• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Irene's deus sema, Island Level calculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit for this calculation goes to Eternal Rage , calculation in the comments .

A73a398a47b83602f8d4329bd4019605

Erza - 4.82 PX (1.7m, she's as tall as Natsu) Meteorite - 85.29 PX (17.6950207 meters, 8.84751035 meters is the radius)

the volume is 4/3 * 3.14159265 * 8.84751035^3 = 2901.02751 cubic meters

a middle end I found for meteor density is 5000 kg/m3

2901.02751 x 5000 = the mass is 14505137.55 kg

(this is just to see, ik I cant use that speed bc it comes from an assumed timeframe)

mach 15000k = 5145000 m/s

0.5 * 14505137.55 * 5145000^2 = 1.91982929e20 joules or 45.885021272 gigatons

---

Meteorite Diameter = 17.7 Meters

Meteorite Volume = 2901 Cubic Meters

Meteorite Mass = 14505137.55 Kilograms

Meteorite Speed = Mach 8400 - Mach 15000

Meteorite (possible) Kinetic Energy = 1.91982929e20 Joules or 45.885021272 Gigatons

So Island Level Fairy Tail. This could possibly lend credence to the Country Level statements too.

@DocAnimeTheory

It would be nice if you could link it to the original blog for reference.

While I'm working on some upgrades for the verse, and this Island level result would be consistent believe or not I think that the speed seems kind of... really big

But I guess it should be ok. Although this would only scale to Irene's Dragon Form, Zeref, Natsu with Igneel's Powers, Igneel (Since Natsu only received a fraction of his powers) and Acnologia (He didn't fought anyone at full power yet). So 6-B for Acnologia won't be far from being possible.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well what if Erza stops it? Outlier or would it at least boost her to Mountain level?
Outlier. Erza was being rekt by Ajeel until she received help, now battling the strongest Spriggan, and stopping the strongest attack from a even stronger version? Outlier as ****.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But doesn't she do this all the time?
Use the power of "Nakama" to beat everyone as long as the plot demands it? Yes, she does. But that's not going to buff her. I insist, she barely beat Ajeel (The weakest Spriggan), battling Irene is all around outlierish

DocAnimeTheory said:
Also there is a 3.1 gigaton high end calculatio for Invel.
I'm using it for the "Fairy Tail Revision" But the thing is, wasn't Invel stronger than the others Spriggan? He is not on Irene's, August's, or even weaker than Rahkeid (Was that his name?). But wasn't Invel superior to the others Spriggan?

I think Brandish was implied to be the strongest minus Irene, August, and Larcade.

Edit - Nothing says that Invel is stronger than the other spriggan. Plus Brandish said that they are all roughly equal.

That was also called an outlier I think. I doubt whatever Erza does from here on will upgrade her consider her fight with Ajeel exists.

Flashfilledfaker said:
Didnt erza stop End Natsu's and Ice Devil Gray's Punches? that would make gray and erza mountain level wouldn't it?
END was created to Kill Zeref

Erza stomps her punch.

Yeah, sure.

well gray at least should be mountain level for fighting End Natsu

Erza could be, she isn't weaker than gray (I think) with her strongest armors

DocAnimeTheory said:
I think Brandish was implied to be the strongest minus Irene, August, and Larcade.

Edit - Nothing says that Invel is stronger than the other spriggan. Plus Brandish said that they are all roughly equal.
But Invel freezed all of them except for Gray, and even forced Gray to use his Devil Slayer Form, so Invel should be stronger than the other Spriggan. I think that Mountain level should work better for them. Serena can scale from Invel

To be honest the it isn't even clear if Natsu was "full" END during his fight with Gray. So don't really think that qualifies him for an upgrade

It seems yall gotta go back through this arc for scaling, like invel's calc, brandish's island calc, irene's meteor ( the spriggan have calcs all in the same ballpark), laxus's lightning attack speed (which should scale to august since he reacted to the calced lightning), if that scales though, that would make almost everyone low mhs, thus this calced speed doesn't look as bad speedwise. but that is a large leap in speed

@Davidsteel1

Gray should scale to FDK Natsu then, since he is as strong or equal to psuedo end natsu. which makes gray mountain level, which shows that Invel's calc isn't inconsistant.

Exactly. I think the best solution is to kindly tell whoever is OP of the thread is that we have a staff member working on revisions for the verse, and to just be patient with the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back