does, but she hasn't used them to my knowledge. Plus Hauteclere's purification looks useless here, and DX4 which apparently shows her with more versatile moves unfortunately hasn't been translated yet, so I'm going with Yamai.

Back