• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

irene vs acnologia

i just wanna see long she lasts. this is acnologia without the time magic amp. he is in character, but irene is bloodlusted, and will use all of her magics.

i was thinking of her going straight to dragon mode, while using pretty much all of her available techniques at the same time. could he handle it all? he would win, sure, but could she kill him before he actually gets a chance to fight back? pulling a sasuke vs orochimaru?

Well Acno one shots all 6-Cs so her spells pre Dragon form are gonna do jack. The high 6-C stuff will probably do nothing either since August took a look at Acno and was like

"Nope. Not happening. Jacob, do NOT mess with this dude."

August being the strongest of the Spriggans and thinking three of them including the the strongest not dragon DS at the time were boned speaks volumes of how Irene would fare.

august is the storngest of his mega knowledge of pretty much all magics out there. irene should be above him in ap tho

i wonder if people put it in her page that she made him defend himself at one point... he isnt a planet buster lol

means that he wont just fodderize her for no reason. like i said, she put him on the defensive before, plus his durability btw, is based on nothing besides the fact that someone said that maybe etherion would be needed to beat him, even though someone like gildarts, was actually surviving his way of fighting him (gildarts even says that acnologia used much more power agasint himself, than when he was fighting the whole of fairy tail in the tenrou island)

All of this need to be brought up in CRT, not in a vs thread you create, because it gives off that you're trying to downplay Acno

People can fodderize others in the same tiers. Especially when you reach tier 6 and up, the gap between low and high ends of a tier becomes enormous. Gildarts saying Acno puts less efforts in fighting the Sirius team compared to when fighting Gildarts means nothing, when both those "battles" ended with Acno fodderizing the hell out of his opponents.

And what's stopping Acno from eating anything Irene throws at him before destroying her with a Dragon's Breath?

i meant ap wise. about 90 percent of her feats are done in base, casually. that is why i put her, in this case, at full power, from the start. and whats stopin irene from eating what he throws at her? she has a much wider variety of pretty much everything that u can think, over him. including living time, and time as a dragon slayer. ps i think i already made one, but it was overlooked

Why would her feats being casually done matter? You need to take in-universe scaling into account. Even if Irene has an excuse of doing her stuff casually until she lost her shit at Erza because of her mindset, what about August? The guy who's at least as strong as Irene, but with a very different no-nonsense attitude. Why would Zeref need Fairy Heart to face Acno, if someone of Irene's level like August can pose a challenge to Acno? Also, it's a shounen thing to have the main villain not reveal their true power until facing the main characters. Having Acno eating Irene's stuff would kill all suspense when Jellal stood against him.

How would Irene eat what Acno throws at her? Dragon Slayers are attributed to a specific element or magic. Irene's is Enchantment, her DS magic enhances her High Enchant to Master Enchant, allowing her to use Deus Sema. Acno's element is magic itself. The principle power of the series. Also, Irene needed a long time with high concentration to extract FH from Mavis, and Natsu struggled to eat Atlas Flame despite being a Fire DS. So no, take into account the AP gap and the different element, Irene cannot eat Acno's stuff.

Oh I don't know, the manga itself? From her first appearance in ch 483 to her death in ch 520?

The points you brought up to downgrade Acno/ upgrade Irene, or for this match to not be a stomp, are pointless.

Bloodlusted Irene uses Deus Sema, which Acno blows up with Dragon's Breath before destroying her with higher AP and the ability to eat anything she throws at him.

/thread. Close this.

Back